Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Druids, sheeeeezzz.

I mean, Damnit, have you seen your sets, your new skills, the worgen(Epic race) can be druid, plus the worgen get an epic flightform (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ruidworgen.jpg). i mean i wanna reroll a worgen druid right away.

T11 = epic
    s9 = epic
    new skills/talents = epic
    no-more-24/7-tree-healing = double epic ( i don't like 24/7 tree healing )
    Worgen = epic
    worgen forms are epic

Druid = epic (in cata) so i'ma roll druid/rogue/shammy then

If u agree plz post or anything lol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.

..Seriously though, I don't share your enthusiasm to play a Druid in Cata. Sure, they've got some good things going for them, but so do other classes, I see nothing all that great about Druids in Cata.

Except for Worgen, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Druids are awesome, just got mine to 80, can't wait for cata to hit so I can play her more!

The worgen flight form makes me want to racechange my main now...
    And druids have always been awesome, nothing new here :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Audauri View Post
    Druids are awesome
    You sir are correct!

I'm a little sad to see the perma-tree go tbh, but I will be tanking in Cata anyway so it's all good.
    Personally I don't think the tier 11 looks so great, to me it seems more of a priest set.. but I have never been a real fan of any of the druid sets, which is why I loved my perma-tree.
    That said I still love my druid and will never re-roll to another class

druid tier 11 is making me considering making my druid my main actually, that and troll flight form being a bat = win troll cat form is keeping me from doing so though, little too colorful for my tastes

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    This remembers a post on my old guild... The title was "druids are imba". And they are. If played by a good player they can do a lot of amazing stuff and own you relentlessly.

Deleted
    Anyone here who can modelmake a worgen druid in t11 without helm and with a staff? (sorry for being such a fanboy suddenly haha, i love shammies too)

Deleted
    Nah, druids suck.

Srsly, we don't need more people rolling druids, I like my class population as it is.

Deleted
    Malfurion returns in the Cataclysm, to make dwuids 120% moar awesome!

but you still don't see your gear if you are moonkin or tank - the same old model forever - that still sucks about druid. And if you mount up you change form and when you dismount you have to spend mana to change back to your form and you can't use fun items to change your look because they all change your form. They really need to fix the whole shapeshift debuff mechanic.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    I mean its a wolf thats transforms into a bird

15+ Year Old Account
    well yeh druids pwn but i am not happy about how mcuh tanking got chanced :/

as for kitty is a bit boring the only new thing we get is an awsome aoe speed buff whit a huge cooldown that we probely end up rotating every 30 seconds whit monkings and the tank to counter each boss his ability :/

druids pwned in BC tho as kitty / tank i could take over whenever a tank / failed and i still did crap dps when the tank didnt fail, but had so much untility, i rember saving my raid from wiping in ZA as kitty using tranquility :P
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2010-11-12 at 01:48 PM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    /shoo we don't like FoTM re-rollers

/bites everyone

Deleted
    Cool story bro,
    im playing a druid since the times when they werent so "atractive" as today.
    Its sad that Cataclysm will bring a new wave of players who wanna reroll a druid because the worgen are so imba roxx0r pwnz0r.

I honestly don't see anything special or unique about the Worgen Flight Form. It looks like a Night Elf Flight Form with sideburns.

My main is a resto Druid and I plan on race changing her to Worgen ASAP. I hate Night Elves, and am only one because I had no other choice. Now that I have a choice (and an awesome choice at that), screw being a Night Elf!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    but you still don't see your gear if you are moonkin or tank - the same old model forever - that still sucks about druid. And if you mount up you change form and when you dismount you have to spend mana to change back to your form and you can't use fun items to change your look because they all change your form. They really need to fix the whole shapeshift debuff mechanic.
    Agreed, I can't see why they are keeping that love away from us, I can't see it being a problem for them technically since it works with DBW. But other than that I think my druid is Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville

Druid is awesome ,i`ve been playing druid for 3-4 months ,that was enough to guess they`re awesome .
    I played all specs , my main character is a holy priest ,so my favorite druid spec is resto Boomkin is cool too ,i like its mechanics ,it`s really easy to dps by boomkin )
    (Feral bear)I tanked some ICC bosses in HM`s ,i`m sure ,it`s one of the best tanks.
    Anyway,i gonna make shaman in cata