... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    1 : TOC
    2 : Ruby
    3 : Magtheridon
    4 : VOA
    all rtared

I agree with all of these but not the order... all bad tho!

I'd say Hyjal is the worst.

I actually don't hate Vault, the main reason is - when I get on my alts, I'm not instantly amazing at raiding on them, and it's nice to be able to jump in at the bottom level, get a raid environment going with little pressure and maybe pick up a piece of gear. It's also short, in that respect it's a success in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd have to say icc, been on this raid for far to long, imo, makes it worse than any other raid i've done.

10+ Year Old Account
    BRD with full group of assholes is impossible (i love BRD btw)
    So why, I ask, it just doesn't make much sense
    That a man of my stature should have to wear a dress
    I mean what, may I inquire, were you thinking on that day
    When you conjured up for a man like me a robe that looks so gay

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    toc

raise ur hand if u lost a lot of faith in humanity to icehowl charge wipes? *raises hand*

ruby sanc

is blizz trying to weed out the idiots? "GTFO, dont stand next to me u idiot!", "TURN THE F***ING DRAGON, AVOID TEH LAZERZ!"
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've raided when it's been current content: ToC. VoA served its purpose as a short, easy PuGgable raid. If you can even call it a raid. Also anything to get more people involved in large-scale battles (at least on the smaller servers) is better.

From what I've heard from people who've been around since Vanilla content was current: 40-man Naxx. The most evil of the evil.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

1) EoE - I hate vehicles with a passion. Hate. x_x
    2) VoA. - Handing out more free gear than badges!
    3) RS - If ICC was BT, RS doesn't come close to Sunwell. ; http://www.urealms.com/edevs/edevsepi1.html (Best description of RS)

Honorable mention: Battle for Wintergrasp. Another vehicle fight but even worse due to imbalanced factions and tenacity. - Something Blizzard had over 2 years to fix and still didn't find a proper balance.
    What wet dreams are made of!

Easily ToC.
    VoA was never meant as a "serious" raid instance so I can forgive that, it was more meant as a reason to do Wintergrasp although it failed in that regard.

about the guy that said people enjoyed MH. MH was bareable when it was on farm and you rushed through it and even then the trash was just plain retarded. Progressionwise this raid was a nightmare. "oh great ,our tank got parry gibbed from (what was the 3rd boss called?). Fine lets do the 12 waves again. Absolutely mindnumbling and pointless, the biggest time waste EVER due to resetting waves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

You should have made a Poll

Anyways, my choice is ToC....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs
    wow is finnish lore is died

Quote Originally Posted by GuuD View Post
    ToC? VoA? You sure these are the worst dungeons EVER? If you answer is yes, than you never raided Molten Core. Let me explain:

1) In theory you needed 40 people for this raid. Yes, just like for other 40 mans, right. This design just sucks. You can never find 40 people who can play, unless you treat WoW as a job. So even if you were a great player, you had to play with ~20 morons.

2) Encounters just sucked. People didn't know how to play, so Blizzard just designed the encounters in a way to give everybody a job. Like dispelling. Imagine - almost every paladin and druid in a raid was standing and mashing one key, where decursive dispell was bound. You didn't even need to pick a target, addon was doing all the work, you just had to stand there and press the key every global, becauses bosses were SPAMING curses and other debuffs on the raid. Cool, ain't it? Tell that guys about facerolling.

3) MC is long. I mean it's fucking LONG. Trash-trash-trash-trash-trash for 15 minutes, piss easy boss, and another 10 minutes of trash. Ton of debuffs from trash, trash agroing from another rooms because of agro range and other shit. It was the most BORING experince ever.

4) Resistance requirements. Most of the bosses (this applies to other classic dungeons as well) reqired some ammount of resistance gear. It's like bad PvP'ers these days posting messages like: "LF Rogue for 2v2, 1000+ resilience", raidleaders were like asking before Ragnaros: "Ok, Ragna time, ones who have no 200+ fire res, please, sit out". Noone cared about your other stats. Got 200 fire res? Ok, you are in. No resistance gear? Sucks to be you.

