15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You want a bloodbath, eh?
    yeah that might end badly. especially when you throw in C.C as the third waifu.
    except. all the blood will be my own...
    honestly the difference between mayumi and miyuki is minimal.
    other than: Mayumi likes to tease and is single target magic Miyuki is yandere and aoe magic

Caine, what anime girl do you think is the best for comparing Mayumi too that Tohsaka fanboi over there would know?

i think Tohsaka is a good example in some ways and bad in others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    Caine, what anime girl do you think is the best for comparing Mayumi too that Tohsaka fanboi over there would know?
    Eh, if you want to simply categorize her then call her Tohsaka minus the tsundere part. Don't really like squeezing interesting characters into rigid frames, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Sucks that Tokyo Raven BDs never reached the Manabi Line
    The “Manabi Line” refers to the number of copies sold per volume that equals profitability. It’s about 2,899. Breaking the Manabi Line.

1. Anime is ending?
    2. Anime is flopping?
    3. ED 2 flopped?
    4. Season 2 never?
    Not all that surprising, at least for me. The show isn't bad, but it's pretty average. Doesn't seem like the type of show that would sell well in Japan to begin with anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, if you want to simply categorize her then call her Tohsaka minus the tsundere part. Don't really like squeezing interesting characters into rigid frames, though.
    agreed. also i think mayumi is more carefree then tohsaka.

and that is one of the things i do like about the girls in mahouka. you can't say "oh shes your tsundere girl" or "oh shes the deredere girl".

none of them are generic archetypes

A league of legends champ is getting a legendary skin based off of TTGL.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Not all that surprising, at least for me. The show isn't bad, but it's pretty average. Doesn't seem like the type of show that would sell well in Japan to begin with anyways.
    As I said before as a broken record the anime was a butchered adaptation of the LN and without LN spoilers you don't know shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    A league of legends champ is getting a legendary skin based off of TTGL.
    Let me guess it's rumble isn't it? Rumble is going to be Simon and ride the fucking robot!

As I said before as a broken record the anime was a butchered adaptation of the LN and without LN spoilers you don't know shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess it's rumble isn't it? Rumble is going to be Simon and ride the fucking robot!
    Yes its rumble
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wYg...ature=youtu.be

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I fucking knew it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    Zoma - off topic but you'll understand: the Detroit Red Wings injury situation this season has gotten so bad that we are now having our defensemen play Forward.
    At least they are still playing on the team. We have a Gillis injury that makes our Jennings Trophy goalies play for different teams.

On topic, I just realized I've never seen or heard of an ice hockey anime. I'm guessing hockey isn't that big in Japan.

The LN being better doesn't make the anime not average.

Deleted
    "I'll always come back for you, Tristana"
    "Reality-bending dramatic entrance!"

Bwahahahaha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    At least they are still playing on the team. We have a Gillis injury that makes our Jennings Trophy goalies play for different teams.

On topic, I just realized I've never seen or heard of an ice hockey anime. I'm guessing hockey isn't that big in Japan.
    that would be my guess that it isn't very popular over there. but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

Lots of Manga about hockey but no anime sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    The LN being better doesn't make the anime not average.
    Ya I know the sales of the Ln went up and the anime not so much.

Deleted
    Ya I know the sales of the Ln went up and the anime not so much.
    A bad anime drives the LN sales even more because it gives you a glimpse of what it could be - and then says "but if you want to see the real stuff, buy the LN." ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Yami, the Dosh King, which chapters of D-Frag! did they skip recently? I read the Sakura chapter and Chase chapter that you suggested a month or so ago and I'm interested in this second Sakura chapter that you mentioned.

15+ Year Old Account
    So tonight in my Japanese class we learned about Kabuki. I was trying my hardest not to laugh, as I was immediately reminded of last week's D-Frag episode, this scene specifically:

I wasn't really sure what it meant when I watched the actual episode, but after learning what Kabuki is it became incredibly hilarious. I just couldn't stop picturing her twirling her hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Magi - Beginning of the episode was fucking 10/10 reveal. Couldn't ask for it any better.

Kouen is fucking awesome. When he was slamming Alibaba into the volcano, couldn't stop laughing. That was brilliant.

That dual attack. Hooooly shit.

Fuuuucking hell this episode was great. I couldn't stop squeeing. Where the hell is Hakuryuu though? All the rest are there.

That was just brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
    Decided to reply to it now since I just got off my ass and watched #23 (Hatsuyuki is ded or something idk).

Hakuryuu must be busy plotting to kill his mum together with Judal or something.
    Wouldn't surprise me anyway.

DAT DUAL ATTACK THOUGH

And holy shit Kouen is OP as fuck, damn.

Also 10/10 ending.

- - - Updated - - -

"I'll always come back for you, Tristana"
    "Reality-bending dramatic entrance!"

Bwahahahaha.
    "My fuel is fighting spirit!"
    "Just who do you think I am?"
    Almost makes me want to buy Rumble.
    Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Hey Yami, the Dosh King, which chapters of D-Frag! did they skip recently? I read the Sakura chapter and Chase chapter that you suggested a month or so ago and I'm interested in this second Sakura chapter that you mentioned.
    I lost track honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost track honestly.
    I guess I'll browse through after the season is over then, I read all of Nisekoi in a night and a bit so I'm sure I can work through D-Frag!

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I guess I'll browse through after the season is over then, I read all of Nisekoi in a night and a bit so I'm sure I can work through D-Frag!
    I just tried to look through the thread where I commented on the skipps but didn't find shit.