Deleted
    And to top it all off, it has a city named "Whore". It's 100% awesome.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's probably the most talked about show this season. The author is super bro-tier awesome, the story doesn't have many flaws, it delves into a lot of things a lot of other stories wouldn't bother with, and he cares about his story big time. It creates an insane amount of discussion, and 4chan loves it and eats it up.

There are already talks of a second season even.
    Also overall "feelgood" feeling.

It's probably the most talked about show this season. The author is super bro-tier awesome, the story doesn't have many flaws, it delves into a lot of things a lot of other stories wouldn't bother with, and he cares about his story big time. It creates an insane amount of discussion, and 4chan loves it and eats it up.

It's probably fine as long as it doesn't make
    "omg ur just lvl 1 u cant take on lvl xx"
    "lol plot hack"
    type of crap. .HACK made me feel sick with that kind of shit...

Still laugh at the fact it's a Government funded anime too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    "lol plot hack"
    type of crap. .HACK made me feel sick with that kind of shit...
    It's not an action anime - it's 100% plot and dialogue driven with some mild action every now and then, and thus that kind of plot hacking has no place. Also, it's rather weird for a trapped-in-an-mmo setting - the world they are in is shown as more of an actual, real "alternate" world with some mmo qualities to it instead.

And it has a city called Whore. No, I am never going to drop this. :D

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably had 2-3 "action" scenes in the entire first cour.

Unless you consider words action, in which every scene is that. The way they use words to win their battles is genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's not an action anime - it's 100% plot and dialogue driven with some mild action every now and then, and thus that kind of plot hacking has no place. Also, it's rather weird for a trapped-in-an-mmo setting - the world they are in is shown as more of an actual, real "alternate" world with some mmo qualities to it instead.

And it has a city called Whore. No, I am never going to drop this.
    It's also Canon none the less too ehh!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    There's just one character like that but he's a scrubby narcissistic lowbie being elitist. Comedy relief character in other words.

And it has a city called Whore. No, I am never going to drop this.
    Oki then it's all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    There's just one character like that but he's a scrubby narcissistic lowbie being elitist. Comedy relief character in other words.
    One that I would like to hope grows exponentially as the story progresses since we are already seeing signs of it in the latest episodes.

Chelly
    One that I would like to hope grows exponentially as the story progresses since we are already seeing signs of it in the latest episodes.
    Yeah

Also want more neet princess

There is one spoiler I want to talk about but it's not in the anime yet just in the LN that they linked a teaser image of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah

don't worry. there is an entire episode devoted to her upcoming it seems. (moreso then the 13th episode, which had lots of princess).

Yeah

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    ahh the fabled melancholy twilight princess. heres akatsuki to go with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    speaking of Log Horizon, i want to know when the chick who keeps showing up as a voice of reason to Shiroe (ie he thinks aobut her, etc, she showed up a few times in the first couple episodes, (she wears the chinese peasant hat), i think her name is kanami, will actually show up. she seems badass, i want to know who she is and what she means to shiroe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    speaking of Log Horizon, i want to know when the chick who keeps showing up as a voice of reason to Shiroe (ie he thinks aobut her, etc, she showed up a few times in the first couple episodes, (she wears the chinese peasant hat), i think her name is kanami, will actually show up. she seems badass, i want to know who she is and what she means to shiroe.
    She seems to be the leader of Debaucehry Tea Party, thus a role model for what he wants to accomplish and become.

15+ Year Old Account
    She seems to be the leader of Debaucehry Tea Party, thus a role model for what he wants to accomplish and become.
    true, but i still hope she shows up in person instead of just in flashbacks. she seems awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I liked Sword Art Online more than Log Horizon.

Come at me lol.