10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Just my preference. Also youtube doesn't do CG justice anyway so I will give it the 3 episode rule when it comes out if the CG still looks the same as it does on youtube. youtube artifacts with cg make my eyes hurt.
    It's a movie.

Also, the CG really doesn't look terrible to me. I've seen shitty CG (Machine Doll) and this looks kinda good actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's a movie.

Also, the CG really doesn't look terrible to me. I've seen shitty CG (Machine Doll) and this looks kinda good actually.
    I don't mind CG myself, so long as it isn't overly terrible or completely distracting. I've seen some things blend it in so it looks rather good, and I've seen things were it's really, really, bad. Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's a movie.

Ahh it's a movie then I don't know if I will watch it then. Machine doll CG was ok in some parts and bad on others. The one that was really bad was arpeggio of blue steel that CG was horrid.

Deleted
    Ahh it's a movie then I don't know if I will watch it then. Machine doll CG was ok in some parts and bad on others. The one that was really bad was arpeggio of blue steel that CG was horrid.
    Head movements in that show looked really off because of the CG imo.

I'd like mech shows to use less CG, you can get some excellent looking mechs when it isn't used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    It's very hard to disagree with this.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...20/949/b7f.jpg
    Actually, I'd just have to grab a screenshot from Imocho to show you a better butt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Actually, I'd just have to grab a screenshot from Imocho to show you a better butt.
    Why watch Imocho before an uncensored BD release?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ya I was going to say the same thing lots of people in the thread dropped the tv airing due to the censoring. We are waiting for the BD release for the uncensored stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Urobuchi though.

That's required watching in these parts.

15+ Year Old Account

Can't wait for the full OST to be released. One of the best soundtracks in a while. Managed to listen to the first two character songs (Manaka and Sayu + Miuna duet) thanks to some anon, too. They're great.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-03-21 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Because the censors seem to miss the important parts and mostly hit the chastity belt which I'm not interested in. Pantsu >>>> chastity belt.
    Also, despite all the haters hatin' and raters (down)ratin', the show actually has a nice story to go with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Because the censors seem to miss the important parts and mostly hit the chastity belt which I'm not interested in. Pantsu >>>> chastity belt.
    Also, despite all the haters hatin' and raters (down)ratin', the show actually has a nice story to go with it
    Meh, for me it'd be like watching To Love-Ru Darkness censored. Gonna get my fix when BDs get released. :3

Deleted
    Ok so I've just started watching Noragami 11 and the background music in this opening theme reminds me of the Anti-Spiral theme from TTGL.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nourin - Honestly I really despise the serious parts of this show, but this episode was really good. The ending was amazing.

Strike the Blood - Their daughter? Shit. I question how stupid Kojou is though, it isn't hard to put the pieces together.

Laughing my ass off listening to the new (IS Infinite Stratos) Original Drama Series vol 6 right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Nourin - Honestly I really despise the serious parts of this show, but this episode was really good. The ending was amazing.

Strike the Blood - Their daughter? Shit. I question how stupid Kojou is though, it isn't hard to put the pieces together.
    pisses me off so much. i was shipping for Asagi. who knows though, maybe it goes the harem route.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/872ec79ed8430813fc6a63a122cc9b84/tumblr_n2re9ovVHV1qj8vhzo1_r2_500.gif[IMG]
    Better version.

Deleted
    Better version.
    [IMG]http://puu.sh/7EnIg.gif[IMG]
    Not if you just want Ryuuko being Ryuuko.

10+ Year Old Account
    A transparent version like the one Hudson posted that still has Mako included would be best.

Deleted
    Who would want that
    ew