Thread: Hottest Songs

Hottest Songs

Hello guys, I have decided to make a list of popular songs, if you would like to contribute just reply and I'll happily add the song into the list.
    Note: You need to put it in the following format, Full name of song, full name of artist/artists. This is currently in development and is updating all the time.
    Billionaire - Bruno Mars
    Bottoms Up - Trey Sonz ft. Nicki Manaj
    Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
    Check it Out - will.i.am ft. Nicki Manaj
    Dj Got Us Falling In Love - Usher ft. Pitbull
    Dynamite - Taio Cruz
    Like a G6 - Far East Movement
    Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
    Poker Face - Lady Gaga
    Ravers Fantasy - Tune Up
    Ravers in The UK - Dj Manian
    Ridin Solo - Jason Derulo
    Shooting Star - David Rush ft. Pitbull, LMFAO, Kevin Rudolf
    Watcha Say - Jason Derulo
    Last edited by Magemania; 2010-11-13 at 05:51 AM.

Deleted
    You mean hottest comerse songs?

I don't really like commercial music, it's all about the artist and not about the artist's music. Female artists sing about men, male artists sing about women, and that's in almost all of their songs. I hate it.

Show more originality. Right now it's as original as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that most artists, even the non commercialized ones, sing songs about love or sex regardless of genre, as music is often an outlet of emotion. I did appreciate that analogy, I must say.

I would like to add Bad Romance -Lady GaGa.... unless we're gonna make a rule of no more than two songs per artist.

Also I feel obligated to say that there is a certain artist out there who's balls may have not dropped yet who does deserve recognition... as much as it pains me to say so.

Don't even.

If you want a list of popular songs, just go to a popular music site with zero credibility... like MTV.

MTV still does music-related stuff?

Surprisingly yes. Is it any good? Hell no.

NME is another contender for shite for brains music reviews & news consumption for the masses.

Huh. I can't remember the last time I flipped the channel and saw a music video or anything related to music other than the VMA's.

That's why we have music threads at retpaladin.com.

Deleted
    Headhunterz - Psychedelic

People singing is overrated...

A certain Jeff Buckley would disagree with you. Very much so.

Well, time to rain on the parade, because anyone who thinks this new shit is good really needs to hear some classic tunes. Thank God we had artists with actual talent in the past that have provided us with 99% of the good music thats out there...okay, maybe new artists have a good *voice* but they don't do anything good with it, they don't write their own music, can't play an instrument...zomg whats that?.....ugh....seriously, I'm glad I grew up in the 90s because the last of the good music ended after that....

It's a little ignorant to think that good music died in the 90s...

Plenty of good music is being written now. You just need to look past the Hot 100 lists, and you'll find some absolute gems.

Lady Gaga has nothing on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfLEc09tTjI
    the 70s were awesome. What the hell happened to music?
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Metallica - Master of Puppets
    Metallica - Fade to Black
    Metallica - One
    Metallica - Blackened
    Metallica - Mama Said