Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... now that LUI v3 is being discontinued, I'm starting to look at other UIs as a "just in case" kind of thing.

Is this UI one that would work regardless of class? I'm kinda stubborn and like using the same set-ups for my screen regardless of which toon I'm playing, in order to avoid getting confused.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Yes Matuk, can work for almost any class. As far as I have discovered, the only Shaman-only things are totem timers and the powa auras for shaman.

Holy power bar is in a bad spot (below your character pane), can't remember where the rune bars are though.

Deleted
    Yes, and you might wanna change the grid settings, unless you're not bothered, I dont even have a shaman and I just love the UI. As a disc priest, I needed to change everything showing on grid tho. But anything else then just disabling shamafriend and totemtimers, its perfect for any class. Looking forward to the new version.

in the same boat as you Matuk...been a LUI user for a while now.. going to check out TUSUI or ElvUI as a replacement

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda feeling stubborn about it just because it would be difficult to use Vuhdo without really shifting around a lot of the UI.

See that's what my UI currently is, and it's been working nicely for me (I guess it may look a little overly cluttered to some people?). I guess I could switch to Grid, but there's specific features of Vuhdo that I like, especially not having to use Clique.

How easy is it to adjust things like Bartender and raid frames?
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2011-05-23 at 05:52 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I wanna try that UI, but my monitor is a 19ich [16:9-WIDE] and i use a 1440x900 resolution.

Do you think is a good idea or when I log into the game, I will found myselft going crazy to try to fix all the sizes of every single elements?^^;

The UI is designed for the specified resolution. If you'd like to use it for another resolution you'll have a slight amount of work ahead of yourself.

Oh Sham, you sly dog! How you teased me with that new banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Oommer View Post
    Oh Sham, you sly dog! How you teased me with that new banner!
    lol, got me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewcore View Post
    lol, got me as well.
    Same..ROFL

It'll be out this week, just finishing up TUSUI_Customs and making sure the new "install" button works.

When the title of this thread changes to TUSUI LOLZOMG v4.1 (not that exactly) then you'll know for sure it's updated :P.

I use Tusui with Vuhdo, just changed it around to fit where grid is, and it looks identical. It works well

Just a question to kgpanels. I would love you to create (because Im not able to, my script creation skill is less than 75) few more buttons (or at least help! ). What I would like is button to
    "If you are Leader of Group and If you are in Party, OnClick Convert to Raid, if you are in Raid, OnClick Conver to Party".
    I created this semi working button which converts party into raid, I tried creating second part, but it didn't work for some reason:
    if IsPartyLeader() then
    ConvertToRaid()
    end
    Next button was to show / hide Blizzard Raid UI. I remember you told me, that you added cmd "/tusui blizzraid" to do that, but I wanted to create again kgpanels button, but I failed at it :-)
    Someone told me that, this will work, but sadly it doesnt :-/

for slashkey, func in pairs(SlashCmdList) do
    local c = 1
    while _G["SLASH_"..slashkey..c] do
    if _G["SLASH_"..slashkey..c] == "/tusui" then
    func("blizzraid")
    return
    end
    c=c+1
    end
    end
    Those two buttons would be awesome to have I belive and I would really love you for them <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerihuni View Post
    I use Tusui with Vuhdo, just changed it around to fit where grid is, and it looks identical. It works well
    Well, you've seen my screen there... I will admit, the way I've set up my Vuhdo, it's unusually large compared to how other healers have their raid frames set up.

So I'm wondering what you did exactly with yours. Hell, even just a screen would help. I've been meaning to shrink mine down to not be so damn huge, and for some reason... I'm just not getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Well, you've seen my screen there... I will admit, the way I've set up my Vuhdo, it's unusually large compared to how other healers have their raid frames set up.

So I'm wondering what you did exactly with yours. Hell, even just a screen would help. I've been meaning to shrink mine down to not be so damn huge, and for some reason... I'm just not getting it.
    Last page at the very bottom is a screenshot of my grid.

---------- Post added 2011-05-24 at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    Just a question to kgpanels. I would love you to create (because Im not able to, my script creation skill is less than 75) few more buttons (or at least help! ). What I would like is button to
    "If you are Leader of Group and If you are in Party, OnClick Convert to Raid, if you are in Raid, OnClick Conver to Party".
    I created this semi working button which converts party into raid, I tried creating second part, but it didn't work for some reason:

Next button was to show / hide Blizzard Raid UI. I remember you told me, that you added cmd "/tusui blizzraid" to do that, but I wanted to create again kgpanels button, but I failed at it :-)
    Someone told me that, this will work, but sadly it doesnt :-/

Those two buttons would be awesome to have I belive and I would really love you for them <3
    If you're using the latest !OverSimplified there's a slash command in there '/grs' that will allow you to convert to raid to party or party to raid.

You can also keybind it if you so desire.

If you're wanting to make buttons on kgPanels for it...

Party / Raid convert button:
    Code:
    if GetNumPartyMembers() > 0 or GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 then
    	if UnitInRaid("player") and IsRaidLeader() then
    		ConvertToParty()
    	elseif UnitInParty("player") and IsPartyLeader() then
    		ConvertToRaid()
    	end
    end
    or this if you have OverSimplified enabled:

Code:
    osGRS()
    For the blizzard raid hide:

Code:
    if CompactRaidFrameManager:IsShown() then
    	CompactRaidFrameManager:Hide()	
    	CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()
    else
    	CompactRaidFrameManager:Show()	
    	CompactRaidFrameContainer:Show()
    end

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

This is how I have mine set-up. (25m test for ss)
    Last edited by Kerihuni; 2011-05-24 at 02:35 PM.

I sent a IM to my wife about how TUSUI 4.1 is out, then actually bothered reading the thread, lol. I can be more patient, though the banner really had me caught out there

Deleted
    if you don't need headers just turn them off(group1, group 2, etc)...it looks pretty awful... but otherwise it's ok

Can't wait until version 4.1. I'm using 4.0.3 now and after some updating and stuff it works ok except for grid, hope you'll bring it out soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm... I have mine set up right now with room for 40-mans, in case I do an AV or something. Though I'm assuming you'd just have it grow upwards.

But that does look pretty decent. You basically just shrunk down the size of the bars, I guess?

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 01:56 AM ----------

Could somebody put up a screen of kinda... how everything overall looks?

I got a good idea of where the raid frames and player/target frames go and such. But I'm trying to get a feel for the Focus frame, cast bars, etc etc.
    Would kinda like to get some ideas of how it looks in action.

(also, what the hell are all those little circles in the middle of the screen? Never seen or heard of that)
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2011-05-26 at 06:56 AM.