http://i4.minus.com/iEGQjOD6GZE9s.jpg winter season dosent look to bad to me
    just nisekoi, Saki and silverspoon season 2 are pretty good ;X and there are quite a few that look promising

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    http://i4.minus.com/iEGQjOD6GZE9s.jpg winter season dosent look to bad to me
    just nisekoi, Saki and silverspoon season 2 are pretty good ;X and there are quite a few that look promising
    Oh, Nisekoi anime is coming? Yay :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Samurai Flamenco - I hope this is a deconstruction.

Deleted
    Nagi no Asukara: Ouch, that must've hurt when Manaka pushed Hikari right into the friendzone. Better kick that dad of yours and head upwards, right into Miuna's arms (one had the right to dream...). Also, when everyone was out with their blue flames looking upwards... that looked creepy and foreboding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Over 250 on mal and over 5 months on anime planet.

Deleted
    Kill la Kill 9; decent ep, got some more plot movement. Fucking love the art style too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Golden Time - I honestly don't even care that this keeps getting more and more absurd. No matter how implausible the show, I'm still loving it. I don't really think Linda was right to not tell her Brother, but even so, the scene where Banri says he will always be with her was fucking great.The whole thing of Ghost Banri is actually kinda touching now, instead of just depressing. He just wants to fulfill the promise he regretted not taking. Interested to see how it will develop with him taking over Banri's body next episode. Still not sure how this is going to end well, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Golden Time - I honestly don't even care that this keeps getting more and more absurd. No matter how implausible the show, I'm still loving it. I don't really think Linda was right to not tell her Brother, but even so, the scene where Banri says he will always be with her was fucking great.The whole thing of Ghost Banri is actually kinda touching now, instead of just depressing. He just wants to fulfill the promise he regretted not taking. Interested to see how it will develop with him taking over Banri's body next episode. Still not sure how this is going to end well, though.
    It's quite a difficult situation for amnesia-Banri, does he follow the direction he's found and love the girl he came to love, or should he honour the relationship built by his former-self? From what I can tell though, former-Banri doesn't seem to care much for any kind of life that amnesia-Banri wants to build.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    It's quite a difficult situation for amnesia-Banri, does he follow the direction he's found and love the girl he came to love, or should he honour the relationship built by his former-self? From what I can tell though, former-Banri doesn't seem to care much for any kind of life that amnesia-Banri wants to build.
    Well, I could see why he wouldn't. I mean, he is basically watching someone else live his life. That would suck by itself, but he also has to watch that person date someone he dislikes, and ignore the feelings of the one he loves. He wants to be with Linda, but this 'imposter' basically took all that away from him. I'd be pretty fucking pissed in his situation too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I could see why he wouldn't. I mean, he is basically watching someone else live his life. That would suck by itself, but he also has to watch that person date someone he dislikes, and ignore the feelings of the one he loves. He wants to be with Linda, but this 'imposter' basically took all that away from him. I'd be pretty fucking pissed in his situation too.
    I hope he at least realises the situation that amnesia-Banri is in, entering a world where his 'family' and 'friends' don't really care for him and just want his true self to come back. It's not an easy situation for either.

Deleted
    Outbreak Company: BEACH EPISODE! Sadly only a little petrarca (BUT we got to see her in sukumizu). Myusel looked great. Shinichi you lucky man, dat wardrobe malfunction right in front of your eyes *jelly mode=ON*

her highness looks pleased

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Outbreak Company: BEACH EPISODE! Sadly only a little petrarca (BUT we got to see her in sukumizu). Myusel looked great. Shinichi you lucky man, dat wardrobe malfunction right in front of your eyes *jelly mode=ON*

her highness looks pleased
    I was wondering if I should watching that tonight because story. I guess fine because beach.

Time watch for enjoyement.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-11-29 at 09:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagi no Asukara - Manaka is kinda a dick for doing that to Hikari... I mean he was trying to comfort her, no reason to push him away. They're still friends. Even if she in currently hungry for the land-dwelling pig, she had no reason to push him away...

Anyone know if HorribleSubs version of Ef - A Tale of Memories is any good?
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-11-30 at 03:41 AM.

Anyone know if HorribleSubs version of Ef - A Tale of Memories is any good?
    Horriblesubs generally has pretty decent subs so I imagine the same would hold true for EF. Though all of their subs are tv release quality so if you're wanting better quality you'll need a different sub group. If that doesn't matter to you horriblesubs should be fine.

Apparently the Naruto manga is almost over. The never ending shounen is coming to its end. Though it's probably going to be a few years before the anime is finished. I'm sure they'll stretch it out quite a bit with filler as usual. Probably even more so once the manga ends to make it last as long as possible. I know most of you don't like the show, but I'll miss it when it ends. I love my never ending shounen lol. Few shows have hooked me as much as Naruto and One Piece have.

Seems the developers of rune factory declared bankruptcy recently. http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/29/rune...or-bankruptcy/

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Seems the developers of rune factory declared bankruptcy recently. http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/29/rune...or-bankruptcy/
    never heard of them ;O i just hope Atlus never goes bankcrupt :X (recently bought etrian odyssey for my 3ds its just so good<3)

Valvrave well it did happen as i feared L-Elf complete depression mode <,<

Outbreak Company i totally loved the peeping soilders xD who wouldnt do that?!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Just finished Gankutsuou. Holy crap, what an amazing anime. This show easily makes my top 10. Definitely recommend watching it if you haven't. It does everything pretty much perfectly. It's been a while since I've been this satisfied and enthralled with an anime. Damn that was good.

Log Horizon - Shiroe really bought the guild building. I know I expected that was his plan when he mentioned you can buy land, but it was still a bit surprising. This should also clear up some of rules around guilds, and why the low-levels couldn't just leave Hamelin. If you can only create, join and leave guilds via the guild building, all they need is someone to stand guard there and drag back anyone who tried to leave.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Bad news. I've only played Rune Factory 4, but it was awesome. Would have loved to see a RF5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Log Horizon - Shiroe really bought the guild building. I know I expected that was his plan when he mentioned you can buy land, but it was still a bit surprising. This should also clear up some of rules around guilds, and why the low-levels couldn't just leave Hamelin. If you can only create, join and leave guilds via the guild building, all they need is someone to stand guard there and drag back anyone who tried to leave.
    Shiroe redefines "badass" every episode He even got a classchange: villain in glasses -> devil in glassen. That rescue operation was great, too. Wonderful seeing Akatsuki back in action. Also, that asshole-guild even put their modus operandi in their guild name O_o