Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    GJ, I killed him for my first time back in TOC gear and me not being the best raider out there, and my guild not being the best, was challenging then.

Well done for growing a sack and posting this as it's actually very impressive. All those who are going to be sarky about it, simply ask for an armory link or if they're stupid enough to have it in their sig, and check if they've killed Algalon even with a 10/25man raid, and I can guarantee they won't.

Those people who've actually killed Algalon will give this the respect it deserves as they'll know it was an incredibly fun and challenging fight, and even with insane outgearing, 4 manning is very impressive.

Well done on the kill, ignore the children, and you'll realise quickly who the half decent people IRL/raiders are as they'll give you the thumbs up for this because its A) Challenging B) Unorthodox
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

@ Disposition - yes please post your UI on the youtube comments as it is really, really nice.

Grats on the kill and lol at all the comments here. If you don't like it don't read, there's still enough people that can't kill Algalon with ten players let alone four good ones nuking him.

Congratulations for pure and sheer awesomeness. Need more of these.

Deleted
    Very Nice job for killing Alg with only 4 people! I thought it was impossible tbh but I guess I was wrong!
    Grats!

Sheer awesomeness,very good job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    I guess some of you missed the edit the OP made. It went from "Enjoy Trolling" to "Thanks for watching".

His post has been edited, and as such, his attitude has changed.
    "QQ someone did something awesome and there's nothing wrong with it so I'm going to wail on his attitude because being positive is for idiots!"

Honestly, cut it. Huge gratz to OP and his group. (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on the kill, I always love seeing stuff like this towards the end of expansions (shaman tanks in vanilla, rogue tanks on gruul and even mother in TBC, now 4man algalon in wotlk). Would love to see if anyone has anymore of this uniqueness left prior to cata, I want to see a 3 man hodir! Totally doable IMO (blood dk tank on boss, heals/random (pally) OT on the hall).

TL;DR Awesome effort, and +bonus on uniqueness

10+ Year Old Account
    World first 19 man Hogger!
    World first 22 man Hogger!

In all seriousness, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Nice work 4 manning it. Too bad your attitude in your post ruins it.
    wtf are you talking about what attitude the guys is fine, he just said he woul dget trolled (like any get trolled someday lol). Oh no you were trolling right ???

/got trolled pass.

I hear Algalon is hard. O wait.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    wtf are you talking about what attitude the guys is fine, he just said he woul dget trolled (like any get trolled someday lol). Oh no you were trolling right ???

/got trolled pass.
    You skipped almost all of this thread and hence lost your right to complain. Next time, try to read up on things. [Though it wasn't even needed to read all of the thread, the simple fact that the OP edited his post should be enough to see where Sym was coming from.]

Deleted
    How teh fuck O.o

See? More people are starting to appreciate it .

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

I loled at "am just terrible and forgot my pet". Anyway grats
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

I could do this is my sleep!

Just kidding, doubt I could even 10 man it (Well, I probably could )

Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Disposition View Post
    I'm sure no one cares
    Should have stopped here and closed the window.

Once again, this subforum is for like, FIRST kills, not first kill on an outdated boss with certain conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Seriously? People are fawning over a 4 man Algalon? RIGHT before Cataclysm at that? This'd be more impressive if we didn't have all the pre-cata changes and gear bonuses. I'm sorry, but this is just yet another OP wanting to boost his e-peen by posting his "skill" on Youtube, and when he didn't get enough views, going to MMO-Champion.

TL;DR: Naxx is soloable to some degree, Algalon can be 4 manned (anyone who didn't think this was possible in 10 man seriously makes me want to just facepalm, especially considering how this is merely a raid above Naxxramas), and OP wants an e-peen boost.

Move along, nothing to see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play is seriously one of the only good guilds on my server, and I say that with confidence.

Deleted
    Very nice, congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    LOL Go do it yourself or STFU.

OP: Nice work! Your attitude in your post was fine...honest if you ask me. Well done.