15+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one who isn't absolutely going bat shit crazy over sakura trick?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Nah. I don't think it is that great either. It is entertaining, but nothing that special.

D-Frag 02 - Honestly I can't help but feel that the 'real' game development club is better than the fake one. I think I would have preferred them being the main cast. I don't really like anyone from the 'fake' club other than the sensei.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Nah. I don't think it is that great either. It is entertaining, but nothing that special.
    You'll worship your Yuri overlords and you'll like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

D-Frag 02 - Honestly I can't help but feel that the 'real' game development club is better than the fake one. I think I would have preferred them being the main cast. I don't really like anyone from the 'fake' club other than the sensei.
    thank god. but then again, i don't have much room to talk considering how badly i'm waiting for mahouka koukou.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    You'll worship your Yuri overlords and you'll like it.
    i prefer the girls i like to see making out to be a little bit older...like the legal age of consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    i prefer the girls i like to see making out to be a little bit older...like the legal age of consent.
    Well they're in their first year of high school in japan which means that they're probably turning 16... legal here XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Well they're in their first year of high school in japan which means that they're probably turning 16... legal here XD
    the art style is also offputting personally.

Deleted
    the art style is also offputting personally.
    Seriously.... what is wrong with you? Sakura Trick is the 2nd best thing that has happened since sliced bread (1st would be chuu2byo S2 because Rikka is mai waifu)

I don't understand the Sakura Trick hype either dunno it's ok but not even close to my AOTS ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Man I haven't even watched it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    I don't understand the Sakura Trick hype either dunno it's ok but not even close to my AOTS ^^
    Cute yuri anime. Been long since last one, and face it. Who does not like cute yuri.

Never said i don't like it but why do people hype it so much just because its yuri? ;P my point is just that the hype is undeserved(and i bet if it wasn't yuri most people here wouldnt even watch it plot wise!)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Never said i don't like it but why do people hype it so much just because its yuri? ;P my point is just that the hype is undeserved(and i bet if it wasn't yuri most people here wouldnt even watch it plot wise!)
    I think, at least as far as this thread goes, it's something of a running joke. :P

Mahou Sensou: ... I'll give it a few episodes and see if it stays too stupid to tolerate.

Why does the MC not react to the fact he just got SHOT AT at all? Ok, at first he thought the gun is a toy so he did nothing. I can accept that as an explanation for lack of caution initially. But HE GOT FREAKING SHOT AT -.-

What the fuck is his shinai made of? Or alternatively, why does that club look like a sword?

Why are they so eager to swing magic around in a public place with no caution whatsoever? Was it not supposed to be somewhat secret? If that's their organization's modus operandi, why aren't magicians more numerous than normal people, at least among the adolescents?

BOOOBSPLOSION!

IDK, if it tones the stupid down a bit it could be an enjoyable shounen... If it tones the stupid down.

Deleted
    I find it highly unlikely that most people would watch it if it wasn't for the girl-on-girl stuff, but that's what the show is unapologetically about. Plot seems secondary. I think it's a breath of fresh air for people for a show to just come right out with the yuri stuff rather than push implications or innuendos.

On Witch Craft Works, I think I might enjoy it after all. I've gotten somewhat sick of 'kuudere' female protagonists (especially paired up with clueless male MCs), but I don't mind them when a show uses their emotionally-devoid personality for comedy. WCW seems to be doing that quite well.
    Overall, it feels like it could be something of a good version of Sekirei (sans the patronising levels of ecchi), with JC's proficiency for cool fight scenes and a little bit of Fate atmosphere thrown in. I'll thoroughly approve if they get anywhere near as Arcanophilic with their magic lore as the Fate series does.

Also, that ED is infectious!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I find it highly unlikely that most people would watch it if it wasn't for the girl-on-girl stuff, but that's what the show is unapologetically about. Plot seems secondary. I think it's a breath of fresh air for people for a show to just come right out with the yuri stuff rather than push implications or innuendos.

On Witch Craft Works, I think I might enjoy it after all. I've gotten somewhat sick of 'kuudere' female protagonists (especially paired up with clueless male MCs), but I don't mind them when a show uses their emotionally-devoid personality for comedy. WCW seems to be doing that quite well.
    Overall, it feels like it could be something of a good version of Sekirei (sans the patronising levels of ecchi), with JC's proficiency for cool fight scenes and a little bit of Fate atmosphere thrown in. I'll thoroughly approve if they get anywhere near as Arcanophilic with their magic lore as the Fate series does.

Also, that ED is infectious!
    the ED is pure win. did you watch D-Frag yet?

Deleted
    the ED is pure win. did you watch D-Frag yet?
    Not yet. Got it downloaded though and it's next on my list. Looking at the cast listing, I'm probably going to enjoy it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Not yet. Got it downloaded though and it's next on my list. Looking at the cast listing, I'm probably going to enjoy it.
    also, i don't know whether you will like it or not, but mikakunin de shinkoukei is pretty funny.

Well, looks like I'm back to 10+ episodes/day again, just like the beginning of last season. Last time I kept that up for a month, but I doubt I will be able to go that far before getting burnt out again. Maybe 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

D-Frag! - This is already one of my favorites this season, and it hasn't even gotten to to the best parts yet. It doesn't look like having read the manga will make it any less fun to watch.

Deleted
    also, i don't know whether you will like it or not, but mikakunin de shinkoukei is pretty funny.
    Yeah, I started that one, thanks, and enjoyed the first episode. I'm just a little worried that it and Nisekoi might end up being too similar. Will have to see how they both develop and hopefully diverge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Well, looks like I'm back to 10+ episodes/day again, just like the beginning of last season. Last time I kept that up for a month, but I doubt I will be able to go that far before getting burnt out again. Maybe 2 weeks.
    And, thus, more is added to the infinite backlog of the unfortunate anime buff.

My backlog is already ridiculously long, and grows faster than I can get through it. At least I manage to keep up with the current season.