Change welcome screen possible?

I was wondering if it was possible to change the welcome screen for wow? I dont know if it was ever asked but it just came to mind.

what do u mean? do u mean the launcher? because you can turn that off, if you mean the login screen? no they only change it for expacs

Derailed the Cereal Thread

sorry to not help your question out. but im also kinda wondering about this. think it would be kinda neat to change the welcome screen to vanilla, burning crusade, wrath, cata.

less you are talking about the different screens that were shown at blizcon for the cata screen.

Sigh, this has been asked on the forums NUMEROUS times guys. NUMEROUS!!!!

Know the most simple process to doing this?

Step 1- Type in your address bar "www.google.com"
    Step 2- Hit Enter
    Step 3- Click on the white bar below the word "Google" and type in "change wow login screen"
    Step 4- Hit Enter
    Step 5- Pick from one of the top choices there, ALL of which answer your question.
    Step 6- Mouse over that link and click with the right mouse button(clicking requires pushing the button in and releasing)
    Step 7- Learn and bask in the amount of knowledge a few hits of a key can do.

Feel free to PM me if this is too hard, I'll understand.

Oh and yes you can change it contrary to what an above poster said. My steps will teach you how to do it.
    Last edited by Kooshkrusher; 2010-10-27 at 03:52 AM.