Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Zerged T3 bounties/Rifts for a few hours last night with some mates, didn't get any legendary at all for the first 2-3 hours, then got like 4-5 in the last hour, all of them salvaged.
    The one I did get was an awesome 1H sword that boosted my DPS pretty awesomely. I'm just messing with him

I did have to salvage a 1H mighty weapon that I'd gotten before. Both the new legendary and the rare I had were better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Something I left out about the gastrea virus. Besides the one that people asked before. It wasn't relevant at the time the question was asked.
    Understand that gastrea is just a virus that mutates animals. The virus these kids are infected with get certain types of animal DNA into them. That's why Enju can jump really high, since she's a rabbit.
    That makes sense. I was pretty confused when she introduced herself to that bad guy's Initiator and said something something Rabbit and I was like 'what'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Where do you guys get desktop wallpapers from
    I usually go here: http://wallbase.cc/search

There's so many stuff in there and buttload of anime too I believe.

There's also this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Why do you keep a set of legs around the house?
    "Why?" is such a stupid question. I like "Why not?" much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zerged T3 bounties/Rifts for a few hours last night with some mates, didn't get any legendary at all for the first 2-3 hours, then got like 4-5 in the last hour, all of them salvaged.
    We were struggling on T1 (not really, but dying a lot). How do you guys do T3 so easily? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The nose looks weird because of the pillow's folds.
    By weird nose I mean dogs in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That makes sense. I was pretty confused when she introduced herself to that bad guy's Initiator and said something something Rabbit and I was like 'what'.
    I left out a tid bit more info in it as well as it would be a spoiler down the road. You will see it in the anime hopefully.

I'm so sorry for these giant posts... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    We're evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Oh yes, we are evil.
    Well, if you're just evil, and not PURE evil, you're still solid enough for me to hug, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Of course I remember you.

You're the most moe person here.
    <3

I agree with Zath. You are too moe for the thread!
    Yay \o/

I hate calling myself sadistic, but I probably am. I love insane gore. I also love when friends betray each other in stories.
    As long as it's only in stories, it's fine... I think.

Pssh, I got one last time, you had like 3.

See Grading?
    I feel very sorry for you guys' siblings!

I tried watching Higurashi, long ago, before I was broken. Finished the first episode and then nope'd the heck out of there. I feel sorry for any innocent children who's forced through that!

Pure evil? Me? I don't even have a cat and my dog is not very... terrifying.
    I am evil and have a dog that can be terrifying if she smells fear!
    http://puu.sh/8akIr.JPG
    Your dogs don't look very evil, at least. I'm kinda jealous since I can't handle dogs, they just bark at me, most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Why?" is such a stupid question. I like "Why not?" much more.
    Perfect response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I tried watching Higurashi, long ago, before I was broken. Finished the first episode and then nope'd the heck out of there. I feel sorry for any innocent children who's forced through that!
    At the end of the first episode I started laughing and got really excited and hyped up. Had to marathon it because I knew it could only get worse.

You guys might want to feel inclined to call the police or something on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Your dogs don't look very evil, at least. I'm kinda jealous since I can't handle dogs, they just bark at me, most of the time.
    Fuckin' moe as hell.

Fuckin' moe as hell.
    Don't you want to give him a hug and a pat on the head while giving him a caramel?

10+ Year Old Account
    We were struggling on T1 (not really, but dying a lot). How do you guys do T3 so easily? :/
    You guys are fairly behind on the gear factor and paragon levels (can see yours through battle.net since I have your battletag) compared to my monk (T3-T4 capable) and my crusader (T1-T2 capable). The crusader only hit 70 a few days ago but I work quickly. :3

Gear is honestly the biggest factor though, when you're at the point where things generally die in seconds (except for bosses and harder elite packs) then it's very comfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's probably crazy and most of you guys don't want to do it, and I don't want to split up anything, but I was curious if you guys wanted a steam chat thread.

Pretty much everyone has Steam, and it feels like it would be better for more off-topic discussion. A majority of the discussion would still be in the thread of course (because discussion that requires more thought and spoilers and longer sentences would be kept here, a.k.a. a majority of anime discussion) but it'd be nice to be crazy in a faster IRC-esque setting. I'd probably even limit the steam chat to not talking much about anime in fear of spoilers and really just to the extent of "something just got released, or this show is really good, or hype time, or let's play some D3".

I probably shouldn't have asked but just wanted to see if maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Gear is honestly the biggest factor though, when you're at the point where things generally die in seconds (except for bosses and harder elite packs) then it's very comfortable.
    To kill the average rare pack on Torment for Shadow and I it takes about 5-6 minutes and a few deaths.

