Thread: 4.1 Raid...

4.1 Raid...

Patch 4.1.0 Preview - Firelands Raid

Wasn't it supposed to be CoT - War of the Ancients ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

If the first tier of content is anything to go by, they're going for multiple raid instances per tier like TBC had. So the Firelands is just one of the Patch 4.1 raids.

I predict more raids...

Quote Originally Posted by maleita View Post
    Patch 4.1.0 Preview - Firelands Raid

Wasn't it supposed to be CoT - War of the Ancients ?
    Who said they were done adding new raids?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Yep, 7 bosses.

And I'm sure you'll see more from CoT in due order.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yep, 7 bosses.

And I'm sure you'll see more from CoT in due order.
    Will sell soul for Hakkar the Houndmaster

Don't hold your breath for more raids in 4.1. They said they want to give something to everyone: a raid and a dungeon.

Yes, War of the Ancients was announced, but they never said when it would be in the game. There are going to be multiple patches (and just a note, I think it's a much better idea to simply have more patches more often than more content per patch) and I'm sure this raid will fall into one of them.

It sounds like they have a ton planned for this expansion, and 4.1 is already bringing a lot of content (raid, dungeon, new amazing maps).

Well its not like a 7 boss raid is that small, its bigger than ToC, and that was an entire tier of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    Will sell soul for Hakkar the Houndmaster
    /signed
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    /signed
    Sounds like afun fight for casters :P

Quote Originally Posted by Swagula View Post
    Well its not like a 7 boss raid is that small, its bigger than ToC, and that was an entire tier of raiding.
    But look at TOC...it failed, I trust blizz will learn from there mistakes especially since they are making 10 and 25 the same lockout.

so its actually less content since you could run toc 4 times, firelands is once only I think

Blizzard has already stated they will be following a structure of 2 main raids (5-7 Bosses) and a miniature type for all the raiding tiers as at this current time.

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin View Post
    But look at TOC...it failed, I trust blizz will learn from there mistakes especially since they are making 10 and 25 the same lockout.

so its actually less content since you could run toc 4 times, firelands is once only I think
    ToC failed because you were stuck in a room, with no trash and just bosses being thrown at you. Firelands will have trash, and and firelands won't have you standing in the same spot the entire raid.

Never ever been confirmed that it was going to be War of the Ancients, they did say that will more then likely be a raid just not 4.1
    Excited

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Never ever been confirmed that it was going to be War of the Ancients, they did say that will more then likely be a raid just not 4.1
    War of the Ancients is confirmed as a raid at some point in Cataclysm. Also, Firelands is one of the raids. There will almost certainly be another announced for 4.1.