BlizzCon 2010 Day 1 & 2 Recap - YouTube

Hey guys! Here are a couple of recap videos of the first day of BlizzCon 2010!

There are more coming up soon covering the whole of the second day, I guess you should just check back here for that! I just thought this was an easy way for all the fans to check what happened without watching all those huge panels.

Enjoy!

Last edited by mitarn; 2010-10-24 at 10:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool vids.

Not terribly impressed with this Blizzcon. It comes out at a time where we already know most of what Cata will be. They aren't about to announce the 4th expansion before the 3rd hits stores. It just seemed like an odd time to hold a Blizzcon.

The D3 stuff was interesting though. It's just a shame we won't be seeing that game for quite some time. I dont expect a beta until 2012 at least. Not really crazy about SC2. It was fun for a few weeks but I don't even have it installed anymore.

The class panel I thought was odd. It would have been good if the screened questioners so each class got 1 or 2 questions in. Too many pally questions and almost nothing about druid, mage, shaman.

Updated with a Day 2 Recap!

Enjoy everyone!