What kind of stats should ele focus on in cata?

This could have already been answered so I apologize if it has and I also realize it could be a really dumb question but I'm really tired really sick and really out of it right now so.... eh. lol but anyway as it was before hit>spell>haste>crit. What will it be in Cataclysm? hit>spell>mastery>haste>crit? Or will crit be more important than haste now that mastery increases out chance for overload? While yes I know that haste would still equal more overloads like it does now, on the other hand picking crit over haste would mean a chance at bigger overloads and now that earth shock is in our rotation we need more crit to have a greater chance of both ticks critting. As I'm seeing it now, earth shock hits like a truck IF it crits. So should we aim for a higher level of crit than we normally do or just keep picking haste over crit?

Sorry if the topic seems like a bunch of word vomit but my brain isn't really working atm lol but I think most of you will understand what I'm saying, and asking.

Deleted
    Hmm so basicly critt or haste.
    Haste = faster Elemental mastery cd
    critt= Moar critts!
    I like mastery let's go for that=)

OT: I dont know what's " the better" stat, but it's good 2 have both (dah). I will be going for haste/Int in cata that's for Sure! ( and mastery ofc )

It's something like Hit till 17% > Int > Mastery > Haste > Crit. Essentially you'll probably end up gemming for int and reforging all your crit into mastery or haste, depending on what bonuses your gear already has.

I think it's something along the lines of:

Spirit or Hit unless at 17% Hit [I prefer Spirit, as Hit does nothing else than being Hit]
    Int / Spellpower
    Haste / Mastery [Both scale with each other very nicely: More haste means mastery gets ahead of haste in value and vice versa - keep it balanced and you'll yield the best result - but i don't know the best "mastery to haste ratio" yet.
    Crit [It's not that it's a useless stat, but: It does not affect Lava Bursts. All the other stats do, therefore crit is the least desirable caster stat]
    Stamina
    All the other stats

Unless they change something drastically, i think this will be the priorities for 4.0.3 and lvl85, too.
    Last edited by Nekokami; 2010-11-03 at 01:35 PM. Reason: typo
    Neke <Resto|Ele> | Enalilia <Holy|Prot> @Blackhand-EU
    Enalilia <Merc> @Exar Kun

After months of not logging it makes me so sad to still have to link stuff to people...

http://totemspot.com/2010/10/4-0-1-elemental-guide/

/thread.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Ushra View Post
    After months of not logging it makes me so sad to still have to link stuff to people...

http://totemspot.com/2010/10/4-0-1-elemental-guide/

/thread.
    It makes me sad that people like you get your undies in a bunch because someone asks a simple question. ty for the link though

@ Ushra
    Where as the link being super good - the OP did ask about Cataclysm... not 4.0.1. Granted alot of the things coming in Cataclysm is covered in the Totemspot guide...

I would say Hit cap(spirit where possible) > Int > Haste = Mastery >> Crit