Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    saber > rider!

- - - Updated - - -

also. am i the only one who teared up when mitty-chan (pilots love song) died?
    Might wanna say which show the spoiler is for, like am I the only one who teared up when mitty-chan died? (pilots love song)

@Magi
    Reached ep 20 but switching from Hatsuyuki to Horriblesubs is awful, going to wait a week for the Hatsuyuki release instead.
    >Magunostatuto
    >Leam
    pls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    >skipping out on loli rin

snip

How could you do such a thing?
    It was filler, I skip filler for the most part.

Chelly
    Loli Rin best Rin

Deleted
    Oh, Funeral scene at the end of Fate/Zero made me cringe, the fucking engrish, oh my god the engrish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    It was filler, I skip filler for the most part.
    It wasn't like the entire episode was filler. The ending was rather important.

Deleted
    It wasn't like the entire episode was filler. The ending was rather important.
    Was it? I never felt like I missed something from not seeing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    Might wanna say which show the spoiler is for, like am I the only one who teared up when mitty-chan died? (pilots love song)

@Magi
    Reached ep 20 but switching from Hatsuyuki to Horriblesubs is awful, going to wait a week for the Hatsuyuki release instead.
    >Magunostatuto
    >Leam
    pls.
    true. very true. you didn't answer the question though!

15+ Year Old Account
    Was it? I never felt like I missed something from not seeing it.
    It's pretty big considering it shows how flawed Karyia's motivation is. For the most part he is trying to 'help' Aoi and make her happy, but the ending shows that Aoi doesn't want him to do that and that she actually cares for Tokiomi. This is rather important seeing as it sets it up for the ending where Karyia kills her in his jealous rage...

Deleted
    I'm watching pretty much nothing this season, I'm trying to catch up mostly.
    So my answer would be "no", I guess?

Deleted
    It's pretty big considering it shows how flawed Karyia's motivation is. For the most part he is trying to 'help' Aoi and make her happy, but the ending shows that Aoi doesn't want him to do that and that she actually cares for Tokiomi. This is rather important seeing as it sets it up for the ending where Karyia kills her in his jealous rage...
    Had already figured that Aoi didn't want him to do what he was doing before the events at the church so that's probably why I didn't feel like I missed much.

So Chuu2Ren got a whole lot serious and interesting this episode! WTF is going on!

Pilots love song

also. am i the only one who teared up when mitty-chan (pilots love song) died?
    To answer your question: yeano. I was expecting it after the episode before. And even how the fight was progressing, it was quite obvious. I think, however, he did an awesome supporting job. Without him, this fight would have ended in a different way. The episode title was correct, though I expected it in a different way, but still good. I probably teared up because of her (what was her name again -.-) and not because he died.

And you still haven't tagged the spoiler!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    And you still haven't tagged the spoiler!
    Fixed. happy?!?!

Just finished watching Fate/Zero. Rider is best hero, anyone who does not subscribe to this is a heretic.

Overall it was good (sorta around the 8/10 mark) but some episodes were so fucking slow that I could hardly watch, or skipped entirely (Rin's adventure).
    I will admit, manly tears were shed when that happened.

Good Guy Gilgamesh though, that's all I have to say about the ending... Well, at least at that part, he's kind of a dick otherwise.

saber > rider!
    Pssshhhhh, Rider's NP (his Reality Marble) has his entire army in it - which includes the Heroic Spirits that were part of it in life

Though, he did say he wasn't going to risk it against Saber... Probably for good reason (Excalibur, too OP).

>skipping out on loli rin

http://i.imgur.com/rBd0nGY.gif

How could you do such a thing?
    My heart hurt when I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Loli Rin best Rin
    Any Rin best Rin.

Had already figured that Aoi didn't want him to do what he was doing before the events at the church so that's probably why I didn't feel like I missed much.
    Truth be told, I kinda felt bad for Kariya but at the same time, I didn't). They did a great job with all the characters, I connected with all of them, or most of them, in some way. The final battle between Saber and Berserker was epic (really, anything with Berserker was epic, his skills are too OP, especially against someone like Gilgamesh).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I will admit, manly tears were shed when that happened.

Good Guy Gilgamesh though, that's all I have to say about the ending... Well, at least at that part, he's kind of a dick otherwise.

Pssshhhhh, Rider's NP (his Reality Marble) has his entire army in it - which includes the Heroic Spirits that were part of it in life

Though, he did say he wasn't going to risk it against Saber... Probably for good reason (Excalibur, too OP).

My heart hurt when I read that.

Any Rin best Rin.

Truth be told, I kinda felt bad for Kariya but at the same time, I didn't). They did a great job with all the characters, I connected with all of them, or most of them, in some way. The final battle between Saber and Berserker was epic (really, anything with Berserker was epic, his skills are too OP, especially against someone like Gilgamesh).
    kurousagi > rin

Chelly
    So I finished Code Geass s2. Overall a pretty enjoyable show, it sure made me marathon it all, which I haven't done since TTGL back in november/december.
    I dunno, feels more like an 8/10 or 9/10 show, but my only complaint is the music (except for this track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbcmuwMkTc Ar Tonelico vibes).

Guess I'll pick up Valvrave again since I stopped after ep 5 back when s1 aired, or some other good show I missed out on.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-03-05 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    So I finished Code Geass s2. Overall a pretty enjoyable show, it sure made me marathon it all, which I haven't done since TTGL back in november/december.
    I dunno, feels more like an 8/10 or 9/10 show, but my only complaint is the music (except for this track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbcmuwMkTc Ar Tonelico vibes).

Guess I'll pick up Valvrave again since I stopped after ep 5 back when s1 aired, or some other good show I missed out on.
    Go watch FMA;B scrub.

15+ Year Old Account
    kurousagi > rin
    Rin is perfection. Kurosagi is good, but there is no way she can compare to the perfection of Rin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rin is perfection. Kurosagi is good, but there is no way she can compare to the perfection of Rin.
    rin can't even press record. enough said.