Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    So, since another new year is starting soon, what was everyone's favorite OP and ED of 2013?

I'd have to go with Kyousogiga for OP :
    [video=youtube;sRMgsXxEloc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMgsXxEloc[/vdeo]

And Uchouten Kazoku for ED :
    [video=youtube;_jijw72rUG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jijw72rUG0[/vdeo]

I've only seen a couple series from the Fall season so far, but I followed quite a few in the Summer, and these two stood out the most to me in the past year. Also loved the Uchouten Kazoku OP and Kill la Kill ED.
    Fairly easy choices for me (unless I've shamefully forgotten something awesome);

OP - Attack On Titan opening 1 (Built the hype for each episode so well! Heart-thumping bombast! Shame the full version didn't keep up that energy and momentum throughout the whole song...)

ED - Kyoukai no Kanata (Uber chilled and just really nice (best part of the show which usually isn't a good sign ;_; ))

(Oh! Runners-Up would be the GJ-bu OP and the Purely Sky (Kirara's) ED from that too.
    Oh oh! And the adorable Kotoura-san OP too! Kushi-kushi-kush!)
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-12-20 at 10:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP definately has to be Attack on Titan #1. i know. i know. lots of people are going to list it. sorry. it is just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Literally nothing beats Kamisama for ED, imo. Love how they used it in the series, too. Episode 3 and the last episode in particular.
    I really liked that ED, except for the darn vocals. Engrish just wrecks songs for me. It's comparable to English speakers singing in Japanese, just kinda painful.

Just my opinions, of course. I like pretty much everything else about it.

Chelly
    DS2 survivor ED probably the best this year. Forgot most of the shows that aired back in spring/summer.
    Too bad the show was bad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHPR9dyJKK4

And probably this I guess.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR0aLlXq28I

Hiroyuki Sawano still OSTs of the year guy for composing Kill la Kill and AoT.
    And Kyousou Giga for surprisingly good OST.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2013-12-20 at 10:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I really liked that ED, except for the darn vocals. Engrish just wrecks songs for me. It's comparable to English speakers singing in Japanese, just kinda painful.

Just my opinions, of course. I like pretty much everything else about it.
    Yeah, not going to lie, the Engrish is really bad. Worse than most OPs/EDs that have it. I just love how they used it in some scenes, so I overlook it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    And the adorable Kotoura-san OP too! Kushi-kushi-kush!)
    This one is also good. Too bad the show ended up becoming horrible by the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Mondaiji also came out this year, didn't it? Currently watching it, and its OP is also quite good. The ED is good too, mainly for the dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not going to lie, the Engrish is really bad. Worse than most OPs/EDs that have it. I just love how they used it in some scenes, so I overlook it.

- - - Updated - - -

Mondaiji also came out this year, didn't it? Currently watching it, and its OP is also quite good. The ED is good too, mainly for the dancing.
    i do enjoy the mondaiji opening. kurosagi might just be my favorite female character this year.

Deleted
    Yeah, it definitely left a lot to be desired by the end of it. Like the pillow Kotoura hit her mother with being full of rocks or something...

Dalliah's linking Yahari's OP linked to Sakurasou in the suggestions which reminded me how good Days Of Dash is, which reminded me that Konomi Suzuki did the OP for Watamote this year which was also a damn good one, which made me wonder why the hell that girl hasn't done more stuff?! Choir Jail, Days Of Dash, Watamote... That girl got pipes!

Chelly
    Yeah, it definitely left a lot to be desired by the end of it. Like the pillow Kotoura hit her mother with being full of rocks or something...

