Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    i like the placeholder hm title slayer of stupid, incompetent, and disappointing minions

The Invoker, cause seriously who wouldn't want to be called the Invoker.

My mains name would be "Invoke the Invoker"

I think class specific titles would be really cool. Like have a certain set of achievements that can be complete, and each spec has a different one. Example a affliction lock could become "Doomsayer" or a demo lock could be " Grand Summoner" or "high Summoner"? or a fire mage could get "(name)' the hand of flame or Arcane could be "magic keeper". Idk just stuff that plays into specs and classes, making titles more appreciated, sure most titles are pretty hard to get but anyone can be "chef" if they try hard enough. but only a balance druid could be "will of cenarius" or something cool

<Name> the Drinker

Drink all alcoholic beverages known in-game.
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

_____, the Harbinger of Death (died over killed over 250,000 players in PvP)

I'd like profession titles. I don't care if every one gets them or if you make them rare by obtaiming them through crafting X number of items.

I'd just like a 'Tinker' title for my engineers

Deleted
    < > The sumo ( eat food for 12 hours straight withoud losing the eating buff )
    < > The Battosai ( Gain 10 000 Hk's and afterwards don't get a hk for the next 10 days , only /played 240 hours count)
    Illustrous Master < > (Raise every proffesion to 525 on a single character once)
    < > Destroyer Of Worlds ( Clear every raid , dungeon within one raid lockout on the hardest modes possible)
    < > The Saint ( Dont use a bad word in any channel for 25 days )
    < > The Crusher ( Achieve 250 Killing blows withoud dying once doesn't have to be in one battleground)
    Spiritwalker < > (Get ressurection Sickness from every graveyard possible)

____, The first Horseman of Apocalypse. (Or ____, The Horseman) (Kill All Raid bosses on HC Mode In Wrath, Cataclysm, without you taking any damage as well as no death on first try.)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Foxy Name - perhaps achieved by killing X foxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Volent View Post
    <Name> the Drinker

Drink all alcoholic beverages known in-game.
    This is pretty clever, though I might suggest instead that there be a fantastically high number as a tally.

Maybe: The Connoisseur for those who have drank a large number, or The Drinker for someone who has drank 25000 or something total (like just any and all alcoholoc beverages add to this total). To me, the image of someone who has tried everything is higher than "The Drinker"

Deleted
    <Name> of the Alt-tab

Granted after having a base capped right under your nose in AB/BFG/IoQ while you just stand there motionless.

the stud, practical

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I'd actually prefer to have no jerks in WoW vs not have something in WoW that people would enjoy.
    Sorry, i couldnt hear you over the sound of your weeaboo'ness.
    Sounds alot like vuvuzelas. I wonder if there is some relevance.

This game is not japanese. Keep your japanese crap out of it.

____, the Dude.

Buy an Ice Cold Milk with a cheque, drink several White Russians and level from 1-85 in a bathrobe, sunglasses and slippers while preaching against agression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Who?"

For shendrelar rep

"the Cunning" for realm first 85 rogue
    "vessel of Darnassus" for first nelf to 85 =)