Lore advice - Druid of the Fang

Well, just wrote a huge post that got browse wiped. I"ll be brief now:

I'm looking for advice on how to RP a Druid of the Fang ingame... It's ever feasible or credible? I'd ever consider forming a guild based on the Order of the Fang.

What bothers me most is that there's no lore update on that for Cataclysm (not that i know), and even though pretty informative, the wowpedia article on the Fang is not sufficient to really assemble a good ingame RP on that.

I'd take RP-gear advice on that character too... Did some modelviewer browsing to find a some adequate items:

- Will of Arlokk (the green cobra staff)
    - Embrace of the Viper set is pretty straightfoward... You can add a Dragonskin Cowl too (drops from Gyth, and is the same model as the one used by the Druids in Wailing C.), though i can't figure out a good weapon to go with this
    - Feralheart Set. If you take out the shoulder and headpiece it's actually very snake-like... i can see two "snake eyes" on the middle of the chest(matches the Snake staff green color scheme too).

I'm not sure, since there's no ingame serpent form.

Hmmm... I don't think it would work. Sorry.

Sadly I have to agree. Though a good idea, there isnt really a good way to implement it. Since there is only one spec that could kinda be okay (balance), and resto might be possible. Still... It's less interesting than being a feral Druid.

WTB archaeology item: "Idol of the Fang: Transforms you into a serpent for 20 seconds"... :s

yeah.. would that it be so.

Still... you could be a part of the Order of the Owlkin, and be a balance druids or be part of the Order of the Ancient, and be a resto druid. Since the druids have an order for the Bear and the Talon, which are both different forms that WoW druids use (tanking & flight, respectively), there could in theory be an order for boomkin and for trees as well.