Thread: Tier or offset?

Tier or offset?

Hey all, new to the forums here, but had a few questions I'm not sure about.

I recently crafted the 264 Leggings of Painful Death. The plan was to use those with the 264 offset frost vendor gloves and just roll with what tier 10 I had. However, I was fortunate enough to get Sanctified t10 legs out of VoA. Now I'm currently rolling with 4pc T10 for the 5% increase to damage but I was wondering if choosing the 264 offset crafted legs + offset 264 gloves and just roll with the other T10 I had would be slightly better?

Any advice on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ill give you the same answer I read elsewhere:

If you can get 5% damage increase from those 2 pieces then do it, but I seriously doubt it will happen.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sanctified T10 gloves are much better than the offset vendor plate gloves due the presence of hit rating.

Not necessarily. If your already hit capped then the Badge gloves are a better choice.

I think it would be best to use offset chest from LM(hc) and then use all other as set parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now after the latest patch the hit raiting are 17% for every dps melee/ranged clas. So you could do both.. But x2 tier should always be good for any kind of class. But do as you want or go with the flow really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie17 View Post
    Well, now after the latest patch the hit raiting are 17% for every dps melee/ranged clas.
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie17 View Post
    Well, now after the latest patch the hit raiting are 17% for every dps melee/ranged clas. So you could do both.. But x2 tier should always be good for any kind of class. But do as you want or go with the flow really.
    Bad advice is bad.

Hit rating is not 17% for all melee/ranged classes.

2x T10 for fury is crap considering the fact that deep wounds is out of reach for them.

4x T10 is and will be the best idea over random pieces because there is pretty much no way to gain FIVE PERCENT damage increase from the offset pieces, regardless of stat increase.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Bad advice is bad.

Hit rating is not 17% for all melee/ranged classes.

2x T10 for fury is crap considering the fact that deep wounds is out of reach for them.

4x T10 is and will be the best idea over random pieces because there is pretty much no way to gain FIVE PERCENT damage increase from the offset pieces, regardless of stat increase.
    Sounds good Justin, thanks. Will stick with 4pc T10 for now.