Arcane Mage Mastery for PVP?

Hey there, I'm wondering what value Mastery has for PVP for Arcane Mages. I've heard from some mages that Mastery isn't worth it in PVE but I figure in PVP you would spend more time at higher amounts of mana (because combat is quicker and you die more often) so that it might make our Mastery more viable.

If so, what should I be reforging on my PVP gear to Mastery? As of now I have 0% Mastery in my gear and I have most of the Wrathful pieces so Haste and Crit are my main stats right now.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ver&cn=Boombot

Thanks guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who...told you mastery wasn't worth it in PvE? Cause they should be given the douche of the year award.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery is worth it in PvE @lvl80 for Arcane and Frost but not for Fire afaik.

Deleted
    I personally use full pve gear to pvp with arcane, i get around 26% inc dmg at full mana, mastery is a must have at 80

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedmor View Post
    I personally use full pve gear to pvp with arcane, i get around 26% inc dmg at full mana, mastery is a must have at 80
    /agree
    Just love the one-shotting of hordies in PvP atm. Only use Armor buff + Mana shield for "protection" + full PvE gear to nuke the wibblydibbly out of them!

I prefer arcane mage to frost mage too... but i stack haste, so far, i am having fun, play pretty much like a rogue, i read some where saying haste is the way to go for arcane in pvp, faster cast = more movement hence better pvp.