Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Raven Lord Liquidation

I looked through the forum and didn't see a thread on this yet so...

Are you guys not upset that you no longer have to summon Anzu? I remember the Swift Flight Form quests being long and feeling sort of accomplished when I was finally able to start Raven Lord runs.
    I still don't have mine yet after many runs and I'm kind of bummed that pretty much anyone can walk in there and get a chance for it now. It's not like it was impossible for other classes to get it before and now it's just disappointing. I don't understand why everyone feels entitled to an equal chance.

Sorry if this is already somewhere else or sounds like a QQ, just wondering what everyone else thought.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Don't be too sad, atleast mages can't solo Anzu.

Warlocks can though =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Yeah i hate it, 2 people in my guild (non druids) have already got it since the patch, i know RNG is RNG but my guild only has about 18 active players at the minute, so thats abit much dont you think?

Sucks big time, they're soon going to be as common as Kodo's

Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Warlocks can though =D
    Very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveykin View Post
    I don't understand why everyone feels entitled to an equal chance.
    What?

More change in an ever-changing game.
    Once you realize more than just the sky is falling, the rain doesn't seem to be that big of a problem.
    Take a lesson from our good friend Mr. Dylan and be happy life isn't stagnant.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmus View Post
    What?
    Haha, I only mean this regarding to in-game stuff. Warlocks, DKs and Paladins all get mounts that there is absolutely no chance any other class can get. Raven Lord was the closest things Druids had. Sure, you couldn't summon it yourself if you were a Priest, but you could easily find someone who would do it for you.

I mean we still have flight form, but it's not a mount. :P

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Warlocks can though =D
    Hellz yeah!

Anzu is damn easy, for warriors too, he basically hits for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    Yeah i hate it, 2 people in my guild (non druids) have already got it since the patch, i know RNG is RNG but my guild only has about 18 active players at the minute, so thats abit much dont you think?

Sucks big time, they're soon going to be as common as Kodo's
    Not really.

It's heroic so you only get 1 shot a day and the RNG is pretty harsh. Most people will get sick of the fails and lose interest. The two in your guild just had some stupid luck is all. Much like Barons mount. It's not all that common and you can farm in all day long. People hate shutouts.

Over all, Anzu will be like the white chocobo in rarity.

They're getting rid of the quest line, I know that, but are the druids that already did it gonna be able to keep summoning him? Otherwise, I better get my ass to farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveykin View Post
    I don't understand why everyone feels entitled to an equal chance.
    It's not like anyone asked for this, and it's a game.. Not real life, things should be sort of fair.

Had no problem at all as ele :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenorra View Post
    They're getting rid of the quest line, I know that, but are the druids that already did it gonna be able to keep summoning him? Otherwise, I better get my ass to farming.
    no summoning is required. they cleared out the room before the last boss and he's standing in the middle when you walk in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson! View Post
    yeah we can its super easy
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

It's just a mount. Get over it. Play your own game, be happy for you have and stop feeling bitter about other people's happiness.

Yes, I am a druid and I got the mount the old way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they can. You don't even need a proper soloing spec for it.

He is really easy solo-able, done it on my friends account, wanted to test out 4.0.1 to think is it worth buying pre paid now... And anzu is really easy...

imo i like it, the droprate isn't that high and to look for a druid willing to farm it everyday has been a serious hassle. i've always loved the raven lord mount but never got it due to the droprate and the fact there's not always a druid available (especially since you don't have to do the q's for flight form anymore)