Apparently there's an Ore Imo game for the psp that's pretty good. I just may buy a psp to get that game lol. I was considering getting one before, but this may be the tipping point. I've seen some videos of it and the game looks good. Ore Imo - I'd finally be able to get my Kuroneko route.

10+ Year Old Account
    First day of Japanese this morning. Was really awesome, and I'm happy the teacher is both female and natively Japanese. It's a bit hard to understand so you have to pay attention but it's far far far better than some American Wapanese trying to teach a language he sucks at.

Still gotta watch last three episodes of OreImo but I'm super excited for the end (coming from someone who knows how it ends and is an Ayase fan).

What anime?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What anime?
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img600/9076/1r5s.gif[IMG]
    Aiura .

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Aiura .
    Thank you Zathe some one was asking about it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    my friend is looking for a good site to torrent sets of older (like not currently airing) anime, if you guys who only dl could give some suggestions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    my friend is looking for a good site to torrent sets of older (like not currently airing) anime, if you guys who only dl could give some suggestions.
    Bakabt.me is great, for whatever shows they don't have due to licensing nyaa.eu or tokyotoshokan, I guess?

First day of Japanese this morning. Was really awesome, and I'm happy the teacher is both female and natively Japanese. It's a bit hard to understand so you have to pay attention but it's far far far better than some American Wapanese trying to teach a language he sucks at.
    If your class was anything like mine, like 80-90% of them were anime fans lol. Fortunately they weren't your stereotypical anime club weeabo lol. What book are you using? We had Genki.

Still gotta watch last three episodes of OreImo but I'm super excited for the end (coming from someone who knows how it ends and is an Ayase fan).
    How old are they btw who ever you learn Japanese from you will sound like that age group. It's always best to learn a language from your age group. My friend who learned Japanese from a older lady sounded like he was 60 years old when he spoke.

have some Barasuishou since she isn't in the manga/new anime

10+ Year Old Account

Same here on the teacher front for my 1st two. Don't know about the next teacher I'd be getting, will find out tomorrow. がんばってね
    Can't say the same for my english teacher...

Just remember to add desu everywhere

late edit: hope you realize the irony of you using wapanese there
    Last edited by bals; 2013-08-20 at 05:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, don't do that.
    ~desu

If you're using desu, there better be some actual Japanese that preceded it lol. It's also not Deh - Suuu like so many people seem to think, either lol. It's just deh - s.

just posting to say i made a trip to tokyo this weekend and enjoyed a full day in akihabara! :3

ore no imouto uhhh was it me or did anyone else found the whole episode 14&15 really boring(kinda repeat stuff over and over again with kuroneko confession + christmas shit) :/ i had to like skip until there were some plots happening -_-. but my god the ending was bit weird

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    just posting to say i made a trip to tokyo this weekend and enjoyed a full day in akihabara! :3
    i r jelly even though japan is right next to korea i have yet been to japan T.T (esp Akihabara)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    If you're using desu, there better be some actual Japanese that preceded it lol. It's also not Deh - Suuu like so many people seem to think, either lol. It's just deh - s.
    more like

10+ Year Old Account
    If your class was anything like mine, like 80-90% of them were anime fans lol. Fortunately they weren't your stereotypical anime club weeabo lol. What book are you using? We had Genki.
    Using Genki. My group of friends is probably the biggest weeaboo population of the entire class. There are some older people there, with the oldest looking in his 60s. Not sure if they were fans of anime but they could be. There definitely were a few that are into anime though still not as open about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    How old are they btw who ever you learn Japanese from you will sound like that age group. It's always best to learn a language from your age group. My friend who learned Japanese from a older lady sounded like he was 60 years old when he spoke.
    I think the teacher is in her early 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Just remember to add desu everywhere
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6XfoXzy.jpg[IMG]

late edit: hope you realize the irony of you using wapanese there
    Oh I know the irony.

We were already required to use desu once. At the beginning she asked us all our names and we had to respond with "Watashi Namae wa Eyll Zath desu".

Also yeah it was pronounced "des" instead of "desuuu". I fully trust my Japanese teacher seeing as she was native born and lived in Japan through college until she moved over to the US because of her husband's work and decided to learn English to teach Japanese.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/oG1IcvB.gif
    Tasty Ai... I wanna wash her, too...

Also, I thought it was clear to everyone that is was neither DesU nor deh~s, but DEATH