Nevergiveit

Lightbulb ** Recruiting Raid Leader **

Greetings reader,

Let me introduce myself first. I am a passionate WoW player who has GM experience over the past 4 years, which resulted in a strong 25men content guild that has actually managed to top the charts on our realm. Unfortunately, due to personal issues, I had to quit WoW for some time, and when I came back to the game, the guild was almost non-existent for obvious reasons.

My idea now is that I want to make a new guild with my old friends on our former realm (Shattered Hand)

The plan is to raid 3 days per week, and we will begin with 10men raiding until we have enough forces to allow for 25men raiding again.

What we’re missing though, and what we’re looking for with this thread, is a passionate and professional individual who will be our future Raid Leader (besides being one of our closest new friends ). We have some very interesting proposal if you have strong raid-leading skills, in which case we suggest you to keep reading.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU

GENERAL REQUIREMENT:

• Someone with extensive knowledge and experience of the game mechanics and a proven track record of success in high level progression content, with in-depth knowledge of all classes. (Extensive PvE Experience of Vanilla and BC is a welcome plus). You will be required to provide proof of your skills with some videos/recordings of some raids led by you;
    • Ambition and will to be the best in all aspects of the game;
    • A person who is willing to work with our current core of players that are up to the caliber of the type of guild we strive to be during cataclysm;
    • A player who is going to do the research they need to help formulate strategies with the GM and officers of the guild to get the best possible progression results out of the limited raid schedule;
    • A person that takes pride in their own creation and will see it through until their project is completed and goals are reached;
    • A formal diplomat – We are not looking for a dictator to whip people into shape, but someone who is respectful yet firm and decisive. Sufficient authority and support will given to the role to enable the raid leader to perform these functions adequately, while still needing every major change in the guild to be agreed with other officers/GM (such as guild kicks etc, recruitment etc);
    • You must not be a kid. Most of the people in the guild are grown-ups with a job, a family and kids, thus we’re not going to tolerate a kid screaming at us. You must be 20 or older, and have a reason for your screaming, rather than scream because of your pissed off attitude.
    • Least but not last: You must be fluent in both spoken and written English.

TASKS:

• Putting raids together in a timely and professional manner, in order to get raids going on time.
    • Managing raiders and putting together the right raid composition each raid;
    • Establishing and Posting raid goals each week on the forums;
    • Researching old and new encounters ahead of time and providing posts/links etc for raiders to read upon ahead of time;
    • Assigning a raid assist in guild if necessary to review raider specs, gear etc. each week to maximize raid efficiency;
    • Keeping GM informed of any issues or recruiting needs;
    • Work with other officers who help with guild functions for any raid support needed;
    • Reviewing logs & raid night performances periodically to enhance raid performance.

We are looking for someone who will be enthusiastic to step into this role, possibly someone who’s looking for a new experience with meeting new people! We have a good core of raiders, and will be expanding that with cataclysm to make a small core of raiders that will raid consistently over the three nights.

WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:

• Adult environment with players respecting each other and always striving to maximize their skills in-game and for the benefit of the guild. We believe in team-work, and we sacrifice our personal gains in favor of team benefits;
    A real money pay for each raid led! Yes, you've got this right. I know that raid-leading is a very stressful task, and I believe that being it such a hard work, if done professionally, it should be rewarded accordingly. Being it a job, I’m willing to pay our raid leader a fix amount of € for each raid led, which summed up will result in a good amount of money per month! (We will discuss these important details (such as how you will get the money etc) privately).
    • Free WoW monthly subscription paid by the guild;

• Great progressing guild according to your technical raid leading skills!

Interested?? PM me and we can discuss every detail privately. People I reckon can be good candidates for this position will be interviewed on vent, before a final evaluation result is given. Also be informed that should you be accepted to this position, you will be required to move to our realm before Cataclysm comes!

If you wish to flame this post, go ahead - but please be advised that your flaming will sincerely be ignored

Nevergiveit
    bump