15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Indeed. Already 5 shows I can't wait for. 3 months has never felt so far away before.
    mahouka koukou no rettousei. =D

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    mahouka koukou no rettousei. =D
    One of the shows I'm the most excited about. I'm currently reading the LN, and so far I'm loving it.

15+ Year Old Account
    One of the shows I'm the most excited about. I'm currently reading the LN, and so far I'm loving it.
    likewise. its agonizing waiting for new chapters to be posted. my favorite arc so far is the 9 schools tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    likewise. its agonizing waiting for new chapters to be posted. my favorite arc so far is the 9 schools tournament.
    I'm currently halfway through that arc, as I only started reading a week ago. Hopefully I will at least finish that arc before the holiday is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently halfway through that arc, as I only started reading a week ago. Hopefully I will at least finish that arc before the holiday is over.
    i find it very entertaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Yes it's good worth either torrenting or purchasing. It's called retro future girls
    Yeah I know, I listened to the demo.
    But you never know if the complete version is actually good.
    Also is Foreground Eclipse the metalcore one with Merami/Teto?

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Yeah I know, I listened to the demo.
    But you never know if the complete version is actually good.
    Also is Foreground Eclipse the metalcore one with Merami/Teto?
    They are good as well. I got a shit ton of music at comiket then doujinshi. Most of the artists I liked went on the Kancolle train. Do you want the mediafire info to download it? I currently only have the Retro Future girls one uploaded currently.
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-30 at 05:32 PM.

More yuri! I have a feeling the yuri will be of a side element in this show, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone posted a whole bunch of pictures of all the merch that was at Comiket. Thought some of you might be interestered. And is it just me, or are these figures WAY higher quality than what you normally see? Most figures I see people post pictures of have never really impressed me quality wise. But like all of these seem to incredibly detailed and far better than anything else I've seen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95676094@N02/page1/

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    More yuri! I have a feeling the yuri will be of a side element in this show, though.

[video=youtube;CboNeTHAr0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CboNeTHAr0A&hd=1[video]

- - - Updated - - -

Someone posted a whole bunch of pictures of all the merch that was at Comiket. Thought some of you might be interestered. And is it just me, but are these figures WAY higher quality than what you normally see? Most figures I see people post pictures of have never really impressed me quality wise. But like all of these seem to incredibly detailed and far better than anything else I've seen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95676094@N02/page1/
    Could be the angle of the photos too. I have noticed when the pictures were retaken the quality was better. Also no fair that they can take pictures and I wasn't allowed too unless I asked permission!
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-30 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Well that opens up some new possibilities. I'm super excited for this now. Nagi Spoilers - If we're to go off this picture I guess this means that:

- Kaname did die and Manaka did die. (Though I question this. Anime characters like to have their plot armor.)
    - Chisaki is now much older (potentially eliminated from shipping?) since she was on the surface and wasn't put into hibernation like everyone else? Does she no longer have feelings for Haruki? The age gap obviously poses an issue.
    - Tsumugu is older as well since he obviously can't hibernate.
    - Tsumugu and Chisaki potential relationship since they're the only ones of the group who are both older?
    - With Miuna being older, does she still like Haruki? My guess is yes and there will be a potential relationship between the two. The picture even has her looking at Haruki quite intently.
    - It would seem that their hibernation didn't last very long as everyone else only aged a few years.

At the rate this show is going, it's looking to be my favorite two cour of Fall. And it now has the potential to be my favorite show of Fall. I don't think it will overtake Outbreak for me, but it just might.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that opens up some new possibilities. I'm super excited for this now. Nagi Spoilers - If we're to go off this picture I guess this means that:

- Kaname did die and Manaka did die. (Though I question this. Anime characters like to have their plot armor.)
    - Chisaki is now much older (potentially eliminated from shipping?) since she was on the surface and wasn't put into hibernation like everyone else? Does she no longer have feelings for Haruki? The age gap obviously poses an issue.
    - Tsumugu is older as well since he obviously can't hibernate.
    - Tsumugu and Chisaki potential relationship since they're the only ones of the group who are both older?
    - With Minue being older, does she still like Haruki? My guess is yes and there will be a potential relationship between the two. The picture even has her looking at Haruki quite intently.
    - It would seem that their hibernation didn't last very long as everyone else only aged a few years.
    Kaname is in the picture; it is more likely he also went into hibernation. We probably won't see Manaka for a while, but I imagine she might come back eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Kaname is in the picture; it is more likely he also went into hibernation. We probably won't see Manaka for a while, but I imagine she might come back eventually.
    Lol, shit. I don't know how I didn't notice him. And you're probably right.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ hemo hikari & miuna?

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    @ hemo hikari & miuna?
    Yeah, I misspelled her name lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and now that I realize (Nagi Spoilers) Kaname isn't dead, this opens up the possibility of Kaname x Sayu. This time skip has really made things interesting. But like Sesto said, we've probably not seen the last of Manaka.

Deleted
    So I left Nagi on a hiatus after first episode. Are you all saying it's worth it to catch up and keep up?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    So I left Nagi on a hiatus after first episode. Are you all saying it's worth it to catch up and keep up?
    Yeah, definitely. It only gets better and better.

Deleted
    Yeah, definitely. It only gets better and better.
    Does it deviate from rather light SoL the first episode looked like? SoL isn't really my piece of cake. :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Does it deviate from rather light SoL the first episode looked like? SoL isn't really my piece of cake. :[
    It's not an SoL to begin with.

It's a drama/love hexagon.

Yeah, I misspelled her name lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and now that I realize (Nagi Spoilers) Kaname isn't dead, this opens up the possibility of Kaname x Sayu. This time skip has really made things interesting. But like Sesto said, we've probably not seen the last of Manaka.
    From my guesses based on the picture and their height it looks to be either a 3 to 5 year time skip not that big from what they said in the anime.