Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    LOL @ Wildhammer Fact Checker.
    Also hupefully there might be a nice change to Divine storm *looking forward*.
    But where are the soulders for rogues? T11 looks just too hideous, so I was very excited about rogue S9 and there are nooo shoouldeersss yet ((

Quote Originally Posted by Peklet View Post
    If it's not in the beta, who took that SC and where?
    Perhaps someone at Blizzard? Their internal builds are ahead of what is available on the beta. Either way, the screenshot is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Okaithul View Post
    Seriously! takes guts, public speaking is horrible. So glad the guy not only got the fix on the lore he wanted to see, but got his very own red shirt guy toon! thats awesome. Nice to see the bliz development team giving the man kudos also. Raised my level of respect.
    Not just guts but in his case alot of courage because he has Asperger Syndrome

Imo he kinda owned Blizzard for not knowing their lore and for reward got immortalised as WoW NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasingsol View Post

It's real. Totalbiscuit is wrong. Valnoth is Alex Afrasiabi, the guy who was on-stage with Chris Metzen.
    Thanks for that.. It had me worried, cus he wasnt there on beta. Guess he is only in in their internal builds.. gz red shirt guy!

Well, I'll be. They finally gave hunters a cool pvp set.

Awful sets, Blizz how about you hire the guys who did models in vanilla :X

Yay for our red shirt!

And I'm loving the hunter one, indeed something of a samourai pirate.

Deleted
    Mage set is fail.

red shirt guy! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I love Blizzard. Kudos for putting red shirt guy in the game. He deserved it as well.

Deleted
    Woah, those arena sets look bad

Especially the hunter with the pirate-look with side lights and headphones. Please contact the Diablo art team for seom inspiration.

Deleted
    Hunter and warrior is teh shit.

Hopefully priests will be shinier and lovelier and whatever that looks holy and happy

Deleted
    Did anybody else read "Wildhammer FaRt Checker" for the first time they looked on that picture? I was like: Why does he need to check it? And who's? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage set looks like Red Shirt guy.

Looks like their making the PvP Gear look more like Vanilla, i like that!

Hooray for plate armor that actually looks like plate!
    (None of this silly T11, warrior mail, BS.)
    I also love the hunter armor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    I thought that picture is a hoax....?

Does anyone else have another picture of that NPC there? Because that's the only picture that I've seen of it and all the other times I've seen it posted, someone said that it was a photo manip/model edit.

edit: I mean if anything, can someone else put out a picture that's higher quality? The JPEG compression if anything makes it look kinda gross and is below the standard of images put on MMO-Champ, if not concealing the photoshopping/model editing.

I mean, I'm not saying this as to crap on Redshirt's parade. I think it WOULD be an awesome idea to make some sort of reference to him... but the 3 times that I've seen this picture before, it was tagged with "hoax".

From TotalBiscuit (who is of course in the Beta) stating that that picture is fake: http://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/29178034276
    Boub linked blue posts. Durp.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

looks like their making the PvP Gear look more like it did in Vanilla! I Like that!

that picture is funny as hell
    i also recommend everyone to watch whole Quest panel showcast, most entertaining part of Blizzcon tbh