Helpful WoW pages!

Heya i just got this idea to make a compilation for the best and most helpful World of Wacraft pages besides our beloved MMo-champion.
    Seems like a good idea to me, dunno if it has been done before, if it has feel free to delete the thread mods, if not here we go.

- Wowhead.com : Offers information for pretty much every single quest, item, event etc. that you can find in the game.

- MaxDps.com : A really nice page on which you can see which items are the biggest dps boosts for your class and also see how your character will perform using the gear that you have (or would like to have), the gems u use etc.

- ElitistJerks.com : I don't think that anyone hasn't heard about EJ, but if there any, EJ offers information on the lates and best talent trees, BiS slots, gemming, reforging, stat weighs and anything else that would make your char a little bit better.

- allakhazam.com : A wowhead like site that offers info about items, zones etc.

- Wowprogress.com : A site on which you can find info about the guilds you are interested in, which guild are the best or the worst, who is recruiting etc. Very helpful.

- Warcraftmovies.com : Watch the latest and best videos! PvP, PvE, funny stuff and music, you can find it all.

- Worldofraids.com : A very nice site with lots of helpful guides, tips, news and excellent forums.

-

Feel free to add pages in the comments, ill add em up when i can. <3
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

Wowpedia for lolore, and yes I enjoy unbutchered lore too.

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    Wowpedia for lolore, and yes I enjoy unbutchered lore too.
    Seeing as Wowpedia is located on the bar at the top of this page, i felt it wans't necessary to add it

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 02:27 PM ----------

bumpity bump
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.