What do you most enjoy about playing your Pink Knight?

For me it would have to be that feeling of security and assurance you get in many aspects. We're by no means untouchable but there are a lot of convenience spells that can get us out of a spot of bother.

I thought about this post whilst I logged in outside Strat, I thought to myself "I get the health regen disease, who gives a fuck, I can cleanse it off with a flick of the mouse wheel", the ability to avoid being ganked and solo old content are other persuaders.

So What do you most enjoy about playing your Pink Knight?

10+ Year Old Account
    you smell like a troll.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, ive stopped playing my pink knight

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    you smell like a troll.
    Yeah because his post is PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF OH MY GOD IM SO ANGRY BECAUSE OF HIS POST! I'm going to go knock things over.

Deleted
    you smell like a troll.
    You sound more troll-like than he does.

I have better things to do with my time that troll a messageboard (like posting on one clearly), it's of genuine interest.

The name of the thread came about as I was stoned, with our class colour being pink and being a knight-like class it seemed elementary, little gets passed me (:S).
    Last edited by Cliffybyro; 2010-11-15 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BagOfChips View Post
    Yeah because his post is PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF OH MY GOD IM SO ANGRY BECAUSE OF HIS POST! I'm going to go knock things over.
    Hey man if you get that mad about it thats cool, a cousin of mine is an anger counsellor he could help ya out.

@OP's post above, fair enough. I apologize for the accusation.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

My Pink Knight is my favorite char to play besides my main. The versatility of the Pinkness is... so.. epic...
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

The glowy hands.. No, seriously.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Deleted
    How can you avoid being ganked? Bublehearth is dead atm. But soloing old world content was never better. I really enjoy prot solo in ret gear.
    I also really like the ability to simply NOT die whenever i want, by using Divine Shield. I really like Cleanse, it's really handy, but not as potent for nonholy paladins now.

In addition, the high survivabilty, the awesome healing potency in ret gear with prot spec and talents /glyphs for WOG + PotI for Outstanding lasting power which can resurt in 19k WoG Crits+~5k(PotI) crits meaning a ~23-25k instant mana free heal.(Note: On Prot Spec, with Ret gear).Thats what I love about 4.0.1 - I really hate the upcomming PotI nerf. But that wont keep me away from the class.
    It's gonna be fun in Cataclysm I hope.

my 105k Shield Slams, hands down the best bit.

When people assume I'm a terribad because my altadin is a male blood elf :< and then I outplay them because it turns out they're even bigger terribads than I am. Pretty much the best part of it. Oh and BEST IN SHOW SAYS MY SHIRT.

Hey man if you get that mad about it thats cool, a cousin of mine is an anger counsellor he could help ya out.
    You appear to be failing very badly at the idea of sarcasm.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.