Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Lord View Post
    I will agree that the Horde tend to win more with random groups than the Alliance do. But 85%? Please, that statistic is pure and utter Bullshit. At the most, we're talking about a 60/40 ratio in favor of the Horde.
    Quite surprised so many people agree, honestly.
    It seems like more than 85%, we've rarely ever won from my end (Alliance).

What contributes is the fact that people don't attempt to set up as much as the Horde. Also, I see the Horde sticking together in at least groups of 3, and Alliance folk run in to them with a massive group of... 1. Amazing, 'eh?
    Of course the Alliance win. /Sarcasm.

Also, as stated by the OP, they won't accept it as much as Alliance players, a more competitive style which is a shame most Alliance people don't have.

Of course, these are theories based on observation. The reason is probably because they have 2 infamous battlecries!

No, I'm not kidding either. Imagine if Alliance people could spam a catchy phrase standing for the Alliance or something as they go in to get owned? At least they'd put up a bigger fight!

I think Horde favor strategy more. Of course.

- H

this time of year, or any of the holiday's really, when pve players are forced to pvp for holiday achievements, horde tear the ally pvp noobs apart (I play mostly ally, saying this from experience).

The Shadowburn Battlegroup seems to run just the opposite of what most of you are saying. As Horde I usualy see at least 2 healers in on the alliance side and a lot of times Horde don't have any.

Horde players whine and cry just as much as alliance when they are losing, and rarely is there anyone screaming instructions.

As to the PvE vs PvP thing, completely untrue if anything it's the other way around. I would bet it is more server dependant though. On Mealstrom, of our top 20 guilds in progression, 15 are horde.

Of the top 20 guilds in the world 15 are horde as well

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    I've only been playing end-game content since Ulduar was new, up to that point I'd just been leveling separate toons since vanilla, maybe 4 months out of each year.
    One thing that has never really changed though is Alliance always losing to Horde in Battlegrounds. Now, I'm using the word 'Always' lightly. Clearly there are times when Alliance prevail, but they are few and far between.

I've PvP'd on two separate battlegroups, one as alliance and the other as Horde. Same Story. Horde win 85% (guess) of the Battles. The only differences I have been able to detect are that alliance are used to losing and therefore accept it easier and when someone decides to take charge in a BG and spout out strategies, Horde listen and alliance all dilly-dally around the map doing nothing that actually counts towards winning the game.

What do you guys think are the reasons for alliance losing so often? Is it really a case of Alliance being comprised of more children than Horde who are unable to listen and appreciate the importance of strategy?

I am absolutely biased towards horde and am Transferring all of my alliance toons higher than level 60 to Horde, so although I want to hear opinions from both sides, Im a little more interested in what hardcore alliance fans have to say for themselves.
    On my battlegroup horde may win alot. but we also have to wait 30-50 minutes for ques where alliance get instant que times.

So in all honesty i may transfer over because 5 losses = more honor than 1 win.

Ruin US (Im Alliance)

Battlegrounds played - 286
    Battlegrounds won - 161

~55

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde actually communicate with eachother, whereas alliance kinda just do their own thing. When we actually talk to eachother we get a decent chance at winning, in AB especially. I guess it all just comes down with who you're grouped up with. Odds say you'll end up with better Horde than Alliance. However it's all going to get a lot more intense with rated BG's. I'm a little scared of the Horde from our Battlegroup just steamrolling thanks to Illidan being home to so many insane Horde. (Rampage Battlegroup BTW)