View Poll Results: Who is the best warrior in warcraft lore?

Voters
256. This poll is closed
  • Grom Hellscream

87 33.98%
  • Varian Wrynn

44 17.19%
  • Anduin Lothar

60 23.44%
  • Ogrim Doomhammer

24 9.38%
  • Duraton

5 1.95%
  • Maiev Shadowsong

9 3.52%
  • Kurdran Wildhammer

5 1.95%
  • Muridan Bronzebeard

12 4.69%
  • Broxigar

93 36.33%
  • Danath Trollbane

9 3.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    And then they decided to make it super sharp and magically enhanced, unlike any of the Night Elf blades, because they were bored.
    Well I dont think a stick would have lasted very long, and Brox was being hunted by Ravencrest so he couldnt just run to a forge and pick up another weapon. He was in the middle of the woods.

I forgot, felbeasts were coming too. They didnt really have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    I probably should of replaced Danath Trollbane with Saurfang... oh well, sorry.
    It's probably for the best that Saurfang ISN'T in this poll. At least this way, people MIGHT vote for some of the other characters.

Of course, I have to go with Brox myself. For obvious reasons, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by ramboxmb View Post
    Lothar was. Even if Doomhammer killed him (he only did because him sword broke), Lothar was like 60 years old and Doomhammer was in his prime.

And yeah he wasnt a paladin, Turalyon, Uther, Tirion, Gavinrad and Saiden were the paladins in the 2nd war.
    My mistake, I was thinking back to WC2 and remember them all as paladins. Lothar was never good enough to get upgraded by the church, it seems =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom Hellscream and Broxigar Saurfang are both tied for the best, they did what every warrior strives for, an honourable death.

Grom freed the orcs, and Brox stopped Sargeras 300 style.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Borxigar had a magical stick crafted [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]by malfurion[/COLOR] just for the occasion, yet people act as if he damaged Sargeras by somehow being awesome himself. He was badass, granted, but Grom, Lothar, heck, maybe even garrosh and varian coul'dve done the same, given the axe. The power of the weapon malfurion crafted was what damaged Sargeras, not power of Broxigar.

I'd say Lothar.
    uuuuuuuuups

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Grom Hellscream and Broxigar Saurfang are both tied for the best, they did what every warrior strives for, an honourable death.

Grom freed the orcs, and Brox stopped Sargeras 300 style.
    Being a warrior is more then just one's notion of "honor". Seriously, I don't understand the logic behind why people think Grom is the best warrior. He made stupid decisions, he has been beaten before in skrimishes against the humans when they where trapped by the dark portal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramboxmb View Post
    Lol the weapon means little? The axe could cut rock like it was paper and couldnt break...

Also Lothar lost to doomhammer because The doomhammer broke lothar sword. Saying weapon means little is retarded.

Also try to fight a Katana with a stick and youll see who going to win.

Those threads are funny.. if we make one about mage and say Rhonin everybody will be like WSHCUYDIJWSOUIDEWGYYHDJ RHONIN IS A FUCKIN MARY SUE BLABLABALABLABA KNAAK SUCK!! And when its about brox everyone think hes amazing..
    hell yell, he did wound sargeras, with axe without axe, he did it, and thats what counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Lothar View Post
    Seriously, I don't understand the logic behind why people think Grom is the best warrior.
    Mannoroths corpse would like a word with you.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Grom.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

Being a warrior is more then just one's notion of "honor". Seriously, I don't understand the logic behind why people think Grom is the best warrior. He made stupid decisions, he has been beaten before in skrimishes against the humans when they where trapped by the dark portal.
    even if it were by honor grom still wouldn't be the best, he frankly had none.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Mannoroths corpse would like a word with you.
    Onyxia's corpse would like a word with you. Varian defeated the F-ing daughter of a dragon aspect. Way better of an accomplishment then some goofy a$$ pitlord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by udiealot81 View Post
    you somehow forgot how Thrall beheaded a bear in 1 swing.. and won many arena battles.. thus creating a BADASS! thus.. Thrall is the best warrior.. you all should read the book "Arthas" yea...
    Thrall is the best everything, he's the best DK, best shaman, best mage. Best Lich King. Not to mention Earth-warder (lulz) Right?
    /Sarcasm off

Anyways Brox and Grom will undoubtedly have immense support. IMO best Arms Warr- Lothar, best fury (not DW but literally) Grom
    Best current day warrior is by far Wrynn.
    Last edited by mmoc09d10ac99a; 2010-11-05 at 06:23 PM.

muridan?

ot: varian

Onyxia's corpse would like a word with you. Varian defeated the F-ing daughter of a dragon aspect. Way better of an accomplishment then some goofy a$$ pitlord.
    actually i would say mannoroth might of been stronger seeing as onyxia was more of a thinker like her brother but then again shes also a black dragon so that points negated.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brox for sure. He fought in all three wars. He charged through the dark portal alone wading through demonkin, to wound a titan. If that doesn't make him the best warrior I don't know what would.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoi View Post
    Brox for sure. He fought in all three wars. He charged through the dark portal alone wading through demonkin, to wound a titan. If that doesn't make him the best warrior I don't know what would.
    he was also written in by knakk the hack along with rhonin.

Grom Hellscream.

Pure rage, killed a Pit Lord and pretty sure he killed Cenarus(demi-god)

Broxigar slaughtered countless demon's and even took on Sargeras himself. Whether his magical axe granted him the ability to damage the titan is neither here nor there. The fact that he was even able to make it that far speaks for his power.

Anduin Lothar without a doubt. The only other ones close to him in this poll are Orgrim (He defeated a tired Lothar 3 times his age) and Brox (I take Knaak stories with a grain of salt)

Brox Killed thousands of demons jumped off a dragon then /charge to injure Sagaras, and would fight to the death for the most honored Orc tradition of dying in combat. His accomplishments in the War of the Ancients solidify him as the greatest Warrior. Also the reason they made the Axe for him is because the Demigod saw something in him and knew what he could do.