Abomination's Might

Does Abomination's Might not have an icon in your buff bar anymore showing that its active? I just finally noticed that its not up there anymore, I tried relearning my skills to see if it was bugged or something. Any info would be nice.

There should be a box that's closest to your mini map with a number on it, that is a new buff window. Hover over it and it will show you more buffs. If it isn't that, I dunno what else it could be. I'd say maybe they changed passive buffs to no longer take up space on screen, but my hunter's passive buffs from my spec do show still.

No its not in the collapsed buffs looked there already.

Your buffs do not always show on you.

My fury warrior's Rampage does not display on him, but it does on all party/raid members.

It does this with a lot of buffs. It some times does not display the buff on the toon who provides it. But the buff is still being applied.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-10-30 at 06:29 PM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Darn, wish I could help more then, but Im not spec'd into AM. Worse case scenario respec and take the points from AM and put them into a different talent, since AM isn't too essential for tanking

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason self buffs like that do not seem to appear on your character anymore, but other people in your group have it. (like Abomination's Might, Unleashed Rage, Honor among Thieves)

My bet is that it's included in your spellbook hence no need for it to be shown as a permanent buff icon. I.e. you always have the buff but it's not shown, so don't worry about missing out on 10% AP. It's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Or it was just overwritten by a BoM. I respeced from AM into parasite as soon as I realised it was overwritten in almost every heroic, not speaking of raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can also see it if you target yourself, so it's definetly there.

The passive 2% str is still a pretty good even if you will have the 10% ap buff in most parties. It will even give a small amount of parry from forceful deflection. There just aren't really a whole lot of alternatives that look very attractive at 85.

Pretty good compared to what? To nothing or to a blood parasite?

Yeah, I can't see the buff on my buff bar either, but if you look at blizzard raid frames you can see it there. When you are in a party of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deneweth View Post
    The passive 2% str is still a pretty good even if you will have the 10% ap buff in most parties. It will even give a small amount of parry from forceful deflection. There just aren't really a whole lot of alternatives that look very attractive at 85.
    Actually there are a lot of attractive talents to pick up instead of abom. might. 2% strength is a laughable amount of parry at 80, and probably will also be the same at 80. I honestly can't seem to find a build both at 80 and 85 where I can spare 2 points for abom. might. Also, Enhancer Shamans and all kinds of Paladins also bring the buff so it's mostly covered anyway.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    Pretty good compared to what? To nothing or to a blood parasite?
    Blood parasite is actually a very good talent.

The other option is really BCB or bone shield. I fucking hate bone shield and 2% strength is probably better threat than BCB.

Deleted
    BP is great at 85.

Abomination's Might, Trueshot Aura and other similar buffs are lacking from Buff Bars right now. There's a few issues with Buffs: You can't click-remove them, some are missing etc. They'll show up one day, but fear not. You and your party both gain their effects, even if you can't see them.

As for Abom's Might Builds: here you go, because BCB is weak once Diseases drop. Yes, probable cookie-cutter for 85 diseaseless.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Blood parasite is actually a very good talent.
    That's what I'm saying here