I'm a bit disappointed hearing the bad reception DAL 2 is getting. Personally waiting for good subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I just crop it until it's 500x1000 and shrink it.
    That's what I do, except I don't use any specific width and height.

I agree with Yami that it's hard to make stuff within the limits though, especially if you don't have large pictures to work with, or if they have weird dimensions.

Also time for Sakurasou 2 episode 2 and best pervert guy.
    If you're talking about Bokura Minna wa Kawaisou, then yeah, really enjoying that show so far. One of my favorites this season. And if Sakurasou is similar, I regret not watching it earlier.

Whelp this is shit.
    Seems by the time I was cleared for surgery it progressed a stage YAY!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Whelp this is shit.
    Seems by the time I was cleared for surgery it progressed a stage YAY!
    that sucks man. what are your options now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kawaisou - Did he really just try and stuff the what looked like panties over his head? Also his suggestive poses as they're laughing is so great. Her laugh is so cute...

That fucking cd scratching scene. What. I don't even. Ahahahaha.

And the first page comeback. Oh my god.

And a sadistic girl??

This episode has confirmed main girl is one of the cutest things alive. Ever. Forever.

This show couldn't be better if it tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Can you not.
    Stop displaying such shit taste in public.
    I personally loved the first episode. Many a bit too much Tohka for some people's tastes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    wait? what? the only sakurasou i know is sakurasou no pet na kanojo. and last i checked that didn't have a second season.
    Please. Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.

- - - Updated - - -

honestly, my real issue was that the episode went no where. until the last 2 minutes we saw nothing to establish a plot for the second season at all (Other than the "plot"). it was almost as bad of an opener as IS season 2 opener was. basically this entire episode was there to reintroduce us to the characters, and remind us what happened last season.

that and Tohka seems so different from the first season. maybe i'm imagining things, but it almost feels like a different VA is doing her voice.
    That's exactly what it was, but a lot of anime did the same.

Railgun S even did that.

Deleted
    Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou epi 2 - Totally loved that part where Mayumi said she has a tight relation with Usa and then Sayaka went all dark lol. That part was totally awesome and now I know how she actually is and what to expect. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    you know you have had a shitty day when the only good thing about it is that you have less than 24 hours till the next episode of your favorite anime for the season is releasing.

seriously. that is the only good news i got today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Can you not.
    Stop displaying such shit taste in public.
    Date a Live is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    You should feel bad for watching Blade and Soul.

I'll probably be dropping it next episode, but it's still better than DAL.

Deleted
    You all should feel bad for watching JoJo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Date a Live just an ecchi harem anyway? Sounds like people are trying to watch it for reasons other than 'plot', big mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Isn't Date a Live just an ecchi harem anyway? Sounds like people are trying to watch it for reasons other than 'plot', big mistake!
    Pretty much. And a bad one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You all should feel bad for watching JoJo.
    JoJo bad you say? Can't you hear all those fujoshi screaming for their JoJo game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Date a Live S2 - I'm not sure if this was supposed to be funny or dramatic. Drama built from misunderstandings is stupid, not entertaining. And comedy built on misunderstandings that reaches the level it does this episode isn't funny, and it just makes the character look really stupid.

Hopefully the rest of the episodes are better than this one. And I'm not sure if I'm just misremembering, but I don't remember the art looking so bad. At certain points the characters looked horribly drawn.

Anyway, on a somewhat related note, Funimation seriously needs to step their game up. I honestly hope no one actually subscribes to their shitty service, they don't deserve any money when they keep putting out videos with completely shit video quality and mediocre subs.

It sucks that they got so many shows this season. Every time I get something from HorribleSubs to find it is from Funimation I die a little inside.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou 02 - All the characters in this show are awesome, which is pretty rare for a comedy. Even the MC (who usually ends up being annoying) is good.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-04-12 at 03:31 AM.

mavis best girl ever

also the way mira's arms/hands were moving at the end of fairy tail s2 ep2 annoyed the fuck out of me
    Last edited by bals; 2014-04-12 at 05:24 AM.

Yeah, Kawai is best girl of this season.

[url]http://imgur.com/a/bEa9P[url]
    I know right?
    http://puu.sh/85kf6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    mavis best girl ever

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SA6MXnG.gif[IMG]

also the way mira's arms/hands were moving at the end of fairy tail s2 ep2 annoyed the fuck out of me
    I'm disliking the new art style more and more with every episode. Mavis' new character design is bad in comparison to her old character design. All of the characters look flat and cheap. Previous character designs looked much livelier and appealing. This new art team blows. And it's not just not being used to the new art clouding my judgement. That's a slight part of it, but this new art is legitimately worse than the old art.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Indeed.

Deleted
    honestly, my real issue was that the episode went no where. until the last 2 minutes we saw nothing to establish a plot for the second season at all (Other than the "plot"). it was almost as bad of an opener as IS season 2 opener was. basically this entire episode was there to reintroduce us to the characters, and remind us what happened last season.

that and Tohka seems so different from the first season. maybe i'm imagining things, but it almost feels like a different VA is doing her voice.
    That's generally what they do with new seasons of anime anyway. Not all of them do the "recap" episode, but this one was definitely a recap.
    I personally loved the first episode. Many a bit too much Tohka for some people's tastes.
    There can never be enough Tohka
    I could say the same about Spice and Wolf, but that doesn't really help.
    All girls are best girls
    Comedy is best
    Everything 2kawaii4me.
    >Actually watching Blade & Soul with such a shit main character and SAO-esque plot where new characters are introduced and killed off immediately.
    Why do people do this.

Chelly

Best girl with best reactions.
    And man, another new girl in the latest chapter.