Thread: Tranquility

Tranquility

Anyone else think they should lower the CD/healing on Tranquility to make it a more usable move in the Resto Rotation?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's meant to be part of the rotation and they have lowered the CD and buffed it a lot. You also have to remember that not only Resto uses it. It's a pretty OP heal for a DPS to have if they buff it any further.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Deleted
    Tbh it should cover more than 5 targets if not the whole raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty under used. Pre-buff tranq wasn't very good. Now that it's a smart heal it's a bit better, people just need to get used to using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use it all the time, even as a tank, the initial heal is extremely useful, and the spell heals more than 5 different targets if one of them is at full health, its really powerful right now.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    I use it all the time, even as a tank, the initial heal is extremely useful, and the spell heals more than 5 different targets if one of them is at full health, its really powerful right now.
    meh....dvine hymn does the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    Just heals for alot less, only heals 3 targets and doesn't apply a hot.

Deleted
    A viable option would be to integrate a talent in the resto tree to decrease the cooldown of Tranquility. Say in Swift Rejuvenation (a rename of the talent would be needed ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    Only heals 3 people and not at the same time either, 1 after another. Where are Tranquillity heals the 5 lowest health players in the area at the same time. Its an amazing heal, and a raid saver at times. Especially like others have said, the feral and boomkin ones are just as good

Tranq is epic now, on some fights its been my 3rd/4th highest heal, would like to maybe see it 6 mins to avoid the old on CD next fight just when you need it. Shame I really wanted the tranq talent from the old fat trees, 50% damage reduction while channelling for us and lower CD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    Only heals 3 people and not at the same time either, 1 after another. Where are Tranquillity heals the 5 lowest health players in the area at the same time. Its an amazing heal, and a raid saver at times. Especially like others have said, the feral and boomkin ones are just as good
    Of course Divine Hymn heals 3 people at the same time. 4 times, so either 3 people get 4 heals at the same time intervals or 12 people get one heal each in batches of 3 peoples each.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    U could say they Made Tranquility a Emergency heal now

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.