Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    #Hemotaste

Don't contaminate others. :<
    It's a positive mutation in the evolutionary development of mankind's taste in anime. I represent the next step in humanity's anime watching. A better world, a Hemo world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yak pls ;__________;

that's probably enough anime for a lifetime in my case, I'll bookmark it.
    If you start on One Piece
    Then it will be
    I know...

Caine you might find this funny. Warhammer!

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post

I just mean that I didn't make it with the intention of solely featuring shows that are often seen as good introductory anime or anime that are extremely popular and have a greater chance of appealing to whoever is looking at the chart. It doesn't mean that it can't be useful to someone new to anime, just that it's a personalized list of what I think is worth watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke Lain View Post
    It's a pretty good list I watched all those on the list. I guess I have Hemotaste too.
    The mutation is spreading! All hail the glorious age of Hemotaste.

Deleted
    I'd probably like it but... 10 billion episodes pls no
    Do it
    yolo
    Though I didn't start compulsively watching it until like 270ish
    Water 7 pls

One Piece is amazing. By far the best anime I've ever watched and the most addictive. The 600+ episodes may look daunting, but once you get into the series you'll be wishing there was more.

Chelly
    Well, as I said, I suck at watching stuff. At some point I might just dive in an watch something the whole day, but I can't just slip in episodes just here and there it somehow doesn't work out for me.

Anyway, there's so much other stuff I want to see before taking on something like One Piece, since it will consume a lot of time.
    Read the manga instead then. Sure you're missing out on some of the experience, but you'll plow through the series in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    One Piece is amazing. By far the best anime I've ever watched and the most addictive. The 600+ episodes may look daunting, but once you get into the series you'll be wishing there was more.
    ...for a second there, I forgot whose post I was even reading.

But yes, it's true, One Piece is amazing. Really long, but amazing. That's what she said.

EDIT: Yeah, the manga is good too. You'll probably get through that faster, and it doesn't have the quality drops that the anime suffers from time to time.

It's a pretty good list I watched all those on the list. I guess I have Hemotaste too.
    Yeah but yours is also more refined and reformed, a step above Hemo. Beware of true Hemotaste.

One Piece is great, it defiantly is daunting by sheer numbers but it's worth the watch. It's a long marathon to catch up but I was glad I did so.

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Read the manga instead then. Sure you're missing out on some of the experience, but you'll plow through the series in no time.
    I think he'd be better off waiting until he feels like watching One Piece rather than just reading it. I like the anime quite a bit more than the manga, and I think you'd be missing out on a lot by reading it just because you didn't feel like watching One Piece yet.

The anime follows the manga pretty well, has some anime original stuff but overall follows the manga well. Especially with some of the strange faces Oda draws lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he'd be better off waiting until he feels like watching One Piece rather than just reading it. I like the anime quite a bit more than the manga, and I think you'd be missing out on a lot by reading it just because you didn't feel like watching One Piece yet.
    Yeah they are both great, but don't sub the manga for the show. I only started reading the manga once I had made it to where I was cought up.

Deleted
    Well, as I said, I suck at watching stuff. At some point I might just dive in an watch something the whole day, but I can't just slip in episodes just here and there it somehow doesn't work out for me.

Anyway, there's so much other stuff I want to see before taking on something like One Piece, since it will consume a lot of time.
    watch it

10+ Year Old Account
    jojo's - did they seriously censor what I think they did? jojo smoking

Chelly
    For sure, but reading the manga is better than putting the anime off indefinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The anime follows the manga pretty well, has some anime original stuff but overall follows the manga well. Especially with some of the strange faces Oda draws lol.
    Also the voices. The shenanigans Chopper, Usopp, and Luffy do on the ship is 10 times better with voices.
    The German dub was pretty damn good too last time I watched it back in 2006-2007.
    I too should start watching the anime again post-mermaid island arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    jojo's - did they seriously censor what I think they did? jojo smoking
    He is under age. smoking/driving/voting are all 18 in Japan, Jotaro is 17. Drinking is 20 years old.

Also the voices. The shenanigans Chopper, Usopp, and Luffy do on the ship is 10 times better with voices.
    The German dub was pretty damn good too last time I watched it back in 2006-2007.
    I too should start watching the anime again post-mermaid island arc.
    I can't wait till the most recent chapter in the manga is in the show. Usopp's face was priceless

Deleted
    Dammit One Piece spoiler tags ;_;
    Not even up with the show, waiting for all of Dressrosa

Deleted
    Caine you might find this funny. Warhammer!
    [video=youtube;Z_2nM1GEllg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg[video]
    Even The False Emperor hates Matt Ward.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this date a live spirit's arc will be my favorite for a certain reason >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I think this date a live spirit's arc will be my favorite for a certain reason >_>
    You like traps?