You guys are fairly behind on the gear factor and paragon levels (can see yours through battle.net since I have your battletag) compared to my monk (T3-T4 capable) and my crusader (T1-T2 capable). The crusader only hit 70 a few days ago but I work quickly. :3

I can do t1 on my crusader but t2 I can survive but things kinda die slowly.

- - - Updated - - -

So it's probably crazy and most of you guys don't want to do it, and I don't want to split up anything, but I was curious if you guys wanted a steam chat thread.

Pretty much everyone has Steam, and it feels like it would be better for more off-topic discussion. A majority of the discussion would still be in the thread of course (because discussion that requires more thought and spoilers and longer sentences would be kept here, a.k.a. a majority of anime discussion) but it'd be nice to be crazy in a faster IRC-esque setting. I'd probably even limit the steam chat to not talking much about anime in fear of spoilers and really just to the extent of "something just got released, or this show is really good, or hype time, or let's play some D3".

I probably shouldn't have asked but just wanted to see if maybe.
    Well the thing is since the steam chat with the other threads they seemingly kinda died off over here and most discussion is kept in steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the thing is since the steam chat with the other threads they seemingly kinda died off over here and most discussion is kept in steam.
    That's why it might not be the best idea, which is why it would be kept to just rambling with each other instead of actual anime chat.

In other chat threads there isn't a specific topic, unlike here.

Deleted
    The problem with a steam chat thread is that fast replies that are done here, even if they are anime related, will stop existing on this thread. I don't know if that is going to hurt the thread or not but the thread itself will never die mainly because you can't hide spoilers in steam chat.

I don't chat much in here anyway, so I'm not in favor or not not in favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to point out that making a steam chat group for this thread should be okay and will not kill this thread since this thread isn't centered around chit chat like a lot of other threads on MMOC that made a steam chat group.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with a steam chat thread is that fast replies that are done here, even if they are anime related, will stop existing on this thread. I don't know if that is going to hurt the thread or not but the thread itself will never die mainly because you can't hide spoilers in steam chat.

I don't chat much in here anyway, so I'm not in favor or not not in favor.
    It's fairly easy to keep different discussions constantly active in two places. It would mainly just be a place for all of us to be able to talk about anything randomly.

If someone doesn't want to do it I won't do it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to point out that making a steam chat group for this thread should be okay and will not kill this thread since this thread isn't centered around chit chat like a lot of other threads on MMOC that made a steam chat group.
    Yeah, that's why I thought it might be fun to do.

If we make it so we don't talk about currently airing shows then this thread shouldn't slow down in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    To kill the average rare pack on Torment for Shadow and I it takes about 5-6 minutes and a few deaths.
    Depends whether you guys value challenge or gearing rate more, in your guys gear I'd be sticking to Expert-ish until I optimise my yellows enough (and get some lucky legendaries) to move up to Master then T1. The difference between a well optimised character (even if it's just yellows) and a non optimised one is astronomical. Case in point: playing my monk solo in T1, I can two shot treasure goblins if my LTK+Helm Fireball crit twice.

I'd be all up for a Steam chat group, but like Yami said, there might be a danger of emptying the thread on MMO-C. That's pretty much what happened with the League Chat Thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends whether you guys value challenge or gearing rate more, in your guys gear I'd be sticking to Expert-ish until I optimise my yellows enough (and get some lucky legendaries) to move up to Master then T1. The difference between a well optimised character (even if it's just yellows) and a non optimised one is astronomical. Case in point: playing my monk solo in T1, I can two shot treasure goblins if my LTK+Helm Fireball crit twice.
    Dang.

Well, I haven't dropped down to Expert at all. I've been comfortable with Master and we just recently attempted T1 and found it not overly difficult.

Deleted
    I can do t1 on my crusader but t2 I can survive but things kinda die slowly.
    In all honesty there is only one reason for doing anything outside T1: you're bored of T1. The health increase of mobs is ridiculously disproportionate to leg drop chance increase. On T6 mobs have 10 times as much HP as on T1 while the drop rate is only marginally better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be all up for a Steam chat group, but like Yami said, there might be a danger of emptying the thread on MMO-C. That's pretty much what happened with the League Chat Thread.
    Anything about League can easily transfer over to an IRC-type chat though. The complete opposite of this thread here.

99% of what we talk about in this thread wouldn't be possible in a Steam chat.

I havent read the LN for Black Bullet, actually havent read any LNs but anyways. I hope that it gets to the point that the manga is at and pass that point, really wanna see what happens.