Poll: How do you feel in PvP?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you feel in PvP?

Hold your guts, and release. Poll is up.
    Last edited by Kvitulven; 2010-11-13 at 10:48 PM.

PvP is broken, unbalanced and have been for a long time. But I still do it.
    --

STILL.. I never did PVP since TBC .. or just some dailies and WG.. after TBC i fetl i was nerfed(warlocks) was very annoying make pvp.. but after this patch i fell pvp is a "bit" more balanced.. but NERF MAGES :P freakin Frost mages. with they auto cast.. silence.. pets.. etc etc etc.. they are just immortal with a good healer behind..
    Silence a warlock.. Kill the pet (that now die like a coackroch) and juts walk around him with that frost lance bang bang bang u dead with 10k crt on a 1100 resilience guy.. ffs (skills no way.. NERF) :P

But anyways i hope pvp continues like this on cataclysm.. now i have fun like 5y ago when i started play wow..

A mix between the three I voted for. I try mainly to have fun, and I don't put much stock into how I'm personally doing, but if my team is clueless and refuses to listen to advice that can put me into a sour mood. I focus on BGs, so if they are using terrible strategies (or worse, none at all) and ignore simple BG-specific prompts during their tunnel visioning, and this happens several BGs in a row, I will call it quits.
    On a personal scale, I know that this game is unbalanced, accept that, and I don't really care when I die; while generally it is due to my own personal positioning (aka, charge the entire team in an attempt to slow a chase on my FC /wink) I could care less if some OP arcane mage blasts me to oblivion every now and then.

I enjoy PvP but Healbotted, OP classes (Mage + Holy Pally) make me rage and make me want to hunt them down and Ice Lance them to death RL, then I remember it's just a game, by that point I've ressed and I'm mellow again, if it all gets to much, i'll just get pissed, wonder why I play, think about the Fallout MMO or some form of good game to come and go play Black Ops, remember it's published by Activision...

Seriously though, Black Ops is awesome.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel awesome because I own everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP is one of the truest aspects left in the game and yes, gear can be greater than skill for some classes, but this is where you find the people who can play the best and can react at the drop of a hat, love the split second thinking, theres no DBM for PvP.

I couldn't fine one that was specific to me, so I voted for I don't get mad. It's a game.

I DO get upset but never about dying, not getting a kb, or anything like that. The only times I get upset are when I mess up, forget to use something, or something along those lines and I'm over it within a couple of minutes. No nerd rage for me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just having alot of fun, doesn't matter how many times I die or kill.
    Except I rarely die I shit on them before they knew what him em.

Loling my way to victory and laughing at the:
    I feel angry/upset on my team mates most of the time.

Always top dmg and KBs. Wrecking Crew every BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I PvP for fun, but I'm quite dreadful at it. I feel bad for anyone I manage to kill.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Usualy:
    " I'm just having alot of fun, doesn't matter how many times I die or kill."
    But many times:
    " I scream on the chat, such as "you ***king noobs", :P

Hate see brainless ppl.
    Exemple: (WSG, 9 guys go to kill ally, in their own GY while the Ally FC run and jump and noone see the damn map, and he cap it, , after 6 min "Alliance 3 Horde 0

I pvp for fun, but voted "PvP is broken, unbalanced and have been for a long time. But I still do it. " Getting class countered isn't fun. Also close second on "I feel angry/upset with my team mates most of the time. " Unfortunately these days I play alliance and people don't listen, run off to zerg hks or cap another base, while leaving it undefended. On top of that most BG'ers are undergeared and/or incompetent players. Bring on the rated BG's!

sometimes "I feel like I am the only one doing everything right."

most of the times "I scream on the chat, such as "you ***king noobs", etc" ^^

Deleted
    I'm afraid I voted the 1st option.

Ofcourse if the guy is skilled or outgears me, it's ok. But when he wins simply because of class mechanics I do indeed go berserk.

Deleted
    i dont pvp, at all. ever. never.

it sucks and its horrible and it doesnt lead to anything positive. 90% of all wow threads are negative and 80% of those are about their class vs other classes ect. and the last 20% are lacking content for pve.. :O (and the 10% positive posts are "guides" ect :P)

The only thing that seriously pisses me off is GY/Corpse ganking, this could make me go Alt+F4
    But All the classes have a OP spec and therefor its balanced again. we ALL OP, just not all specs are viable again.

Worst Poll choices ever. I feel like a Beast!

I feel like a new Priest in PvP Since I play Holy Paladin.

Paladin? I am not a Paladin, I am a Holydin!

"I feel like I'm the only one doing the right thing!"

Well, not the only one, but among the only ones.
    At the moment I'm leveling a paladin (Currently lvl 74) and I've been spamming IoC all weekend, wings + hammer of wrath = fun stuff.
    I'm OP for 20 seconds every 2nd minute!

Deleted
    I don't mind at all if I die, that's most likely because I was outnumbered anyway so what could I do. Very often I get the feeling I am only person actually trying to win the battleground, but nowadays I am just trying to complete the 1590/1600 AB achievement for Battlemaster, so I am not going for easy wins anyway. I never get upset, unless someone messes up that achievement regardless of people who told people to not cap anything, and believe me, that's happened three times already!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind dying in PvP, I've actually got suicidal tendencies ingame. But while I'm never upset with or angry at the people I play against, I do find myself getting winded up over the people I play WITH!

When people cap and defend the Hangar in IoC after five people telling them it's bugged and that we'd be at a great disadvantage spawning there... that's when I reach for some chocolate milk to drown my sorrows. Or when people get into these ridiculous fights in BG chat, cursing at each other when they should be fighting the opposite team instead. Of course they both feel they're great players, wastly superior to the rest of the team who's actually doing something. :|