Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

If you could change class, would you?

So.. If you could change your class once for free, you would maintain your tier gear and all your gear in the same item level just that its correspondent to your new class. And keep all achievements, mounts ETC

What class/spec would u change and to what class/spec would you change to and why?

I would switch from mage to warlock cuz of all sweet luv in cata and mages are to boring in pvp atm >.<
    Last edited by mmoc8d27ae8fa0; 2010-11-16 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf arms warrior. Always wanted a warrior but I'm a terrible leveller :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd never change my paladin, I'm not one to hop on the flavour of the month bandwagon every time there is a class change. I've seen the constant ups and downs of the class; from when we could only heal back in vanilla, to finally being able to (seriously) multi-role in BC. Sometimes I wonder why there are so many people all too eager to change their class just from reading patch notes, or when they're not the top of the damage meters.

i have three mages, and if i had the chance to switch classes i´d probabyl take my priest and make a mage as well out of him.

Been playing a druid for 5 years now ,Think ima stick with it.

I doubt if i would. I just rerolled from Mage to Rogue, but yea, if we step back in time, i would change EziDpsWhinyMage to Rogue

I would change my DK to a pally, cause im planning on just having my DK sit as a 80 full wrathful bank toon for the rest of its life.

my second priest probably to a paladin or warrior. those are the only two classes i don't have :|
    but yes, i'd do it.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

I'd switch my shaman (enh/ele) to a warrior or rogue. He was my original main in Vanilla, but I haven't had an interest in the class since BC came out.
    It's a mixture of not liking the playstyle much, hating the totem mechanic (who wants to rebuff every time they move? its just tedious), and feeling like shaman don't get much attention.

Deleted
    I quit because Paladins got the short stick in this expansion once again (no new unique skills or mechanics, unlike other classes (btw, it's my opinion, I dont care about yours, so dont quote me on this)).

I'd gladly change my class to Shaman or Hunter ... its unbelievable how some classes get a complete overhaul when others stay the same for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    I doubt if i would. I just rerolled from Mage to Rogue, but yea, if we step back in time, i would change EziDpsWhinyMage to Rogue
    You mean to EvenEzierWhinyRogue ?

Deleted
    Mage all the way, been playing that since i started so why change it

I wouldn't change my class, I'd just make an alt. Why lose one character to have another when I can have both?

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely not, if i changed any one of my chars to one of the classes i haven't capped yet (pally/priest/lock) i wouldn't have the first clue how to play it.
    i prefer the learning experience that comes with levelling, and tbh, i quite enjoy leveling, hence the plethora of alts
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    I quit because Paladins got the short stick in this expansion once again (no new unique skills or mechanics, unlike other classes (btw, it's my opinion, I dont care about yours, so dont quote me on this)).

I'd gladly change my class to Shaman or Hunter ... its unbelievable how some classes get a complete overhaul when others stay the same for years.
    I hope you are trolling, seriously. Holy power is nothing new, nah. Neither are 5 new heals, 5 new dps skills for ret probably don't count.

Shamans get 2 new skills, while losing many more (mostly worthless totems anyway). Only ele mechanics were changed a bit. And no, enhancement doesn't have focus like hunters.

On topic, I wouldn't change my class, mostly because I have nearly all others on 80, and I only like shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Well, in vanilla i was a rogue and BC was a druid i love the stealthy classes there so fun! but in wrath i did change ALOT untill i finally leveled my druid in the ICC area and its now my main and i love it and im never changing from it agian :P

I don't need it. I have every class, most of them are lvl 80 and some are 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

I have 6 level 80's, 4 level 72-77's and 1 level 62.

I am good.

(I have a 77 orc death knight on my horde server) the rest are on my main server which is Alliance and are 1 of each class, I find it far more entertaining to level with a friend though as opposed to doing it solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id keep my Paladin and Mage.

Then there is my lv 80 priest, i would LOVE to change that to a Shaman / Warrior.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive started countless priests stopped, deleted them and then started another one got 5 levels and quit again. I just cant be bothered leveling. However with that being said, I love my Shaman far to much and I guess I like my DK. Id probably sooner trade my Dk.