5) Resistant bosses. Okey, that continued through Vanila and most of BC. Fire mage? Sorry, no MC for you, lol. Great.

6) Bad design. There are not much interrupt-based fights in WoW (only RoS comes to mind), but Sulfuron was one of them. What's wrong with that, you make ask? Nothing, except... there were NO cast bar in default interface. Right, you had to install an addon to beat an encounter.
    MC - First big raid in WoW history

VoA / ToC - Both raids from WotLK, WoW's second expansion set.

MC would indeed be crap compared to today's raids, but you don't just compare old to new. Oh and I find ToC and VoA worse than MC, even after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    Have to say Black Temple except Illidan fight.
    Didnt make it past Najentus eh? *pat*

Btw, you cant say something is the worst if you didnt experience it at the proper level i.e BT at lvl 70.

I'm not sure what people are judging instances on, but if it's the bossfights or architecture then BT is in the top 3 of the best ones released.

Godamn, I need to stop looking and posting in this thread, all these wotlk kiddies with their Miley Cyrus hardons and VoA welfare epics pisses me of!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    I'm calling BS on the Ruby Sanctum call outs. Scenery was good. Raid was called a filler (it's meant to be small). Trash was challenging, if you don't like the trash there you'll hate Cata. Statistically it's more challenging than H LK because less people have downed H RS. The mini bosses were just easy enough to be cleared by all guilds but difficult enough to rofl at bad pugs.

RS was a good raid, nothing about it was bad.
    Disagree.

A one-boss quickie was a bit disappointing for myself. Felt like the trash was/is challenging, but as a whole, the instance felt underwhelming.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    In all Honesty, it has to be SSC, that place has NO lore behind it and it generally sucked, the bosses were unimaginative and boring
    i prefer stuff like karazhan, where it actually has lore and the bosses are interesting
    Leotheras' lore is explained in a Shadowmoon Valley questline, so I wouldn't call it a "no lore" place.

Deleted
    Don't get it why people hated RS, other then the mini-bosses and being a filler raid. But Halions mechanics were very nice. Could have tuned it a bit harder though (Yes, i've done 25m hc).

Finally a fight with near constant moving and keeping your eyes out instead of a fight standing still for 3+ minutes, bashing your keyboard.

OnTopic: VoA
    Last edited by mmocc95fce6dce; 2010-11-05 at 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus View Post
    Worst Instance: Hyjal (waves got old after a couple weeks)
    Most Annoying Instance: Hyjal (see above)
    Best Instance: SSC (before nerfs, before unlocking direct access to Vashj)
    Useless Instance: TOC
    Best boss for moron detection: Magtheridon, Archimonde
    Best individual boss fight: Kaelthas (before nerfs)
    Worst fight for boss speeches: Kaelthas
    Best guild killers: Razorgore, Hydross, Vashj, Kaelthas
    Best atmosphere and looks: Karazhan
    Best boss model: Ragnaros, Alar
    Best entry level raid: Karazhan
    Most useless individual boss: Akama
    Worst boss mechanics: Gunship, Flame Leviathon
    NO M'uru :O at "Best guild killers" u failed. OR propablly never did this fight :O

I vote for TOC and icc(with 30% buff), without buff it would be fine.

Deleted
    ToC. And maybe VoA, but that's more like a PvP raid so no harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nremron View Post
    Don't get it why people hated RS, other then the mini-bosses and being a filler raid. But Halions mechanics were very nice. Could have tuned it a bit harder though (Yes, i've done 25m hc).

Finally a fight with near constant moving and keeping your eyes out instead of a fight standing still for 3+ minutes, bashing your keyboard.

OnTopic: VoA
    Halion HC was hard enough for a filler raid.
    Last edited by mmocee1aa8d918; 2010-11-05 at 10:49 PM.

Most everything in WotLK.

Deleted
    ICC ...yep I said it.