Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Synronis, I just got back into the game after a small break and I was trying to level my Druid. When I shape-shifted into any forms the shape shifted form for action bar 1, where you press numbers to use abilities, switch to bars 2 or 3 depending on the form i changed into.

Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: When in Moonkin for it switches to Bar 3
    When in Cat form it uses Bar 4
    When in Bear form is uses Bar 2
    When in no Form uses Bar 1
    Last edited by Cai; 2012-07-29 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Hey Synronis, I just got back into the game after a small break and I was trying to level my Druid. When I shape-shifted into any forms the shape shifted form for action bar 1, where you press numbers to use abilities, switch to bars 2 or 3 depending on the form i changed into.

Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: When in Moonkin for it switches to Bar 3
    When in Cat form it uses Bar 4
    When in Bear form is uses Bar 2
    When in no Form uses Bar 1
    Shapeshifts for druids are handled by Dominos. To adjust which bar is used simply type '/dom' and click on 'configure bars'. From here, right click on actionbar 1 and use the drop down menu to get to druid forms. Use the sliders to set which bar you'd like to use per form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Shapeshifts for druids are handled by Dominos. To adjust which bar is used simply type '/dom' and click on 'configure bars'. From here, right click on actionbar 1 and use the drop down menu to get to druid forms. Use the sliders to set which bar you'd like to use per form.
    Thanks alot.

Deleted
    Not bad

Deleted
    Is 1900 x 1200 disabled ? link doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by smyka View Post
    Is 1900 x 1200 disabled ? link doesn't work
    The 1900x1200 resolution was provided by a user of TUSUI, I actually cannot use that resolution so I can't create the UI for that resolution.

Deleted
    Sad panda

Quote Originally Posted by smyka View Post
    Sad panda
    Buy me a 16:10 monitor :U?

Hello there,
    just wondering, are you planning to continue suppoerting this UI in MoP? And if so, when could we expect 5.0.4 release?

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    Hello there,
    just wondering, are you planning to continue suppoerting this UI in MoP? And if so, when could we expect 5.0.4 release?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17715098

I don't have any definitely release dates for the UI just yet. Some API is still in the air atm for MoP and I may change a few things around. I also need to update some of my own addons.

I also have no idea how long the beta will be active till which may have a major effect. I really want to have my UI available before launch. I also want to launch a new website for you guys to follow more closely with me and get more up to date versions more easily.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17715098

I don't have any definitely release dates for the UI just yet. Some API is still in the air atm for MoP and I may change a few things around. I also need to update some of my own addons.

I also have no idea how long the beta will be active till which may have a major effect. I really want to have my UI available before launch. I also want to launch a new website for you guys to follow more closely with me and get more up to date versions more easily.
    Good to hear that But why no more TUSUI? Your lock is becoming official UI mascot now? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the addon/group that handles the top bars; the ones that I can use to go from fullscreen to windowed and back?

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    What is the addon/group that handles the top bars; the ones that I can use to go from fullscreen to windowed and back?
    It is my kgPanels setup that I created from scratch.

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    Good to hear that But why no more TUSUI? Your lock is becoming official UI mascot now? :P
    Idk if I'll be sticking to warlock (although I kind of want to stay with my warlock). Shaman doesn't feel very 'shamany' without persistent totems. The class hasn't gone a good direction for a long time for me and I don't find it as enjoyable any longer.

It is my kgPanels setup that I created from scratch.

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 12:17 AM ----------

Idk if I'll be sticking to warlock (although I kind of want to stay with my warlock). Shaman doesn't feel very 'shamany' without persistent totems. The class hasn't gone a good direction for a long time for me and I don't find it as enjoyable any longer.
    Well I can honestly say it would feel even less "shamany" without your UI, so here's hoping you stick by us.

Your UI is very much appreciated, it's the best I have seen so far, also incredibly user friendly. I hope you'll have it working for MoP Cheers, Syronius!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Deleted
    Hi ! I just want to say that i love the UI
    There is just something i had on my mind, I want to change some things for my personal taste, for example the TidyPlates and Powerauras.
    I make the changes, and when i relog everything is overwriten and gone ! is there something to do so i can customize it even more ?
    Pls help me.

Edit.
    I managed to remove your power auras by removing the "Saved variables" file for the addon, but my own auras doesnt save
    also there isnt a variable file for Tidyplates to remove :/
    Last edited by mmoce58d3f927e; 2012-08-21 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkydiver View Post
    Hi ! I just want to say that i love the UI
    There is just something i had on my mind, I want to change some things for my personal taste, for example the TidyPlates and Powerauras.
    I make the changes, and when i relog everything is overwriten and gone ! is there something to do so i can customize it even more ?
    Pls help me.

Edit.
    I managed to remove your power auras by removing the "Saved variables" file for the addon, but my own auras doesnt save
    also there isnt a variable file for Tidyplates to remove :/
    Right click on your WTF folder and uncheck "Read Only" and apply for all the files in subsequent folders (should be an option to perform). This should make sure that when you reload / edit your in-game settings you'll keep them!

Deleted

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stinkydiver View Post
    OH THANK U! Didnt think of that !! xDxD
    i was at work before and it made sense, but it still doesnt work, are some settings set in your own profiles that make it that i cant change them ? the files are not read only now
    Last edited by mmoce58d3f927e; 2012-08-22 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hallo,

sorry for my bad english.

I love this UI it is great!! But i have one Problem with this.

I can´t Trade with anyone When i will trade with a friend the tradewindow open und close without trade. I hope you can help me.
    Last edited by mmoc89240a2746; 2012-08-24 at 02:13 PM.

@Ripperjack78

There are two places you could turn on a trade autoblocker. First, there's an option within blizzards UI that allows you (or your friend) to automatically decline all trades. Go to your game menu, click "Interface", you should see it under the "Controls" heading. Second, Leatrix can handle this same thing. So click on Leatrix, which is at the bottom of your minimap (a large green button). Under the "Automation" heading you can turn on and off the trade autoblocker.