15+ Year Old Account
    so i recently rewatched isekai no seikishi monogatari, which i really enjoyed, and heard it was related to the tenchi muyo series. anyone tell me if tenchi muyo is worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Oh god... maybe I'll try the biggest 300 or so. If that's even possible.
    How long are you going to Japan for that you think this is remotely feasible lol? And why do you want to go to so many shrines to begin with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    How long are you going to Japan for that you think this is remotely feasible lol? And why do you want to go to so many shrines to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

I plan on going in 2020 for the Olympics and staying there for a few months touring the entire island. Stay in hostels and travel by bus/train/foot. My goal is to realistically see as many shrines as possible. Seeing how many there are probably the ones that are still being upkept (maybe a few of the hard to get to destroyed ones *cough*monogatari*cough*) and the bigger ones. Making it my goal to see all the shrines will help me see far more places, just trying to get to each one alone. Plus shrines are cool.

I plan on going in 2020 for the Olympics and staying there for a few months touring the entire island. Stay in hostels and travel by bus/train/foot. My goal is to realistically see as many shrines as possible. Seeing how many there are probably the ones that are still being upkept (maybe a few of the hard to get to destroyed ones *cough*monogatari*cough*) and the bigger ones. Making it my goal to see all the shrines will help me see far more places, just trying to get to each one alone. Plus shrines are cool.

Lol double comment :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Plus I plan on helping as I plan on moving to Japan either Kanegawa or Tokyo to teach English. Already got everything planned and plan on going to Japan for Comiket on the 29th. Most likely will be heading out sometime on Christmas.

No they will love this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - The lolis seriously have -the- best voices. Hands down.

What terribly balanced game is this. In WoW the damage happens instantly instead of on hit to make melee and casters even.

Fukkin god-tier catch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    so i recently rewatched isekai no seikishi monogatari, which i really enjoyed, and heard it was related to the tenchi muyo series. anyone tell me if tenchi muyo is worth watching?
    Yeees it is. Tenchi Muyo is awesome. Isekai no Seikishi is only very loosely related to the main series, tho.

How many people are planning on getting the KLK Soundtrack cd? Once I get mine I can put a link up here for you guys to download it.

already got the 3 OP 3 ED songs for KLK
    OP
    01 Sirius
    02 Addicted...
    03 Kuroi Uta
    ED
    01 Gomenne, Iikoja Irarenai. / ご*んね、いいコじゃいられ*い。
    02 コトバ
    03 君だけにアイラブユー

what else is on the CD? on a side note i think Addicted is the best of the 6 so far ;x

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    already got the 3 OP 3 ED songs for KLK
    OP
    01 Sirius
    02 Addicted...
    03 Kuroi Uta
    ED
    01 Gomenne, Iikoja Irarenai. / ご*んね、いいコじゃいられ*い。
    02 コトバ
    03 君だけにアイラブユー

what else is on the CD? on a side note i think Addicted is the best of the 6 so far ;x
    http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/12503888/ here it shows all of the tracks that are on the cd their is 18 tracks and it's 77 minutes long.

Episode 11 of Yozakura Quartet is finally subbed, if anyone missed it.

By Whom? and @ yami i wouldnt mind if u upload it 2GB of Anime music not enough yet need more ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

By Whom? and @ yami i wouldnt mind if u upload it 2GB of Anime music not enough yet need more ;P
    Hopefully I get the cd at a reasonable time. Most likely it will arrive at my place n the 28th while I am in Japan if by then I think their will be torrents out for the cd. Seems the Anime is being done by these people don't know if I trust them though with the translate. [HUNTA] Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta - 11 [eng] [720p].mkv The first one I watched the avi one that was done by someone the translations were off by a long shot and timing was messed up as well.
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-23 at 03:18 PM.

By HUNTA, I think. It is definitely watchable.

Ah, ok. I still think 300 shrines will be rough, but who knows lol. Since you're going there in the winter and you'll be there for a few months, you might consider giving snowboarding a try. Japan has some of the best snow conditions in the world and it's in the spirit of the winter olympics lol. That and snowboarding is really fun.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbsaZMG9w30

rewatching the series.. do not regret starting again

http://climax.sega.jp/ Whoever likes beat up games with anime characters from your favorite anime I think this game is for us!

Chelly
    Yeah sadly only an arcade version of that game yet. Do want to play as Kuroyukihime on my ps3