Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fixing up a few things currently. 4.2 hopefully this week.

Updating some images, and threat plates. DXE is looking smexy.

Fixed blizzard raid frames (properly this time). Updated some personal changes.

Deleted
    Awesome Recently made my shaman my main, so I can't wait to try this out as soon as 4.2 version is released!

Deleted
    Anyone got some good tips how to manage the UI change, from keybinds POV. I'm currently using just the bare Blizz UI & OmniCC+cast bar-addon. I REALLY like the look of this UI, but I'm little lazy if I have to do my keybinds all over

-Semihorni/Sinma-

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    Anyone got some good tips how to manage the UI change, from keybinds POV. I'm currently using just the bare Blizz UI & OmniCC+cast bar-addon. I REALLY like the look of this UI, but I'm little lazy if I have to do my keybinds all over

-Semihorni/Sinma-
    Keybinds in this UI are handled quite easily with Dominos actionbars. I set the action bars according to how the default UI actually uses the action bars.

If you do have to rebind with dominos, just enter the keybind mode and mouseover and action button and press the keybind you'd like, or clear the keybind with the esc button. You can rebind very very quickly (out of combat of course).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Keybinds in this UI are handled quite easily with Dominos actionbars. I set the action bars according to how the default UI actually uses the action bars.

If you do have to rebind with dominos, just enter the keybind mode and mouseover and action button and press the keybind you'd like, or clear the keybind with the esc button. You can rebind very very quickly (out of combat of course).
    Alright, then I might give this a go Or should I wait for the 4.2 version?

-Semihorni/Sinma-

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    Alright, then I might give this a go Or should I wait for the 4.2 version?

-Semihorni/Sinma-
    4.2 comin soon

Deleted
    Is there anything different in the grid setup from 4.1 now in 4.2? I'd like to keep those
    Anything else is totally apriciated, thanks for keeping this going. Best UI i ever had <3

My SBF just by itself changed, showing buffs under the minimap like a column, instead of next to minimap as a row. Any idea why it changed itself, without any action from my side?

10+ Year Old Account
    hay before 4.1 I was able to see in the center of my screen (or just below) my shock, lava lash, stormstrike and i think Feral spirits and if they were on CD they were coloured red and 5 little boxes for my maelstrom weapon i honestly cant believe it took me so long to notice that it was gone, ive been searching each addon i thought shamanfriend would be the most obvious one which did it but i couldnt find any options. not sure what ive done wrong to have them disappear but they were really nice to have

Quote Originally Posted by Kruul View Post
    hay before 4.1 I was able to see in the center of my screen (or just below) my shock, lava lash, stormstrike and i think Feral spirits and if they were on CD they were coloured red and 5 little boxes for my maelstrom weapon i honestly cant believe it took me so long to notice that it was gone, ive been searching each addon i thought shamanfriend would be the most obvious one which did it but i couldnt find any options. not sure what ive done wrong to have them disappear but they were really nice to have
    Type /powa and SHIFT+CLICK on Enhancement and Enhancment 2

PS: YAY 1k posts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Type /powa and SHIFT+CLICK on Enhancement and Enhancment 2

PS: YAY 1k posts!
    thank you and congratulations.

awesome UI cant wait for the update, can you add a dungeon journal button to the kg panels or provide the script to open it. trying to do this but i cant seem to get it to work.

thanks and keep up the awesome work.

Syrooooooooooo gief 4.2

I didn't see anything, but is there some way to increase font size without destroying the UI? Trying to look at text in trade/raid/whisper/character sheet is just destroying my eyes being so small lol

Edit: I'm on the 1920x1080. Should I just download one of the smaller versions and increase the scale in game?
    Last edited by eskimoman; 2011-07-15 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eskimoman View Post
    I didn't see anything, but is there some way to increase font size without destroying the UI? Trying to look at text in trade/raid/whisper/character sheet is just destroying my eyes being so small lol

Edit: I'm on the 1920x1080. Should I just download one of the smaller versions and increase the scale in game?
    /prat and change the font size.

/prat and change the font size.
    Beautiful. My eyes thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    4.2 comin soon
    We love you Syronius <3

Deleted
    Can't wait!

Is the UI visually changing much from the 4.1 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Lythos View Post
    Is the UI visually changing much from the 4.1 version?
    Only a few minor changes, one being DXE is now used vs bigwigs. I've changed a few of the button on the top. The Achievements button is now 3 buttons in one, simply hold shift of control to change the button to trigger the calendar or dungeon journal (text should change to reflect as well); I also changed the old calendar button back to the spellbook button which is actually functional this time.

Currently uploading v4.2 1920x1080.