http://www.datorbutiken.com/default....roduct=5408922
    Gigabyte Geforce GTX 470 Super OC

vs.

http://www.datorbutiken.com/default....roduct=5408902
    Gigabyte Geforce GTX 460 OC

vs.

http://www.datorbutiken.com/default....roduct=5408845
    Gigabyte ATI HD5870 Super Over Clock

other parts in comp: gigabyte motherboard, 4gb 2200mhz, i7 950, haf 932 chassie

15+ Year Old Account
    the HD5870 is the best card there along with the 470, but they are all unnecessarily powerful for WoW
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    the HD5870 is the best card there along with the 470, but they are all unnecessarily powerful for WoW
    will play wow most but many other games as cod crysis etc etc and wanna max them to

well if its only for wow. i would just get the 460

otherwise the HD5870

OC470 is a waste of money imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dampo View Post
    will play wow most but many other games as cod crysis etc etc and wanna max them to
    I have a 5870, it is a great card. Great FPS in every game I have thrown at it. The new 69xx should be coming out soon that will rival its price and give better performance, I would wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    I have a 5870, it is a great card. Great FPS in every game I have thrown at it. The new 69xx should be coming out soon that will rival its price and give better performance, I would wait for that.
    this.
    i might do the same.

one of those will be enough to handle ultra on wow alone

Deleted
    ok nice then i think ill buy the 5870 soc, can you guys tell me what 128-256-320 bit is for something? the gtx 470 have 320 bit while 5870 has 256

why dont you just byu a radeon hd 6850? its almost as fast as the 5850 but has lesser power consumption and a 3x faster tesselation unit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mordrac View Post
    why dont you just byu a radeon hd 6850? its almost as fast as the 5850 but has lesser power consumption and a 3x faster tesselation unit.
    6850 isn't the optimum card for Crysis. The older 5870 is still alot better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snotcore View Post
    6850 isn't the optimum card for Crysis. The older 5870 is still alot better
    what would you buy if you had a 400 euro budget to gpu? i play wow 90% 10% rest of the games like crysis cod etc, maybe gonna try sc2. when do new cards come out like they said in post above?

what would you buy if you had a 400 euro budget to gpu? i play wow 90% 10% rest of the games like crysis cod etc, maybe gonna try sc2. when do new cards come out like they said in post above?
    I'd buy factory overclocked GTX460 and save the $200 for something else. With 90% spent on WoW, 90% of every penny above $150 spent on graphics card is wasted.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    I'd buy factory overclocked GTX460 and save the $200 for something else. With 90% spent on WoW, 90% of every penny above $150 spent on graphics card is wasted.
    Completely agree with this. Although a 5870 is only 280-290-, in Holland.

The GTX 580 came out today and later this month the new AMD6900 series will come out aswell

Deleted
    what would you buy if you had a 400 euro budget to gpu?
    GTX460 and buy beer with rest of the money.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    GTX460 and buy beer with rest of the money.
    Or in my case, 6870 and vodka.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    With vodka you don't really need a high-end GPU, you won't notice the difference between a GF4MX and 6970.

if you want to spend 400$ you can also wait for the radeon hd 6970 that should be out in a few weeks. first benchmarks say its min. 10% faster then the gtx580.

if you want to spend 400$ you can also wait for the radeon hd 6970 that should be out in a few weeks. first benchmarks say its min. 10% faster then the gtx580.
    Somehow I'm not putting much faith on 'benchmarks' like this. Comparing two unreleased products is just as accurate as telling what kind of weather you have 8 years from now.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be the GTX 480, not the 580

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Somehow I'm not putting much faith on 'benchmarks' like this. Comparing two unreleased products is just as accurate as telling what kind of weather you have 8 years from now.
    The GTX 580 got released today, and seems very promising with performance/temperatures