Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'll remember it for my first proper raiding experiences, the awesome Yogg-Saron encounter (and music), and the fact that whatever mystery Vanilla + BC content had for me had vanished in Northrend. Every seemingly insignificant piece of rock had a purpose, metaphorically speaking.

The DK starting zone.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

it my frist xpac n ill remeber it for everything i love it all i cant wait till though ive heard it gonna be way better then wrath n i love wrath so lol
    no beta

That I didn't play when ulduar was released. That Naxx sucked, pretty much. ToC was most of the time boring, thank god I didn't join 10 mans with my guild besides the 25 man runs. Although the hardmodes and getting realm first hm anub was a good time. And ICC which was fun at the start but got boring pretty fast. My guild falling apart when we were 9/12 ICC HM at 5% buff and we could have easily finished it .

I had more fun in TBC when I played 5 days a week instead of 3 days a week in WotLK and 2 breaks of 4 months.

I was called into work and missed Death's Demise and Algalon server first titles. The end.

Deleted
    Well everyone can have their opinion, yea?

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason people forgot what CC meant and the origin of AoE tanking and the demise of heroics (not heroic, but tuned for lvl 80s more over)

10+ Year Old Account
    ill remember it the way i do now. i still think of tbc in the same light

As one great instance (Ulduar) in a sea of bad design choices and flawed casualism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I love Wotlk, it was great.

i actually liked every raid in there but most ppl disagree with me because "it was too easy".

Do some Hardmodes without 30% Buff or some Ulduar Hardmodes without ICC gear and say this again.
    I won't say it was TOO easy. It was rather boring because of the normal mode and hardmode. Especially in ToC with 4 lockouts.

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cjros View Post
    I was called into work and missed Death's Demise and Algalon server first titles. The end.
    hahahaha, that sucks

Cold people complaining a lot to Celtic sounding music.

Just as I remember BC as glowing people complaining a lot to ambient music.
    Last edited by Nordal; 2010-10-30 at 01:12 AM.
    Meanwhile, in Finland...

10+ Year Old Account
    A few words comes to mind when i look back:
    RNG,GLOBAL,BURST :P you get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Skele View Post
    Cold.

But on a serious note, I'll remember it as the first good expansion to Wow, TBC was a let down.
    Trololololololo

I'll remember it as the point in WoW where I actually quit for a while.

The expansion that turned WoW from a job into recreation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

As an expansion where I finally managed to quit.

However, they pulled me back in.

The Expansion where i actually killed the last boss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawakazi View Post
    Trololololololo

I'll remember it as the point in WoW where I actually quit for a while.
    'cuse me? I just didn't enjoy TBC as much I did WOLTK, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I love Wotlk, it was great.

i actually liked every raid in there but most ppl disagree with me because "it was too easy".

Do some Hardmodes without 30% Buff or some Ulduar Hardmodes without ICC gear and say this again.
    Been there done that... IT WAS EASY

Only challenge I've had thus far is H LK. Didn't make it to yogg because I switched mains in 3.1 so by the time I had some good progress into uldy on my pally toc dropped and nobody ever really went back to uldy

Baby it's alright now, you don't have to pug on me. Everything's farmed, Maly, Naxx, and Sar 3d. The raids are boring, I don't wanna pvp. Wipe the raid til we get it right. Nothin' left to do, lets do somethin' new, so come meet me at Ulduar.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"