Arrow Chat Frame Replacement Addon?

I've had this issue for awhile now, but I've just decided to ask for a solution now.

With the new chat frame, I haven't been able to shove it all the way into the corner like I would like. Does anyone know of a replacement chart frame so I can move it around the screen like I would like to?

i thought all the addons had come up w/ a fix for that. Anyway...i use chatter and have no problem w/ it.

Both Chatter and Prat should have fixes for that.
    Despite the removal of the buttons on the side there is still a mechanism preventing the now-invisible frame from moving outside the screen.
    Both of those as far as I know fix that, though will also do a lot more you maybe don't need.

Instead of making a new thread I thought I'd ninja this one.

Is there an addon or a way to change the lau. to make my edit box huge.

Like nearly the same size as my chat box.

I use prat but there's no options for edit box height.

I'm not the best at typing and when I have to type up a big response I make a lot of errors. It'd be easier if I could see everything in one big block and not a tiny little strip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azreial View Post
    Dwarves - Give em a keg of beer, and they would Dual wield bar stools to a Deathwing fight and consider soloing him. A damn bloody mess, but even still the greatest solo fight you will ever witness

There used to be an addon to modify it in that way, but it broke a long time ago.
    I will have a look around and see if I can find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There used to be an addon to modify it in that way, but it broke a long time ago.
    I will have a look around and see if I can find anything.
    Thanks.
    Dwarves - Give em a keg of beer, and they would Dual wield bar stools to a Deathwing fight and consider soloing him. A damn bloody mess, but even still the greatest solo fight you will ever witness

Found one that unfortunatly was last updated back in late 2008, BigEditBox @ Wowinterface.
    That appears to work by replacing the default edit box with it's own, that does support a multi-line property.
    My Lua knowledge is rather lacking, so my own brief attempts to try the same modification on the default have failed, but I guess it is more due to it not being supported, which is why the addon had to replace it.
    Still it gives someone perhaps more knowledgeable than me something to look at.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-11-09 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Found one that unfortunatly was last updated back in late 2008, BigEditBox @ Wowinterface.
    That appears to work by replacing the default edit box with it's own, that does support a multi-line property.
    My Lua knowledge is rather lacking, so my own brief attempts to try the same modification on the default have failed, but I guess it is more due to it not being supported, which is why the addon had to replace it.
    Still it gives someone perhaps more knowledgeable than me something to look at.
    Thanks a million.

I'll install it and see what's up.

Another vote for Prat to fix the positioning problem. Works a treat

Chatter is a good option for ya

Feroxine
    I'd personally recommend Chatter.