Okay I'm mainly excited for:

Mekaku City Actors
    Black Bullet
    Akuma no Riddle
    Love Live S2
    Date A Live S2
    Escha & Logy no Atelier
    Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?

With shows continuing that'll bring it to 32 next season. The main reason I can do this is because I work 32 hours a week so because they are both 32 I have more faith.

I am mainly excited for:
    Jojo Stardust crusaders
    No game, No life.
    Blade and soul.
    What I will be checking out:
    Is anything that interests me really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Haven't done this yet so I guess I'll post what I'll definitely be watching:

Mushishi S2
    Mahouka Koukou
    Akuma no Riddle (guessing this will be shit)
    Date a Live S2
    Gokukoko no Bryhildr
    Ping Pong the Animation
    Jojo (if I finish S1 in time)
    Mekaku City Actors

Though like always I'll probably pick up anything that looks interesting.
    damn fucking straight!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I am mainly excited for:
    Jojo Stardust crusaders
    No game, No life.
    Blade and soul.
    What I will be checking out:
    Is anything that interests me really.
    WHY NO MAHOUKA KOUKOU? you traitor!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    damn fucking straight!
    Literally the only reason I decided to watch it is because you keep talking about it, lol. Might as well see how good it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I can get around to finishing/starting their earlier season(s):

Mushishi
    JoJo

Following based on synopsises:

Will probably try:

Gokukoku no Brynhildr
    Mekaku City Actors (Shaft!)
    Blade and Soul
    Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
    Seikoku no Dragonar
    Fairy Tail (new series) - assuming it's a continuation
    Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (yuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuriyuri)
    Mahouka Koukou
    Black Bullet
    Escha & Logy no Atelier

Will -maybe- try:

Soul Eater Not
    Ryuugajo Nanana no Maizoukin
    Hero Bank
    Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
    Akuma no Riddle
    Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    Isshuukan Friends.
    No Game, No Life

Bye bye spare time, once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Nisekoi is the only 2 cour continuing through to next season on my list, that's a relief.

So total of:

4 continuing animes (Nisekoi, Naruto [skip half of these anyway], One Piece, HxH)
    2 potential animes if I can watch their previous series
    10 probable animes
    9 maybe animes

Hopefully more information will help me cut this list down.
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-02-25 at 05:56 AM.

On a Ga-Rei: Zero binge. Why are the writers so mean?! All the Gen fans in here should probably check this series out, Nonon was right about it being Urobuchi-ish. That makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Two episodes left.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2014-02-25 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Also Marcelos if you are wondering about Takao measurements here they are as well! 92/61/84.
    Nice! The main guns of our favorite Tsundere Heavy Cruiser pack quite a punch. They can easily sink you if you are on the wrong ship.

Aren't allegories great? =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon -
    Right when Rundel got resurrected and it went to the next scene I felt like the anime got 10x better with that scrub arc ending.

I'm really curious as to what Rundel really is. If the Adventurer's ever happen to find a way back home, what would happen to him? I can understand giving him the powers of an Adventurer and the UI of one, but you can't give him the real life body or memories from when it was just a game.

Also what happens if someone spawns and then a second later someone else spawns. Would they spawn inside of each other? Is the cathedral seperate instances? (Which would be hard to explain with Isuzu being able to enter the one with Rudy in it)

Now to newest episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Log Horizon - I'm liking all the tension with Shiroe. Some actual drama is good. Hopefully something actually comes out of it that's a big deal.

Happy the Princess is going to stay with the story, would've been sad if she left. It's too bad we're finally getting to some larger story building and it's ending so soon.

Is OST out yet because it needs to be out.

Ok so Animes i am excited about next season due to the Manga are Seikoku no Dragonar, Dragon Collection, Haikyuu, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Black Bullet, Mahouko Koukou, Hitsugaime no Chaika, No Game No Life... and alot more that are 2nd seasons or i just like the synopsis off seems to be a very packed season again ^^
    And now to my top 15 2013:
    #1 Mondaiji
    #2 Shingeki no Kyojin
    #3 Susei no Gargantia
    #4 Valvrave
    #5 Gin no Saji
    after that no real order
    World god only knows
    Railgun
    Hataraku Maou
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Magi
    Sakurasou
    Blood lad
    Yuusha ni Nare Nakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita.
    Gatchaman
    KnK

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

My Spring "to watch list":

Akuma no Riddle
    Black Bullet
    Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
    Isshuukan Friends (not sure yet)
    Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (not sure yet)
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
    Mekaku City Actors
    No Game No Life
    Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
    Selector Infected WIXOSS

That makes 13. Okay-ish. I'd like to watch Date a Life II as well, but haven't seen the first season. If I'm able to catch up, I will watch it.

