Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Rated BGs are now open!

wondering if anyone on beta has done rated bgs yet. if you have please post on what its like. also wondering if what the new wargames thing is. i know it can be a horde vs horde bg or vice versa, but i cant imagine starting from the alliance side in wsg, kinda wierd.

edit: also in the rated bg blue post, doesnt say that the brackets of 10vs10, ect, are against other players that queued for 10vs10 or could it be against people who queue for a random bg. cuz i can see rated bg queues for 25vs25 taking FOREVER.
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2010-11-05 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested as well. BTW if anyone has some video of this, I would love to post some clips of the interface/win screens/battles on my YouTube channel.

Wish I had a beta key...

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    bump for edit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    wondering if anyone on beta has done rated bgs yet. if you have please post on what its like. also wondering if what the new wargames thing is. i know it can be a horde vs horde bg or vice versa, but i cant imagine starting from the alliance side in wsg, kinda wierd.

edit: also in the rated bg blue post, doesnt say that the brackets of 10vs10, ect, are against other players that queued for 10vs10 or could it be against people who queue for a random bg. cuz i can see rated bg queues for 25vs25 taking FOREVER.
    It will be against other groups that have queued for 10v10. Premade vs Premade.