Dalliah's linking Yahari's OP linked to Sakurasou in the suggestions which reminded me how good Days Of Dash is, which reminded me that Konomi Suzuki did the OP for Watamote this year which was also a damn good one, which made me wonder why the hell that girl hasn't done more stuff?! Choir Jail, Days Of Dash, Watamote... That girl got pipes!
    That piano version man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkDYrgsgbeQ
    that piano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    That piano version man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkDYrgsgbeQ
    that piano
    Purdy.
    (It should have dawned on me sooner that that was your current persona! I didn't notice until I registered your unique title. I should have known that an upstanding gentleman such as yourself would gravitate towards the best Kill la Kill girl. (She'd make a perfect alt skin for Peacock in Skullgirls or just her own character. >.>))

Chelly
    Purdy.
    (It should have dawned on me sooner that that was your current persona! I didn't notice until I registered your unique title. I should have known that an upstanding gentleman such as yourself would gravitate towards the best Kill la Kill girl. (She'd make a perfect alt skin for Peacock in Skullgirls or just her own character. >.>))
    Man that would be pretty neato fighting with the symphony regalia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Man that would be pretty neato fighting with the symphony regalia
    Defo. So much potential for a massive move-list. I wonder if they'll capitalise on the buzz and make some sort of fighting game based on the series. Something as outlandish and over-the-top as Jojo's All Star Battle but with good combat.
    If they don't do anything official, fans need to work on something to fill the gap.

(Huh. A quick google search has shown that Kill la Kill skins would definitely work for Skullgirls (Here's a Parasoul with a Satsuki Kiryūin skin). The full Madoka line-up has now been featured in the game via skins, so it's not totally crazy to imagine Kill la Kill getting some love from the devs. One can hope, I guess!)

Since everyone seems to be linking what they believe to be the best OP/ED for 2013, I think I'll put in my own 2 cents.

Personally, and maybe I'm just a sucker for Ali Project, but I think Rozen Maiden 2013 had the best opening this year. I don't know, it just feels amazing.

As for the best ending song, after I heard it, I knew I just had to have it. I'm of course talking about the first ending for the second season of Valvrave the Liberator. To me, it just seems epic and has all the right emotions and instruments.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Personally, and maybe I'm just a sucker for Ali Project, but I think Rozen Maiden 2013 had the best opening this year. I don't know, it just feels amazing.
    Duh cause Rozen Maiden is amazing

Have a christmas tree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Apparently some of next season's show's episode counts were leaked.
    Seems about right. Of course Saki would get two cours and having two shows with two cours is average. This season was an anomaly.

For OP/ED I suck at remembering a lot of them but for now I'll go with:

Galilei Donna OP (true masterpiece)

Devil Survivor 2 ED (though the anime sucked hardcore)

Honorable mentions to:
    McDonalds OP
    Railgun OPs (they're always great)
    Zettai Bouei OP
    Gatchaman OP
    Kyousougiga OP
    LB Refrain OP/ED
    Yozakura Quartet OP (ALL QUARTETS LEAD LEAD TO THE LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA)
    SamFlam OP
    Tokyo Ravens OP

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm insanely conflicted. the AnoHana movie is coming to where I am, but it's the same place that showed the third Madoka movie and I told myself I wouldn't go back there again because being a dine-in theater there was constant talking and people moving in front of you every 2-3 minutes to take/bring an order. Plus some rude employees.

What do.

- - - Updated - - -

KLK - Slapping scene BEST.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-12-21 at 04:07 AM.

Just finished Mardock Scramble. That was a very enjoyable series of movies. It looked dark from the trailers but not as dark as it turned out to be. So much rape.

Yushibo ending is quite good and i actually liked the whole last 2 episodes action deal ;D

Outbreak company also quite good ending but i would love a 2nd season of this. need more miusel action!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Valvrave: Intense. Slowmo scene? Damn... Earlier I said I do not see how could they wrap the story up within a few episodes - well, I stand corrected.

I still want second season, though. Don't leave the entire epic promised by those glimpses of the future to our imagination. :(
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-12-21 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wormslut View Post
    EDs of shows I kinda droped unintentionally
    [video=youtube;vLFx0yedlxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLFx0yedlxc[video]
    [video=youtube;zBw4YqgorLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBw4YqgorLs[video]
    Your name and avatar offend me! :<

Chelly
    But it's true