Poll: Where will you start?

Vashj'ir or Hyjal?

Hey!

Lately, seeing Cataclysm is getting close, I've been thinking alot about where to start leveling. If I've understood it all right you can either start in Hyjal or in Vashj'ir. But I don't know which one to choose, both seems really epic.

Vashj'ir is in water, with the new water graphics I guess that will be really cool. I've heard about subs, huge monsters and just really beutiful views. That sounds great and all but Hyjal got some stuff to offer aswell. It's a world tree ffs! And it looks epic and really beutiful aswell. So, where will you start? And where do you think I should start? Why?

Thanks for any help.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did we need another Hyjal vs. Vashj'ir thread? You couldn't have used the search function?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    Did we need another Hyjal vs. Vashj'ir thread? You couldn't have used the search function?
    I didn't find anything.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Both, honestly. I'm in the beta and I've found that going Hyjal -> Vashj'ir -> Deepholm -> Uldum -> Twilight highlands was the best method.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally this will be my Flow in Cata....

Vashj'ir -> Mount Hyjal -> Deepholme -> Uldum -> Twilight Highlands

You Should be roughly 85 in Uldum towards the end if not a few quest into TH

hopefully your not thinking of doing only one or the other?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .