10+ Year Old Account
    Pack>Vikes>Bears>Lions Only reason why the bears are behind is because the radical change in coaching staff + Cutler being forced into a read option, which might actually work out. They got a good combo with Marshal + Forte to pull it off.

Hawks=49ers>Rams>Cards

Ravens>Bengals=Steelers>Browns

Cowboys=Giants=Redskins>Eagles

NFC East is the odd ball. I don't recall the Giants doing a whole lot this offseason. Cowboys, dunno either. They got rid of Rob Ryan which is a plus in my books. Redskins, I feel like it all comes down to RG3s knee. I'd say that they are rushing it. Inb4 "oh well AP did it a year ago!" Thats a different person and position. QBs do a lot of walking backwards which is much harder to get back to 100% from what I heard about Darrell Revis' knee. If it came down to a battle of QBs, I'd put Eli on top in that division.

I'd also put the saints up there with the falcons if their defense can step up. If not I'll go Falcons>Saints>Bucs=Panthers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd kinda forgotten about the Saints. They're pretty dangerous IF, like you said, they can get their defence on track.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFC east has been the most unknown for a few years now. Even the years the Giants won the title, nobody expected it. I would put the Redskins on top, because at least they will probably have RG3. And if Morris keeps up what he did last year, that's a hard offense to stop no matter who else is on the team.

I'm picking the Bengals in that division. I just think the Ravens are too gutted after retirees and whatnot.

I'll still pick the Falcons, but you gotta wonder if they can create a running game.

I also would favor the Redskins for the NFC East. Giants didnt do anything, Cowboys didnt do anything and Eagles look bad. For the West I personally expect a sophmore slump for Wilson and thus I dont think they will be as good as some may expect, got the 49ers winning there. In the North its easily the Packers, followed by the Bears over the Vikings, Peterson cant be that good again can he? And Falcons clearly winning the South.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I also would favor the Redskins for the NFC East. Giants didnt do anything, Cowboys didnt do anything and Eagles look bad. For the West I personally expect a sophmore slump for Wilson and thus I dont think they will be as good as some may expect, got the 49ers winning there. In the North its easily the Packers, followed by the Bears over the Vikings, Peterson cant be that good again can he? And Falcons clearly winning the South.
    NFC East is really hard to handicap. Seems like the tradition in that division is that every team is a rival with the other teams in the division. More so than any other division except maybe NFC north. Not sure how Philly will do without Reid and I don't expect much from them. As long as Jerry Jones continues to be a 'hand-on' Dallas will not improve.

In my bar stool opinion it will come down to Giants/Skins. With Skins winning.
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-07-17 at 05:20 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious Jibjab why you think Wilson will slump? With the additions I am thinking he will flourish. I am ofcourse bias but trying to see why you are thinking that. That is like me saying i think Kap will slump (don't think that lol) just sayin.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'd kinda forgotten about the Saints. They're pretty dangerous IF, like you said, they can get their defence on track.
    and getting Jimmy Graham to bounce back from an off year, he has two functioning arms and neither of them has shot anybody, so he should be expected to be the league's top TE

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Luck will have an "all right" year as far as the sophomore QBs go. I really don't know whats going on receiver wise for the colts. I really don't see him not making the playoffs at all... easy division.

Wilson is in command of the most complete offense out there. The only loss offensively was Anthony McCoy, which I figured Luke Willson would replace him anyway. Defense has more problems, but they are also the cause for a majority of our losses last year. Wilson put the team in the position to win every lost game besides the Rams and 49ers games and the defense blew it.

RG3, putting health aside I don't think he will recess too much. I still don't like his run style. If I had to put money on it, defenses WILL NOT clamp down on read option this year and I have a feeling they are going to resort to hard hitting instead.

Tannehill probably wont flourish as much as I like, but I feel like he will push the team ahead of .500.

Weeden I think will be "ok", hes got a lack of weapons though. Plus he still has to play in one of the tougher divisions. Likely below .500

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Well, kind of not really technically, it's Kaepernick's sophomore year too. I don't know. Cam Newton did ok. I think we can at least look past something so ambiguous and at least expect him to do well. Plus, I'm a Percy Harvin fan, so I think whatever the Hawks did last year just jumped the hell up due to that one change. That being said, though, I can't make a choice. Probably the best two team race in the NFL the past couple years.

I figure Green Bay will win the NFC north. I don't expect Adrian Peterson to single-handedly carry the Vikings again like last year (Harvin was hurt the end of the year).

I still can't not pick New England. That conference is just too terrible, and if receivers are the problem, Tom Brady makes mediocre guys look good anyway, so I assume he can do it with anyone.

Houston over Indy in the AFC South. I don't think much has changed there.

