Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelzar View Post
    Same with me , download the copy and still didn't get fixed .
    Im not on a mac
    Seems rather odd, try '/bf' and changing the colors around for the "Pushed" color.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Seems rather odd, try '/bf' and changing the colors around for the "Pushed" color.

That didnt fix it , but i went into the ButtonFacade_TUSUI folder and opened the Layout.LUA file and deleted the highlighted red part

},
    Checked = {
    Width = 42,
    Height = 42,
    BlendMode = "ALPHAKEY",
    Color = {0, 0.47, 1, 1},
    Texture = [[Interface\AddOns\ButtonFacade_TUSUI\Textures\Border]],

This seems to have fixed it for me , no fat white border anymore

Thank you for the awesome update. Have one quick question I have Time to Die and Tip Tac as out of date are those safe to update without screwing things up or should I leave them as is? Again awesome work as usual!
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Thank you for the awesome update. Have one quick question I have Time to Die and Tip Tac as out of date are those safe to update without screwing things up or should I leave them as is? Again awesome work as usual!
    They're up to date. Everything in the package is up to date.

What addon is used for the Buffframe? I'm having an issue with whatever that one is. When my weapon enchant is active, all of the buffs move down to the bottom of the map, instead of aligning with the top. However if I click off my weapon enchant they are all aligned on the top.

EDIT:
    Disregard. I had SBF turned off because it started bugging out on me a few weeks back and didnt work at all. Just turned it back on and its working perfectly.
    Last edited by odinra; 2011-05-27 at 06:52 PM.

PowerAuras is completely fubar'd for me. I tried downloading the PowerAuras specifically in your one link and had the same issues. Should I try to update or rollback the addon?

EDIT: A lot of stuff is fubar'd lol. I'm getting a lot of lua error messages from PowerAuras, MSBT, and Quartz. I have no idea what they mean, but if anyone else does I can post a screenshot of some of the errors in BugSac
    Last edited by Taalyn; 2011-05-27 at 07:52 PM.

OMG. how did you made STUF going to work and not fully slow down your fps when you enter combat? anyhting you changed yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grid is showing to be a little too...tall. but easily changed in the options

- To focus someone you have to " /focus " your target to get it to work properly

- Have you tried to update TotemTimers ? You might be using an outdated version of the Addon

Hope this helps.

Also , cant wait for the UI Package to be updated !
    Great work Syronius !

No other solution for the focus? I think it's possible to right click on the nameplate and select "Focus" no?

For TotemTimers, he is up to date. I've only got the problem with the earthshield tracker. No problem with water or elem shield and no problem with the totems :/
    Anyone for help me?

Thanks

Will slyfox10 continue the 1920x1200 version?

also, have you ever looked into other bag addons such as arkinventory?
    I think arkinventory is much superior to onebag.

That didnt fix it , but i went into the ButtonFacade_TUSUI folder and opened the Layout.LUA file and deleted the highlighted red part

This seems to have fixed it for me , no fat white border anymore
    Yup..that worked for me as well. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by whowherewhat? View Post
    Grid is showing to be a little too...tall. but easily changed in the options
    There are two grid profiles, one being for 25 man sized raids.

There is currently an issue with grid not prepositioning properly on profile change so you'll need to reloadui if you change profiles.

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    PowerAuras is completely fubar'd for me. I tried downloading the PowerAuras specifically in your one link and had the same issues. Should I try to update or rollback the addon?

EDIT: A lot of stuff is fubar'd lol. I'm getting a lot of lua error messages from PowerAuras, MSBT, and Quartz. I have no idea what they mean, but if anyone else does I can post a screenshot of some of the errors in BugSac
    Please post your errors.

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic10 View Post
    Will slyfox10 continue the 1920x1200 version?

also, have you ever looked into other bag addons such as arkinventory?
    I think arkinventory is much superior to onebag.
    I'm probably going to make my own bag addon in the future but most bag addons use way more memory than they ever should or don't provided the layout I'd like.

