LUCK LUCK LUCK part 2

Oke i made a post earlier today about if the drop rate of a item is/could be determined by the amount of time it takes or the order you kill mobs in.... but , they already said that it was a ID that made up if u are lucky or not... but that ID .. is it for the entire instance??? or every mob has a diffrent one??

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The instance ID is the determining factor. Once you zone in, the loot for all mobs is fixed. The only way to change the ID is to go out and reset the instance, or if you're doing a heroic, wait until the lockout expires.

If you're farming for a rare drop, best advice is to think happy thoughts as you zone in. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    It's for the entire instance. By the way, please make use of grammar. That post was hard to read.
    Yes it was. I found it easier to read it as if someone was speaking aloud.

Additionally, OP, if you had an additional question on an existing thread, please add to the existing thread instead of creating a new one. It keeps our forums tidier.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2010-11-09 at 09:21 PM.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's for the entire instance. By the way, please make use of grammar. That post was hard to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Ok and thanks. and it is hard for me to write in english because its not my first language