And Denver is a lock for the AFC West. Again, pretty terrible conference, and I still think Denver's team now is better than Peyton's teams in Indy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playoff teams in bold
    AFC East: Pats, Bills, Jets, Fins
    AFC West: Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders
    AFC North: Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Browns
    AFC South: Texans, Colts, Jags, Titans

NFC North: Packers, Lions, Vikings, Bears
    NFC East: Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys
    NFC West: Seahawks, 49ers, Rams, Cards
    NFC South: Falcons, Saints, Bucs, Panthers

Doing picks already, woohoo.

AFC
    East- Patriots, Dolphins, Bills, Jets
    North- Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Browns
    South- Texans, Colts, Titans, Jaguars
    West- Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders

Wild cards- Cincy and Indy

NFC
    East- Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles
    North- Packers, Vikings, Lions, Bears
    South- Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Panthers
    West- 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals

Wild cards- Seattle and either the Giants or the Vikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh

AFC East: Pats, Dolphins, Bills, Jets
    AFC North: Ravens, Bengals, Steelers, Browns
    AFC South: Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Titans

NFC North: Packers, Vikings, Bears, Lions
    NFC East: Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, Eagles
    NFC West: 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals

50/50 dolphins bengals.

Redskins get to the playoffs again if RG3 is healthy. If not I like the Saints in their place.

Still thinking that Seattle will throw away games.

1 @ Carolina Panthers W
    2 San Francisco 49ers L
    3 Jacksonville Jaguars W
    4 @ Houston Texans L
    5 @ Indianapolis Colts W
    6 Tennessee Titans W
    7 @ Arizona Cardinals W
    8 @ St. Louis Rams L
    9 Tampa Bay Buccaneers W
    10 @ Atlanta Falcons L
    11 Minnesota Vikings W
    12 Bye
    13 New Orleans Saints W
    14 @ San Francisco 49ers W
    15 @ New York Giants L
    16 Arizona Cardinals W
    17 St. Louis Rams W

Deleted
    Here's how I see it:

AFC North: Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, , Browns

NFC South: Saints, Falcons, Bucs, Panthers

Highlighted wildcards aswell.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2013-07-17 at 09:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

50/50 dolphins bengals.
    I feel like I am missing something on the Dolphins. Their Vegas odds are 4/1 to win the NFC East and 50/1 to win the Super Bowl (the Lions are 60/1). I just don't see them being good at all. Maybe I should have paid more attention to NFL news since the draft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I feel like I am missing something on the Dolphins. Their Vegas odds are 4/1 to win the NFC East and 50/1 to win the Super Bowl (the Lions are 60/1). I just don't see them being good at all. Maybe I should have paid more attention to NFL news since the draft.
    AFC is bad right now and to me the Dolphins have an easy to pass .500 schedule. I can see them going 4-2 in the division.

Their RB position is a bit of concern though. If they get to the playoffs, they won't get far at all.

I see the Ravens and Broncos being the dominate teams in the AFC. Pats will have a rocky start but pick up later on. Even last year they had a rocky start. Losing to the cardinals and everybody started throwing shit at the walls.

Basically what Vetali said. They should be mediocre. The defense is solid. The offense... is an offense. However, their division is not good, and their schedule is fairly easy. They should be able to make 9-7. I think they are the only other team that could maybe win the division if NE struggles like some people think they will. Buffalo's defense is still a mess and they have to hope Kolb or Manuel somehow mutate into a decent quarterback. The Jets are bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't see why people don't know that Brady can carry the Pats offense. At LEAST to a division title. Nobody in that division should have that good of odds except them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I still don't see why people don't know that Brady can carry the Pats offense. At LEAST to a division title. Nobody in that division should have that good of odds except them.
    I still think they will have a rough start. Especially if Gronk is out a game or two. They'll still win the division though.

I could see the 49ers having a very rough start as well though. That would throw my predictions off and basically put the Seahawks on top if they do. Kaepernick's big passing weapon was Crabtree. I placed the 49ers on top of the Seahawks because I think it will boil down to our D-line vs their O-line. If I had to put money on it, their O-line will win. Clemons and Irvin being out will hurt despite the signings. Until I see them play, I feel like Clemons is unreplaceable in our defense.

Last I heard, Harbaugh is leaning on Richardo Lockette stepping up... who was a Seahawk. He had some locker room issues + wouldn't participate on special teams because he didn't want to.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Here's how I see it:

AFC North: Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, , Browns

NFC South: Saints, Falcons, Bucs, Panthers

Highlighted wildcards aswell.
    Pretty fair predictions. But no playoff spot for Redskins? And it seems the Steelers are getting way too much love generally.

And OT. Raider fans should be fucking pissed off about this off season. Dont know how they can sell a ticket with a straight face.
    Operation Red Wing

AFC North: Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, , Browns

NFC East: Cowboys,Giants, Redskins,Eagles

Couple Bold predictions and of course some obvious favorites.

Cincinatti, Miami, and Dallas are going to be some sleeper this year. I don't think the Ravens will even make the playoffs this year.
    Last edited by Scrambledegg; 2013-07-18 at 01:42 AM.