Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Please make a RIFT Forum for us.

Please make a RIFT Forum for us. Or has MMO Champion sold out to Blizzard? I see you will run ads for Rift, why not make us a Forums so we don't have to deal with the WOW goobers.

Deleted
    Why bother for a game that will only be interesting for a few months and then everyone comes back to WoW?

I missed the announcement that MMO-Champ is no longer a World of Warcraft website. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Why bother for a game that will only be interesting for a few months and then everyone comes back to WoW?
    This, enjoy your WoW clone.

I'll also enjoy laughing at your tears when your fabled GW2 and TOR flop too, that one will be hilarious.

Why would you even want a forum dedicated to another game on a wow forum? Common sense. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    I missed the announcement that MMO-Champ is no longer a World of Warcraft website. Where is it?
    When I typed in wow-champ.com it didn't resolve ??????

Despite the site's name, I've always thought of this site as the premiere WoW news site. I can't recall when I've seen frontpage news related to other games.

As for advertisements, that means nothing. I've seen advertisements for other games at wowhead and other wow-centric sites.

There is the off-topic forum for all non-WoW video games.

If Rift becomes big enough there will likely be a non-official community site pop up that is dedicated to it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathian View Post

I'll also enjoy laughing at your tears when your fabled GW2 and TOR flop too, that one will be hilarious.
    Thing is, everything is more or less a WoW Clone.

When something is done "just right", it's hard as hell not to clone it.

But then, if they don't deviate enough, it flops.

Yay!

You shouldn't want those games to flop, you should want there to be some competition between developers to improve their games. That could only benefit us in the long run, surely much more then blindly screaming " WOW #1 WOW #1!"

Deleted
    But with a name like "MMO-Champion" you would think that they would Champion other MMO's other than just warcraft, obviously because wow is the biggest and best at the moment until something comes along and takes the crown i guess they will be championing just warcraft.... Maybe a few months down the line when Rift becomes more mainstream and popular (we can all hope) then maybe they will make their own "Independent" rift web forum.. Maybe they've already got one on the go already just not ready to release it yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    But with a name like "MMO-Champion" you would think that they would Champion other MMO's other than just warcraft, obviously because wow is the biggest and best at the moment until something comes along and takes the crown i guess they will be championing just warcraft.... Maybe a few months down the line when Rift becomes more mainstream and popular (we can all hope) then maybe they will make their own "Independent" rift web forum.. Maybe they've already got one on the go already just not ready to release it yet!
    agreed. funny how the wow dorks get so butthurt when another mmo's forum is requested LOL

Deleted
    its called mmo champion because: wow is the champion of mmos.

or well because it was multigaming site when it started and didnt change the name

Deleted
    How can you be so sure that it will only be fun for a few months and everyone will come back to wow?
    I for one won't come back to wow, and I'm 100% sure because I canceled my subscription for the first time in 4 years and I'm definitely sure that if I don't find RIFT or DCUO fun in a few months I'll just start doing something completely else...

That's like mocking FPS games for being like eachother...

OT: As frooste said, RIFT has their own forums.
    Last edited by mmoc1c102f2115; 2011-01-25 at 03:02 PM.

It's ok to quit WoW for either other games or just because it's no longer interesting. And for the record, the vast majority of players that I know that have quit WoW DO NOT come back.

agreed. funny how the wow dorks get so butthurt when another mmo's forum is requested LOL
    Funny how you lack in the cranial department. Instead of trolling, you might actually google RIFT, go there, make an account. Good news! You don't even have to buy the game to post.

In the event that Rift becomes an mmo-champion I'm sure you'll get what you're asking for one way or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM

I dont mind the comment about tor, thats fine its EA its understandable to think it might flop. But GW2 kind of hurts and is a baseless insult.

Also most people are right this isnt a rift site. Im beta testing it too but, you know, there are PLENTY of other sites to talk about rift on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Rift becomes the new king of mmos then MMO-Champion will probably be more dedicated to it. It's not going to help a game that's in its beta become more popular especially without some kind of financial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    I dont mind the comment about tor, thats fine its EA its understandable to think it might flop. But GW2 kind of hurts and is a baseless insult.

Also most people are right this isnt a rift site. Im beta testing it too but, you know, there are PLENTY of other sites to talk about rift on.
    I wasn't aware EA were doing any of the dev work on ToR, wait they're not. Bioware are, and Bioware are gods among men. Thus ToR will be the best game, ever.