As for a top x 2013 list: I can't really do one, since I only started watching airing stuff in the fall season. It would proably include SnK, Monogatari s2 and Haganai Next. Other than that I haven't seen much from last year (except fall).

Spring season

Soul Eater Not!
    Seikoku no Dragonar
    Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr
    Mekaku City Actors
    Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
    Blade and Soul
    Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
    Black Bullet
    Mahou Shoujo Taisen
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
    Selector Infected WIXOSS
    Akuma no Riddle
    Love Live! School Idol Project Second Season
    Date A Live II
    Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
    Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi
    Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    No Game, No Life
    Isshuukan Friends
    Mushishi: Zoku-Shou
    Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
    Sadon Desu

Surprisingly many I plan to watch, actually. Less total than the current season, but many more I'm really excited about.

Deleted
    Just watched latest D-Frag. I totally lost it when Takao hid herself under that robe. And I loled at her fangirling about the game XD
    Also, Takao is a babe. And I even prefer her to Roka, even though I usually like DFC more than giant paiotsu.

Aaaaah!!! Makoko Shinkai's new movie!!! I didn't expect one so soon. Gah, I'm so excited. It looks amazing. I need it now!! What a great way to start the day finding out about this. From the trailer it looks like he might be moving away from his normally sadder movies. I kind of hope so. That coupling seems too good for me to want anything bad to happen to it. AAAAAH SO EXCITED!!! I hope it's at least twice as long as The Garden of Words.

The Movie seems pretty interesting even without understanding most of it lol ;X also the girl reminds me of Mirai from KnK ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    where are all these new people coming from all of a sudden? and why haven't we had a group hug yet?
    I think a few people are lurking this thread now and then, and only come out every once in a while to comment on something, or to ask about it. There's probably some new people who pop in too, though.

Personally I'm one of the lurkers. I didn't come to this thread much before, but I got curious since a couple of my friends post here regularly. I'd love to post more myself, but it feels like there is a "group" in here already, so it kinda feels like it's hard to fit in, for me at least.

Some people seen to fit right in though, which is a good thing.

Sorry for posting this in the middle of a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Aaaaah!!! Makoko Shinkai's new movie!!! I didn't expect one so soon. Gah, I'm so excited. It looks amazing. I need it now!! What a great way to start the day finding out about this. From the trailer it looks like he might be moving away from his normally sadder movies. I kind of hope so. That coupling seems too good for me to want anything bad to happen to it. AAAAAH SO EXCITED!!! I hope it's at least twice as long as The Garden of Words.
    And then the day went crashing down......I just read on reddit that it's a promotion for some school. I REALLY hope that's not the case. This movie looked like it was going to be good. Also, someone said that there's supposed to be some announcement by Shinkai tomorrow.

Finished Ga-Rei: Zero, may have to finally read a manga. Although it looks like the main character is some new guy rather than continuing to focus specifically on Kagura, so I have no idea if I'd even like it that much. Very satisfying ending for a prequel, and one of my favorite series now. The pacing is a bit lacking in the middle, but the setting and dark themes make up for that in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I think a few people are lurking this thread now and then, and only come out every once in a while to comment on something, or to ask about it. There's probably some new people who pop in too, though.

Personally I'm one of the lurkers. I didn't come to this thread much before, but I got curious since a couple of my friends post here regularly. I'd love to post more myself, but it feels like there is a "group" in here already, so it kinda feels like it's hard to fit in, for me at least.

Some people seen to fit right in though, which is a good thing.

Sorry for posting this in the middle of a conversation.
    Said "group" can always fit more people! People come and go quite a bit, as well.

Chelly
    The Ga-Rei manga is still heavily focused on Kagura. The manga also feels less seinen and dark-ish, it's more borderline shounen and seinen (I guess?).
    It's still good, just not as good as the prequel. It's nice to see how things ended up (and ends) for Kagura though.

Edit: Also some nice moments in the manga. Like how some of the weapons, you know of from the prequel, end up in entirely different hands.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-02-25 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Log Horizon -
    Right when Rundel got resurrected and it went to the next scene I felt like the anime got 10x better with that scrub arc ending.

I'm really curious as to what Rundel really is. If the Adventurer's ever happen to find a way back home, what would happen to him? I can understand giving him the powers of an Adventurer and the UI of one, but you can't give him the real life body or memories from when it was just a game.

Also what happens if someone spawns and then a second later someone else spawns. Would they spawn inside of each other? Is the cathedral seperate instances? (Which would be hard to explain with Isuzu being able to enter the one with Rudy in it)

Is OST out yet because it needs to be out.
    Ost isn't out yet sadly Also as I said before Everyone when they die spawn on a different server it's called the moon server. They even show it in the OP. You have a certain time you can stay on the moon server before you give up your memories and go back to the cathedral.