Idk if sly will update but I'm sure ill get in touch with him soon.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-05-28 at 01:49 AM.

Forgot to ask you Syronius..Did you change your warlock power auras or are they still the same as the .txt file you uploaded awhile back? Great Job on the UI. You never fail to disappoint

Hey Sham,

Oddly enough I think I was having this same problem last time when I installed 4.0. I don't know if it's a scaling issue or what but everything seems to be a bit....off...

getting a holy crapload of quartz errors

1688x Quartz-3.0.6\modules\GCD.lua:124: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
    Quartz-3.0.6\modules\GCD.lua:124: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):147: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):92: in function `Fire'
    AceEvent-3.0-3 (Ace3):120: in function <Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

90x Quartz-3.0.6\modules\GCD.lua:124: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):147: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    <in C code>: in function `UseAction'
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:275: in function `handler':
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:543: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
    Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:28: in function `ActionButtonDown':
    <string>:"ACTIONBUTTON1":2: in function <[string "ACTIONBUTTON1"]:1>

217x Quartz-3.0.6\modules\GCD.lua:124: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:543: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
    Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:28: in function `ActionButtonDown':
    <string>:"ACTIONBUTTON4":2: in function <[string "ACTIONBUTTON4"]:1>

6x Quartz-3.0.6\modules\GCD.lua:124: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
    Interface\FrameXML\MultiActionBars.lua:14: in function `MultiActionButtonDown':
    <string>:"MULTIACTIONBAR4BUTTON11":2: in function <[string "MULTIACTIONBAR4BUTTON11"]:1>

almost all my errors are very similar to these, leme know if you want me to post em all (there's about 50 of them)
    Last edited by Iralevitas; 2011-05-28 at 04:19 AM. Reason: changed amount of errors, removed double text.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Sham,

Oddly enough I think I was having this same problem last time when I installed 4.0. I don't know if it's a scaling issue or what but everything seems to be a bit....off...
    I had that problem when playing at windowed fullscreen, with a 1920x1200 monitor

if you switch to either full screen or windowed at the correct resolution that should fix it

Deleted
    Hey one question it's possible to turn off onebag/onebank addon? because if i turn it off in addons next time i logg in they start anyway...i'm using arkinventory as bag addon so each time if i open bigs both addons show

i want to delete them completely, but i'm worry about install on next characters, if some addons will miss

Iralevitaz
    for GCD error just turn off GCD timer in quartz, i think you don't need it, because you see GCD timer in buttons without it too

Grid error

Grid-r1391\GridStatusName.lua:95: Usage: UnitGUID("unit")
    Grid-r1391\GridStatusName.lua:95: in function `?'

Blizzard error
    Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildNews.lua:133: attempt to concatenate local 'newsType' (a nil value)
    Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildUI.lua:499: in function `GuildMainFrame_UpdateNewsEvents'
    Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildUI.lua:454: in function <...terface\AddOns\Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildUI.lua:447>

TotemTimers errors
    Usage: NewLocale(application, locale[, isDefault[, silent]]): 'silent' must be specified for the first locale registered:
    TotemTimers-10.3.7\localization\localization.fr.lua:20: in main chunk

Usage: NewLocale(application, locale[, isDefault[, silent]]): 'silent' must be specified for the first locale registered:
    TotemTimers-10.3.7\localization\localization.es.lua:19: in main chunk

TotemTimers-10.3.7\localization\localization.cn.lua:20: in main chunk

I'm also having issues with SLData_Text errors with the GetWintergraspTime function. I found a suggestion on google for editing the clock.lua file and I either did it wrong or it didn't work, I have to revert the change, save the error I get in BugSack, make the change and see if the new error is in fact new or not.

Aye, awesome job on the update, as always Syronius. Will you also be updating for 1680x1050? I figure you been working on the higher res version first. Hope to see it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic10 View Post
    I had that problem when playing at windowed fullscreen, with a 1920x1200 monitor

if you switch to either full screen or windowed at the correct resolution that should fix it
    Unfortunately, it didn't work :-(