Poll: What role do you think will have?

Thread: So , Kul Tiras.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

So , Kul Tiras.

Blizzard :

-What happened to Kul Tiras?
    -We have to save something for the future patches, not now. We will deal with Kul Tiras in the future.

So , what role do YOU think Kul Tiras will have in the future?
    Last edited by Jaikal; 2010-10-24 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    It's going to be neutral, as usual. I'm looking at you Dalaran.

Deleted
    Option 1 or 3...cant decide...
    *but deep within myself, i want option 2*

maybe it will be opened as an alliance city one day.

And im horde, so that was NOT a fanboy statement. Just makes too much sense to open it only for alliance, since they kind of hate the orcs and the leader is a Proudmoore >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhomaioi View Post
    It's going to be neutral, as usual. I'm looking at you Dalaran.
    Yeah..unfortunately :/

10+ Year Old Account
    If it isnt neutral the Horde would need an equivalent, maybe Undermine? Though that would anger me a little. I'd rather have undermine be neutral than get even Stromgarde back for us.

Help me out Hordies, is there any special place for Horde Lore that hasn't been implemented yet?
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted
    blasphemy! We can't have the Alliance look cool. We either make it neutral to Horde, or we ransack and annihilate it.

Kul'tiras won't be neutral. they hate the horde with a passion. play WC3.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

they have horde rapefests every year, and burn orc dolls for the lulz, so obviously it won't be neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    As Dalaran, Rhonin , Tirion , the Silver Hand ( aka Argnet Crusade ) did... hmmm yeah..right..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    If it isnt neutral the Horde would need an equivalent, maybe Undermine? Though that would anger me a little. I'd rather have undermine be neutral than get even Stromgarde back for us.

Help me out Hordies, is there any special place for Horde Lore that hasn't been implemented yet?
    They could give us Undermine or Zuldazar.

EDIT: made a typo... it's ZuldAzar, not ZuldUzar
    Last edited by mmoc1f722ef552; 2010-10-24 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    That's irrelevant. They'll make it work somehow. Perhaps a 'Greater good', or the leader fell down and smacked his head on a rock. Maybe they were transformed into something else.. something lame along those lines.

I WANT to believe that it won't be a neutral hub.

I WANT to believe Blizz when they say that they won't be doing any more neutral hubs.

I WANT it to be either an Alliance city, or a completely separate faction all together, maybe even hostile to both Alli and Horde.

But for the love of god... I DON'T want to see Orcs walking around Kul Tiras without being horribly killed and raped by everything.

Hrm.. maybe Jaina will convince her brother to allow her and her forces to use Kul Tiras as a staging point closer to the Maelstrom.

Or hell... maybe it might even become the main Alli hub during a possible future xpac with heavy focus on the Naga and Azshara?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    They could give us Undermine or Zulduzar.
    Didn't your avatar used to dance? lol

Edit: On a serious not I'm gonna go Wiki Zulduzar now :P
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

The horde killed their king no less than 15 years ago, and they're attacking their prision (Tol'Barad), no way they'd be neutral.

Considering the history behind Kul Tiras, I don't think it's going to become neutral. Yes, Dalaran was never "neutral" in the past, but they did welcome multiple races - some of which are now members of the Horde (Blood Elves). It's bending the lore for sure, but it makes more sense than Kul Tiras.

Kul Tiras will probably be an all Alliance zone with multiple cities. I think the equivalent for Horde could be Zandalar. Considering the addition of the Goblins, Kezan is also an okay bet, but I would rather Kezan/Undermine be a neutral Goblin city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and Mentlegen, please welcome our new Battleground!

Kul'Tiras is being saved for the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say half of the town in shambles being attacked from within a part of the city, while a good chunk is still usable to the alliance. Or something to that effect, with the 'bad' part of town including a raid/dungeon portal.

Because really unless they give the Horde a huge chunk of island/zone it will be imbalanced again, away from what they want. I want my Alliance guys to be able to run through undermine, as it's not just one goblin cartel running it, and giving us that big of a place to ourselves(Kul Tiras) would only lean it(undermine) in their direction :P

I'd say it's destroyed by Naga or possibly flooding/tsunamis like what happened in Gilneas.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette